Graduation Day May 17 - May 31

HoneyBuns

Finally, a break from school and summertime fun is just around the corner! But before you can graduate, you have to take the final exams.  

NOTE: Just as in real life, there is only one right answer for each exam but I know not everyone wants to be given the answers so I've put them all in the spoilers.  Check there if you get stuck.

Extra Credits have a chance to drop from monsters around your level.  They will go into the material tab of inventory so make sure you have room for them. You don't need them immediately but you will want to save them for later.

Speak to [Akram Ambassador] Aldric to get started.  He is located in the center of Junon Polis, behind the mayor. Pick option 3 "I believe I have enough credits to graduate now" This starts the quest called Final Exams. Be sure you don't have more than 9 active quests.

aldric.jpg

EXAM 1- This one is easy.  Kill Coal Mine Moldies until you get the quest drop, then return to Aldric. Coal Mine Moldies can be found outside of the city of Junon Polis.

EXAM 2- History Talk to [Gypsy Merchant} Edone in Anima Lake. You can find him to the right when you enter Anima Lake from Junon.  
edone.jpg

To find the answer to the question about who the king was 100 years ago, talk to the other mountain guides around Anima Lake
One of them will give you the info you need

Spoiler

Here is where to find [Frightened Soldier] Canterbury
canterbury.jpg

He will give you an Alumni Shovel. Now go talk to the mountain guides again to find out where to use it.

Spoiler

This is where I found the item when I did this event at NA before it closed
DoDSpot.jpg

Return to Edone. After he gives you a passing grade, he will send you to El Verloon for the next exam.

EXAM 3- Science- Here is where you can find [El Verloon Tour Guide] Franklin

franklin.jpg

You need to gather honey from the following monsters: Honey Rackies, Queen Honey Bee Helpers and Devil Pest Hornets. You’ll find them all in El Verloon. Return to Franklin with the three honey samples. He tells you to drink them and then realizes he made you drink poison. Before you go to find a Queen Bibi Helper, be sure to heal yourself because you really will be almost dead (check your HP lol). The Queen Bibi Helpers can be found close to the Anima Lake entrance.

Return to Franklin with the quest proof and he tells you that you have passed this exam and to head to Breezy Hills.

EXAM 4- Languages  [Smith] Punwell is in the little village in Breezy Hills. 
punwell.jpg

You need to "learn their language" by killing Dalpings.  Apparently just Leaders and Guards know this language so be sure to only kill those.  I don't know how many quest proofs you actually need but the last time I did this quest, I needed 6 before Punwell would give me a passing grade. Dalpings can be found in Breezy Hills around the entrance to El Verloon.

EXAM 5- Mathematics Next stop is Zant.  [Akram Kingdom Minister] Warren can be found on the upper level of Zant, across the bridge that's closest to storage.
warren.jpg

He gives you a math problem to solve and you have to kill the correct number of Little Woopies and Woopie Chefs.

Spoiler

For those of you who are mathematically challenged (like me) the correct answer is 4 and 4

Once you have returned to Warren with the correct answer, he will send you to see Lutis in Valley of Luxem Tower for the last exam.

EXAM 6- Physical Education You can find [Arumic Researcher]Lutis  at the top of the tower in Luxem. You'll get a good warm-up running up to talk to him.
lutis.jpg

He challenges you to go to [Mountain Guide] Shannon, speak to him, and then return to Lutis in under 4 minutes.  Shannon is by the bridge nearest to the entrance from Adventurer's Plains,
shannon.jpg

In spite of what Lutis says, you can use a cart, mount or have a speed buff but it's also possible to do without any of those.  Remember that if you're in Normal Mode, you can jump using the space bar on your keyboard.  If you time those jumps right, it can make getting down from the tower pretty fast.

One more exam and you will be done!  Find [Old Man] Myad in Adventurer's Plains and answer his question.
myad.jpg

The final question is easy. I'm not going to tell you the answer but if you mess it up, just keep trying until you pick the right option.  Congrats you've graduated!  You can wear your cap and gown proudly!
graduation gown.jpg

Spoiler

You're probably wondering what those Extra Credit drops are for. If you talk to Mairard in Adv Plains with 200 of them, he will exchange your regular cap and gown for The Valedictorian version.  And for 100 more Extra Credits, you can have your very own Rose Yearbook.
valedictorian.jpg

Have a fun, safe summer, Roserians! 

I already have the cap and gown in my inventory but Myad won't let me trade them for the valedictorian version.

EDIT: Myad has an option for trading but no mention of credits. Mairard is the one offering valedictorian version for credits.

Edited by Ghoster
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ghoster said:

I already have the cap and gown in my inventory but Myad won't let me trade them for the valedictorian version.

EDIT: Myad has an option for trading but no mention of credits. Mairard is the one offering valedictorian version for credits.

Myad had an option at the time you go for the last exam but you're right,  afterwards Mairard is the one that will exchange the set for the Valedictorian set.  Thanks for posting! I've updated/corrected the guide.

12 hours ago, StoneCold said:

hi, is this quest repeatable?

Seems not... 😁

And Again, High Levels camping the Adventurer's Plain for easy and AOE kill of poor Jelly Beans, Pumpkins and the like 🤣

I really hope that something will be done regarding that "Extra Credits (Item Proof for the Event) have a chance to drop from monsters around your level." should be tight like no drops should happen if the mobs level is far from player levels so that players will stay in their appropriate places and not ruin the event for lowbies because these are just happening every event there in.

Edited by HLAJR
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, aceu said:

Hello

Where should I go? And who should I approach? to open the extra credits

As stated in the first post, you must first get the Graduation Cap and Gown by completing the event questline.  Then when you have 200 extra credits, you can talk to Mairard in Adv. Plains and exchange your credits for the Valedictorian Cap and Gown and for another 100 credits, you can get a Rose Yearbook offhand item

2 hours ago, StoneCold said:

seems like extra credit only drops upto junon only, please correct me if I'm wrong or please confirm. Haven't seen it at Xita.

Haven't seen any drop on Eldeon either.

Edited by Sparky
Typo

15 hours ago, Sparky said:

Must of had a brain freeze 🤣

I meant the icy place.... And I still can't think of it's name 🤦🏼‍♀️

I see... and you may mean Luna or Lunar with the capital city Eucar...

I do think twice with Xita too, in a second I thought the other one is referring to Orlo 😁 And after my brain process that he was referring to Xita Refuge only then that my mind compare comments of the two of you so I cannot stop myself answering back that the two are in just one planet, being Eldeon.  

6 hours ago, HLAJR said:

I see... and you may mean Luna or Lunar with the capital city Eucar...

I do think twice with Xita too, in a second I thought the other one is referring to Orlo 😁 And after my brain process that he was referring to Xita Refuge only then that my mind compare comments of the two of you so I cannot stop myself answering back that the two are in just one planet, being Eldeon.  

Luna! I am on Luna and there has been no extra credit drops at all.

• Sad 1

• HoneyBuns unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...