Winter Festival Jan 7 - Jan 28

HoneyBuns

Talk to Judy in Zant to be teleported to Snow Valley. This event is similar to the Summer Festival. There are games to play that cost zulie and reward you with Festival Tickets. The tickets for both Summer and Winter Festivals are the same. There are a lot of cute costumes in this event and a snowmobile!  You will find ss of the sets in the spoilers. 

Lilly
[Event Info] Lilly will teleport you back to Zant. You can also be teleported to Eucar on Luna if you prefer, but you can't go back to Snow Valley unless you talk to Judy in Zant.  Pick option 3 to get a brief description of each of the festival games. 
lily dialog.jpg

Lero
This Spero-clone is located next to [Event Info] Lily (Judy's friend). He is the Festival Manager and he sells Festival Tickets.

1 Ticket = 100,000z
10 Tickets = 1,000,000z
100 Tickets = 10,000,000z

You can also turn in your tickets to him for the following items
lero cropped.jpg

Check the spoiler below to see the event costumes. 

Spoiler

FIGURE SKATING    

It's hard to see in the ss but each skating outfit has matching ice skates.
Eclipse
eclipse.jpg

Exotic
exotic.jpg

Floral
floral.jpg

Undersea
undersea.jpg

SKI UNIFORMS

Spoiler

The Ski Boots are not planet specific and the boots do not have any stats.

Junon with Red Ski Boots
junon ski.jpg junon ski stats.jpg

Luna with Blue Ski Boots
luna ski.jpg luna ski stats.jpg

Eldeon with Black Ski Boots
eldeon ski.jpg eldeon ski stats.jpg

Orlo with Yellow Ski Boots
orlo ski.jpg orlo ski stats.jpg

PENNANTS  NOTE: Recreational Off Hand items can now be used as costume with either a magic tool or a shield. For the stats on the pennants to take effect, the pennant must be equipped on the avatar tab.

Spoiler

Arumic
arumic.jpg   arumic pennant.jpg

Ferrell
ferrelll.jpgferrell guild pennant.jpg

Junon Order
junon order.jpg junon order pennant.jpg

Righteous Crusaders
righteous.jpgrighteous crusader pennant.jpg

ROSE
rose.jpg ROSE Pennant.jpg

Here are the snowmobile prices. 
snowmobile parts.jpg

green snowmobile.jpg

The snowmobile can only be used on Luna Planet, like the Santa Cart from the Christmas event.

Now for the games.  Check the spoilers for more information/screen shots of the ones that need those.

Magnus
Snowplowing for Treasure
Cost- 150k
Reward- 5 or 20 Festival Tickets

Go to each big snowman and step on the patch of snow. The first one is right next to Magnus.
magnus 1 cropped.jpg

You can keep looking until you get a prize of festival tickets. Then you’re done until you pay to play again. Here are the other 6 snowmen

Spoiler

These are in no particular order.
snowman 2 cropped.jpg

snowman 3 cropped.jpg

snowman 4 cropped.jpg

snowman 5 cropped.jpg

snowman 6 cropped.jpg

snowman 7.jpg

Evanna
Lunaris RPS (Ruper-Penguin-Slag)
Cost – 75k
Reward- 5 festival tickets if you win; 1 ticket for a loss or a draw.

This is a version of rock-paper-scissors. You pick a pet and that pet goes up against the NPC’s pet. Rupers win Slags, Penguins win Rupers, Slags win Penguins. Ofc you never know which pet the NPC will pick

Chilly
Snowmobile Races
Cost 100 festival tickets to get the Snowmobile Boots, which have to be equipped, to do the race. You also need a snowmobile.

Equip Snowmobile Boots, get on your snowmobile, and try to be the fastest around the track! You are given 1:20 to go one lap. Make sure you pass all the checkpoints! The boots are yours to keep forever.
race boots.jpg
Reward: 1 festival ticket for each successful lap completed within the time.

Penny
Penguin Races
Cost 75k
Reward 5 festival tickets for 1st place 
Reward 4 festival tickets for 2nd place 
Reward 3 festival tickets for 3rd place 
Reward-2 festival tickets for 4th place 
Reward 1 festival ticket for 5th place 
Reward 1 festival ticket for 6th place 

You will get a penguin in your consumables. When you double click on it, it’s “released” and you will see which ribbon you got. You really don't have to move from the NPC. Just release the penguin then turn in your ribbon for the reward

Val
Ice Fishing
Cost 50k
Reward 1 festival ticket for every fish caught

Look in your basic skill tab for the skill called "Target Enemy" I'd suggest putting in on your skill bar. Next find the 10 nets in your consumables and also put them on your skill bar. Then go into the water and stand near some fish. Double click on the target enemy skill until you see a fish targeted (you will see the red HP bar). Double click on the net and you will either get the fish or you'll miss. The fish themselves seem to disappear fast so work quickly.

Mighail
Lunaris Bear Throw
Cost 225k
Reward 0 hits- 4 tickets
1 hit- 10 tickets
2 hits- 15 tickets
3 hits- 20 tickets

You can use the same tactics as in the Ice Fishing game only you will be throwing fluffy snowballs instead of nets.

Viktoria
Snow Valley Biathlon
Cost 375k
Reward 90 festival tickets for 9 hits

You need a Biathlon Rifle to participate, which the NPC will sell to you for 450 Festival Tickets.
biathalon rifle message.jpg
Equip the rifle then go to the set of three targets right next to Viktoria. Click on each target (nothing will happen) or use the "Target Enemy" skill, then double click on the stack of 12 bullets in your consumables. Usually I put the bullets on my skill bar. When you have hit each target once, the words "Stage Completed" will appear. Then move on to the next set of three targets and repeat. All three areas of three targets are along that perimeter road around the map. You will get 10 tickets for each hit up to 90 tickets total per game. Here are the other two locations. NOTE: You will get to keep the rifle so you don't have to buy another one next year. 

Spoiler

They are pretty easy to find if you stay along that side of the map

target 2.jpg

target 3.jpg

ANYA
Cherry Berry Pie Crush
Cost: 37,500 zulie
Reward: From 1 - 10 tickets 
Anya will sell you a pie, which goes directly into your consumable inventory tab. Double click on the pie to see how many tickets you won. When she has sold 10 pies, she will disappear and reappear in another spot. We finally tracked her down and here are the locations. 

Spoiler

You can also see her on the mini map when you are near to her so just check around.

anya1.jpg

anya2.jpg

anya3.jpg

anya4.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides the festival in Snow Valley, there is something happening on Luna Planet too. Ice Chouchous!
These event drops look like the ice shards. They will drop from the monsters on Luna. You can exchange the Ice Chouchous for event items. The Ice Chouchous will lock to the character that gets them but the event items are all tradable until equipped.

Once you have some Ice Chouchous, talk to Eliot on the lower level of the City of Eucar on Luna. He is the guy that “taught” you the language when you came to Luna for the first time. He will offer to exchange the Ice Chouchous for a snowboard set. It will take 380 Ice Chouchous to get the set

Spoiler

Remember it's best not to have more than one stack of the event drop in your inventory when you speak to the NPC
eliot.jpg

snowboard set.jpg

Once you have the Snowboard Set, equip it on the avatar (not costume) then talk to Eliot again with some Ice Chouchous in your inventory. He still offers to exchange them for the snowboard set, but now you can also get a couple of snowboards and 2 pet capsules.  NOTE: The pet capsules are character locked.

Spoiler

Again, be sure not to have more than one stack of Ice Chouchous in your inventory when you talk to him.
eliot 2.jpg

The female's snowboards have a Braunite Trilliant [13] to show gem placement.

Moldie Snowboard
moldie snowboard.jpg
 moldie snowboard stats.jpg

Snowboard
snowboard.jpg
 snowboard stats.jpg

Ice Spirit

chouchou.jpg

Firecracker Penguin

penguin.jpg

That’s about it. Have fun in the snow!  ☃️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Tuque said:

@HoneyBuns Any of the reward have additional stats? I was wondering if anything is useful for crafters to pick up.

Tbh I don't remember them being important stat wise but it's been many years since I had any of those items and I'm too poor currently to participate in the festival games lol'

Hopefully some rich person will get some event items and share the base stats of them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HoneyBuns said:

Tbh I don't remember them being important stat wise but it's been many years since I had any of those items and I'm too poor currently to participate in the festival games lol'

Hopefully some rich person will get some event items and share the base stats of them.

I didn't want to drop a large amount of money for something I didn't need lol. I could have swore some event items was best in slot for con & sen crafters. I guess I will wait until some people decide to put up the items in vendor.

Edited by Tuque

Very bad event design. Hard skip this event sorry. This event give you even more pressure to rush to orlo and spam the Millions-zulies quests there. What's the point to take your time if  absolutely feel the need to rush content to make millions? This event is for bots and high level user only. I hope is the last one like that.

Edited by unknownvirus
  • Like 5

I was advised to post this here via discord in case others are interested. 

I just finished the snowboard outfit event. To get the snowboard you need to first get the full outfit worth 380 Ice Chouchous. After wearing the outfit you talk to Eliot again and a new list of awards pop-up. To get a snowboard you need an additional 200 Chouchous and once you get them you get the choice of either the ROSE snowboard or Mouldie snowboard. I chose the Mouldie snowboard - This is how it looks.

Some advice when attempting this event.. unless you're really obsessed with outfits and looks then go for it. Otherwise I don't think it's worth the grind. I solo'd this event the moment it came out with my mage killing 5-10 slags at a time. It took me about 10-11 hours to complete over couple days that could've spent doing something else lol🥲

Overall thoughts: Event took too long, would not try again - I do look cool though 😎

Moldie-Snowboard.png

Mouldie Snowboard Stats.png

Snowboard Outfit - stats.png

Edited by Limit Breaker
edit screenshot

1 hour ago, Limit Breaker said:

I was advised to post this here via discord in case others are interested. 

I just finished the snowboard outfit event. To get the snowboard you need to first get the full outfit worth 380 Ice Chouchous. After wearing the outfit you talk to Eliot again and a new list of awards pop-up. To get a snowboard you need an additional 200 Chouchous and once you get them you get the choice of either the ROSE snowboard or Mouldie snowboard. I chose the Mouldie snowboard - This is how it looks.

Some advice when attempting this event.. unless you're really obsessed with outfits and looks then go for it. Otherwise I don't think it's worth the grind. I solo'd this event the moment it came out with my mage killing 5-10 slags at a time. It took me about 10-11 hours to complete over couple days that could've spent doing something else lol🥲

Overall thoughts: Event took too long, would not try again - I do look cool though 😎

Moldie-Snowboard.png

Mouldie Snowboard Stats.png

Snowboard Outfit - stats.png

Thanks very much for posting and I agree, you look pretty cool 😎

If the event was cheaper. I'd do it. Waste of a event with current state of ways to get zulie. Near impossible for the low lvl people to enjoy. If they took some 0's off everything. The event would be amazing for everyone. I hope they reconsider it or the event is for nothing and only a select few with like 20 mil can get everything. 

• Like 2

i got the feeling this event was from na rose late state and did not got changed to the early state the game is in atm

the money in a game after a few years is way more then most people have now (expect the few that where able to got big quest rewards)

(i did had the feeling with x-mas event as well i was lvl 30 and got around 10 items from 1 mob on santa planet and i see a high lvl atk a mob and get way more items way faster. killed the fun for me in the event)

Edited by hjvg

1 hour ago, hjvg said:

i got the feeling this event was from na rose late state and did not got changed to the early state the game is in atm

the money in a game after a few years is way more then most people have now (expect the few that where able to got big quest rewards)

(i did had the feeling with x-mas event as well i was lvl 30 and got around 10 items from 1 mob on santa planet and i see a high lvl atk a mob and get way more items way faster. killed the fun for me in the event)

Agree, i haven't seen anyone trying for this event yet, i did some math and it would take like 3 million zuly just for the outfit, and around 1,5m for the shoes (considering the fishing minigame is the cheapest one and it's like 50k=around 6 fish reward)
and the minigames aren't even that fun lmao
it's a shame because the pieces are quite cute

20 hours ago, alilouwe said:

Agree, i haven't seen anyone trying for this event yet, i did some math and it would take like 3 million zuly just for the outfit, and around 1,5m for the shoes (considering the fishing minigame is the cheapest one and it's like 50k=around 6 fish reward)
and the minigames aren't even that fun lmao
it's a shame because the pieces are quite cute

I agree and it's too expensive for me too but one nice thing about events here is the fact that they repeat every year. So I am confident that by this time next year, I'll be able to get some cute ice skating costumes.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think players have the zullie for this event due to zulliepocalypse and zullie sink events last year. Can the cost of tickets be adjusted? 

1 Ticket = 10,000z
10 Tickets = 100,000z
100 Tickets = 1,000,000z

Edited by zstark

image.png.7ab1dfacb9690db0c7572c7ac15788dd.png

50,000,000z for  a CHANCE box to get the pennant we want?!?!? Yea maybe in a few years then I casually can throw away 500m to get the one I want... LOL

Does the team have the numbers from last year when the event happened? Like the participation and games played, or zulie spent on the map? I would guess there is something with all the tracking going on, maybe we can get some insight this year as compared to last year and maybe change things up as needed for future use. Or just get rid of it.

Edited by Mek

4 minutes ago, Mek said:

image.png.7ab1dfacb9690db0c7572c7ac15788dd.png

50,000,000z for  a CHANCE box to get the pennant we want?!?!? Yea maybe in a few years then I casually can throw away 500m to get the one I want... LOL

don't buy the tickets, just play the games (snowman to save for rifle and then the shooting one/when they spawn Anya again that's the cheapest way) and it will be alot cheaper. still expensive though..
Last year we had the repeatable orlo quests, so it was affordable. now this event is really really costly.

4 minutes ago, avieldavid said:

don't buy the tickets, just play the games (snowman to save for rifle and then the shooting one/when they spawn Anya again that's the cheapest way) and it will be alot cheaper. still expensive though..
Last year we had the repeatable orlo quests, so it was affordable. now this event is really really costly.

I edited it since then, but yea... I'm not spending any money there even for events. I would like to see a compare/contrast after this is over.