Magic is Everywhere Aug 1 - Aug 31

HoneyBuns

There is no quest for this event but it's super easy to participate. I call it the My Little Pony event and you'll see why in a minute. 

Magical Boxes of Friendliness can drop from monsters around your level.  They will go into the consumable tab of your inventory. When you open one of them, the item will go into either equipment, consumable, or material, depending on what it is. 

Here is what you can get from these magical boxes:
Honey (Red Jellybean Stew) - Consumable-Restores 50% of max HP over 10 seconds NOTE: Can not be used in Training Ground
Blue Jellybean Stew- Consumable-Restores 50% of max MP over 10 seconds.  NOTE can not be used in Training Ground
Magical Coupon- Material-Take these to [Designer] Keenu in Zant and you can exchange them for costume parts.
Delightful Costume Box- Consumable until opened, then Equipment.  Each of these boxes will contain a head or tail item.
Magical Box of Friendliness-Another box like the one you just opened.

Here are the choices when you exchange the Magical Coupons with Keenu. NOTE The quantities she asks for are incorrect. She actually takes 1 less than the numbers shown on this ss.
coupon exchange.jpg

None of these hats and tails have base stats, but they can have substats and those substats could be moved to other event grade items.  There are six styles. Check the spoiler to see how they look in the game.

Spoiler

From Left to right:

Adorable Daredevil
Bright and Bubbly
Violet Shimmer
Country Cutie
Uncommon Elegance
Sweet and Bashful

FRONT
mlp front.jpg

BACK
mlp back.jpg

I'll try to get better ss of these on male toons but for now, at least these will give you an idea of how they look

Spoiler

Adorable Daredevil
adorable daredevil f.jpg       adorable daredevil b.jpg

Bright and Bubbly
bright and bubbly f.jpg        bright and bubbly b.jpg

Violet Shimmer
violet shimmer f.jpg      violet shimmer b.jpg

Country Cutie
country cutie f.jpg       country cutie b.jpg

Uncommon Elegance
uncommon elegance f.jpg       uncommon elegance b.jpg

Sweet and Bashful
sweet and bashful f.jpg       sweet and bashful b.jpg

Friendship is Magic!  🦄

3 minutes ago, HoneyBuns said:

Not in the 5 years I was at NA. It's always only been the My Little Pony hats and tails

Maybe I was thinking a different event. I could swear an August time event had a mount. Old age kicking in 🙂 Also it may be of note, that you can sometimes get multiple magical coupons from one box. Everything else seems to be in quantity of one. 100 boxes open so far, 58 hp/mp, 4 tails, 1 wig, 22 coupons. We are gonna need ALOT to get all 6 complete sets lol. Thankfully we have all month.

1 minute ago, WowBalls2 said:

Maybe I was thinking a different event. I could swear an August time event had a mount. Old age kicking in 🙂 Also it may be of note, that you can sometimes get multiple magical coupons from one box. Everything else seems to be in quantity of one. 100 boxes open so far, 58 hp/mp, 4 tails, 1 wig, 22 coupons. We are gonna need ALOT to get all 6 complete sets lol. Thankfully we have all month.

100 boxes and the event just started a couple of hours ago- that's very impressive.  Remember, you can exchange those coupons for hats or tails in Zant.  You'll probably find some in shops too as the month goes on. Be sure to share a ss of your toons in one (or all) of the sets when you get them.

1 minute ago, HoneyBuns said:

100 boxes and the event just started a couple of hours ago- that's very impressive.  Remember, you can exchange those coupons for hats or tails in Zant.  You'll probably find some in shops too as the month goes on. Be sure to share a ss of your toons in one (or all) of the sets when you get them.

I think the smarter way is to get as many boxes as you can and open them, then see how many wigs and tails you get before you have to trade in coupons. Might be a faster option. I will take a minimum of 3 boxes with coups to get one tail or wig. You might get lucky in those three boxes and get a wig or tail already. 

1 hour ago, HoneyBuns said:

Can you grab a ss of the dialog and send it to me here at the forum?  Thanks!

Is it only tail and wigs from Keenu or can we get the body and gloves shown in the pics? All she is awarding when you do the 3 coupons for a random piece is giving the tails and wigs only. No body or gloves.

@HB So disassembling these parts doesnt give jupiterunes like all other event items. They give one magical coupon. Isnt it kind of pointless to disassemble an item only to get the same item out of it since the magical coupon can only be redeemed to get another event item? Can this be fixed please. They should definately give Jupiterunes. Otherwise its pointless especially at a rate of one item destroyed for only 1 magical coupon. You destroy 3 items to get 1 of the same items.

@Mek Thanks for the ss!  I've added this to our issue tracker

@WowBalls2  I don't think that's actually a bug. If I remember from NA, it was a way for people to get rid of pieces they didn't want so they can try again to get the pieces that they do want. There is also a chance to get substats from the chests Keenu gives, which is another reason people exchanged the coupons for more costume parts.   Not sure if adding Jupiterunes would mess with that or not but I'll ask the devs.

It does state in the description that it will disassemble into coupons
breakdown.jpg

20 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

100 caixas e o evento começou há algumas horas - isso é muito impressionante. Lembre-se, você pode trocar esses cupons por chapéus ou fraques no Zant. Você provavelmente encontrará alguns nas lojas também com o passar do mês. Certifique-se de compartilhar alguns de seus toons em um (ou todos) dos conjuntos quando os obtiver.

I just opened 180 boxes

• Zurn unpinned this topic