St. Patrick's Day March 6 - March 28

HoneyBuns

During this event, monsters around your level will have a chance to drop shamrocks and green Leprechaun Boxes. The shamrocks will go into the material tab of inventory. The boxes will contain one part of the Leprechaun costume set and initially they go into consumables, where they will stack.  When you open them, the costume pieces will be in the equipment tab.
Note: the costume will become account bound when you equip it.

There is also a repeatable event quest. Start by talking to Judy in Zant. She will ask you to gather 10 shamrocks. These are the shamrocks that you might already have in your material inventory.

When you return to Judy, she will trade your 10 shamrocks for 10 nets... to catch the leprechauns with of course  😛   The quest is called "The Leprechauns Run Amok" and it shows in your quest log.  Put the nets on your skill bar, along with the "Target Enemy" skill. When you kill a mob and a leprechaun appears, click on the skill right away, then try throwing the net. These little guys are really fast but they always run away from you, then back towards you, so soon enough you will figure out their pattern. 

Go back to Judy when you gather 10 proofs and you will get the following options

Spoiler

Option 1 will give you some zulie and a schematic for a Green Sporty Cart or Clover Engine
Option 2 will give you some zulie and a Leprechaun Box (the same one the mobs drop)
Option 3 appears to be nothing more than a stall in case you change your mind about turning in the quest. Just for fun, I tried #3 last year then went out to catch more leprechauns but the quest stops giving you credit after 10
JudyRewards.jpg

Check the spoiler below for images of the Leprechaun Costume and Green Sporty.  Shown are the base stats of the wearable items. They may also have substats.

Spoiler

leprechaun set.jpg
leprechaun hat.jpg
leprechaun gloves.jpg
leprechaun suit.jpg
leprechaun shoes.jpg

4 leaf clover.jpg

green sporty.jpg

The Green Sporty Frame, Clover Engine and Clover Wheels must be crafted by an artisan.  Here are the necessary materials

green sporty frame.jpg
clover engine.jpg
clover wheels.jpg

Steam Heat and Steam Viper are in the Valor Shop.
Mana Oil and Mana Metal are in the Honor Shop.

May the luck of the Irish be with you! ☘️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marcus Yard said:

can anyone show what is inside Mystery Costume Box? is it still the Green Costume?

Inside those green boxes is one piece of the Leprechaun Costume set. Check the second spoiler in the first post in this topic to see how it looks on both male and female characters.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2023 at 11:36 AM, Zurn said:

You craft them with the frame schematics, they don’t have their own. 

it is weird that it works like that though. 

So If I am understanding correctly, we only get engine and cart schematic for event and the wheels will be made from the cart schematic?

42 minutes ago, MommaNub said:

So If I am understanding correctly, we only get engine and cart schematic for event and the wheels will be made from the cart schematic?

That's correct.  If you have an artisan, you can see the recipe in the PAT skill

clover wheels.jpg

1 hour ago, HoneyBuns said:

That's correct.  If you have an artisan, you can see the recipe in the PAT skill

clover wheels.jpg

TY!! I have an Arty who is only 110 and I hadn't looked at skill yet as I have been busy looking for the elusive wheel schematic first lol.  Now to find steam viper 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2023 at 1:11 AM, HoneyBuns said:

During this event, monsters around your level will have a chance to drop shamrocks and green Leprechaun Boxes. The shamrocks will go into the material tab of inventory. The boxes will contain one part of the Leprechaun costume set and initially they go into consumables, where they will stack.  When you open them, the costume pieces will be in the equipment tab.
Note: the costume will become account bound when you equip it.

There is also a repeatable event quest. Start by talking to Judy in Zant. She will ask you to gather 10 shamrocks. These are the shamrocks that you might already have in your material inventory.

When you return to Judy, she will trade your 10 shamrocks for 10 nets... to catch the leprechauns with of course  😛   The quest is called "The Leprechauns Run Amok" and it shows in your quest log.  Put the nets on your skill bar, along with the "Target Enemy" skill. When you kill a mob and a leprechaun appears, click on the skill right away, then try throwing the net. These little guys are really fast but they always run away from you, then back towards you, so soon enough you will figure out their pattern. 

Go back to Judy when you gather 10 proofs and you will get the following options

Reveal hidden contents

Option 1 will give you some zulie and a schematic for a Green Sporty Cart or Clover Engine
Option 2 will give you some zulie and a Leprechaun Box (the same one the mobs drop)
Option 3 appears to be nothing more than a stall in case you change your mind about turning in the quest. Just for fun, I tried #3 last year then went out to catch more leprechauns but the quest stops giving you credit after 10
JudyRewards.jpg

Check the spoiler below for images of the Leprechaun Costume and Green Sporty.  Shown are the base stats of the wearable items. They may also have substats.

Reveal hidden contents

leprechaun set.jpg
leprechaun hat.jpg
leprechaun gloves.jpg
leprechaun suit.jpg
leprechaun shoes.jpg

4 leaf clover.jpg

green sporty.jpg

The Green Sporty Frame, Clover Engine and Clover Wheels must be crafted by an artisan.  Here are the necessary materials

green sporty frame.jpg
clover engine.jpg
clover wheels.jpg

Steam Heat and Steam Viper are in the Valor Shop.
Mana Oil and Mana Metal are in the Honor Shop.

May the luck of the Irish be with you! ☘️

Okay i did a quick analyses of this quest and would like to suggest that we make easier for newer player to do these types of quest because it is quite expensive and not really all worth it considering the only meaningful reward is the cart.

I am currently level 112 and leveling on Luna, intentionally did not by me a cart or a mount to see how much it would cost me to traverse the majority of ROSE planets and if it is possible to just use the good ol pegs.

This is the breakdown i currently have of the quest and how much it costs.

The reward for the quest whether you go option 1 or 2 is 24.9K zulie and your choice of reward whether it be schematic(1) or leprechaun box(2)

These prices are based on AVRP.

Eucar scroll - 6.4k

Trip from Luna-Junon - 5k

Zant scroll - 2.5k

Junon scroll - 3.8k

Trip back to Luna - 5k

Total traveling cost - 22.7k

Quest Reward 24.9k - Travel Cost 22.7k = Actual Reward 2.2k and schematic or leprechaun box

I hope the team can look at this and perhaps add annual event NPC's on each planet just to make things easier for all concerned.

• Like 1

If leprechauns are going to be spawning on all planets, then the event NPCs on each planet should offer the same quest as Judy in Zant. Or disable the leprechauns on orlo and eldeon. 

Edited by Heatfist

8 hours ago, kaiserkiva said:

Do I need to have 10 shamrocks to get the quest? I have a lot of nets but can’t get quest.

You do need to have 10 shamrocks in your inventory in order to get the quest to catch the Leprechauns.  Check to see that you do not have more than 8 open quests.  If you still can't get the quest, it might be because you have nets from another quest.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kaiserkiva said:

Do I need to have 10 shamrocks to get the quest? I have a lot of nets but can’t get quest.

Every time you want to do the quest you will need to have at least 10 shamrocks in your inventory

• Like 1