Annual Event Calendar

HoneyBuns

Events are a fun way to break the monotony of grinding but many times newer players are not even aware that an event is happening. Here is a list of the current scheduled events for the year. In most cases, these events will automatically start at midnight server time on the starting date listed.

DISCLAIMER: SOME OF THIS INFORMATION MAY CHANGE

Winter Festival                       Jan 7 – Jan 28
Valentine Event                      Feb 10 – Feb 25
St. Patrick's Day                     Mar 6 – Mar 28
Easter Event                           Mar 29 – Apr 21
Ball Room Event                     Apr 24 – May 15
Graduation                             May 17 – May 31
Summer Festival                    June 1 – June 30
Luau Event                             July 9 – July 30
Magic is Everywhere             Aug 1 - Aug 31
Back To School                      Aug 20 - Sep 8
Speak Like a Scurvy Pirate   Sep 15 – Sep 30
Halloween Event                    Oct 13 – Nov 1
Thanksgiving Event               Nov 13 – Dec 1
Christmas Event                    Dec 13 – Jan 3

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Ghoster said:

What time do events end? Is it 00:00:00 or at 23:59:59 of the day?

Let's use the current event of Valentine's. It ends on 25 FEB. So this means it will be available all day on 25 FEB. The moment is hits 00:00:00, 26 FEB, the event is over. 

The clock is located under the mini-map in-game. This shows UTC time. If you hover over this time, it'll show you your local time. All events are based on server time (UTC). 

• 2 months later...

There was an event before when I played long time ago where they gave out teacup/tea party dress. The bustle dress with top hat and umbrella set. It came in navy blue, green, and red. Will you be uploading that to this ROSE? I hope so, it was my favorite costume in the entire game.

44 minutes ago, SteakTarTare said:

There was an event before when I played long time ago where they gave out teacup/tea party dress. The bustle dress with top hat and umbrella set. It came in navy blue, green, and red. Will you be uploading that to this ROSE? I hope so, it was my favorite costume in the entire game.

That costume does not sound familiar to me but if you have a ss of it, I will be happy to check.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 12:20 PM, SteakTarTare said:

On 4/24/2023 at 1:06 PM, HoneyBuns said:

That costume does not sound familiar to me but if you have a ss of it, I will be happy to check.

Thank you for reply HoneyBuns,

Sorry for late reply, I was searching but I couldn't find a screenshot- so I drew it for you. 😖 I'm no artist but I tried my best. The costume literally looks like this. You can't miss it.

Please let me know if you are able to find it?

(I may be wrong with the name tea party dress- it could be called something else?)

Thank you!

rose costume.png

15 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

@SteakTarTare  Check the costumes in the Item Mall right now.  The selection changed yesterday and that sketch looks a lot like the Noble Dress that we have this month.

@HoneyBuns OMG! Thank you!!!

(And since we're on a conversation of dresses, if it is possible, just a thought, to have the dress lucille/felice NPC are wearing as an actual costume that would be the icing on the cake!)

But anyways, thank you so much! I've been looking for these dresses for years and years!!!

• Like 1