Drop Table Guide

1 hour ago, Velle said:

lol, i got more very rare drops as compared to rare drops,  like legendary sun watcher, etc... than gems.. i need gems, not more weapons, and on a side note, I can't seem to get lattice and fibers even though they belong to uncommon, and the drop percentage is higher...

Like Ashura said, the drop system is weird. If I understand it correctly, when a mob is killed, the system will roll for every rarity level with the attached percentage. So, it is possible to indeed get more rare (still lucky 😁) items than commons. For items like lattice, they are uncommon, but they only drop from a few mobs. So, uncommon does not mean they drop from every monster.

Btw i would like to highlight a potential bug. If another player attacks the mob or boss you’re fighting, this tends to reduce the chance of getting good drops. I think is this is kinda troll because whenever I fight a boss, sometimes a random player will auto the boss once then run away and the drop becomes shite. I’ve experienced this plenty of times. Soloing a boss without any intervention gives better drops in my experience. Hopefully, this can be fixed. 

4 hours ago, kaiserkiva said:

Btw i would like to highlight a potential bug. If another player attacks the mob or boss you’re fighting, this tends to reduce the chance of getting good drops. I think is this is kinda troll because whenever I fight a boss, sometimes a random player will auto the boss once then run away and the drop becomes shite. I’ve experienced this plenty of times. Soloing a boss without any intervention gives better drops in my experience. Hopefully, this can be fixed. 

How can you determine that? I have also come to the same some sort of conclusion but i do not have any definite to validate my point. What other players mainly say its more or less a time based factor that determines the quality and quantity but still nothing conclusive.

On 3/14/2024 at 3:09 PM, Luckystriike said:

Like Ashura said, the drop system is weird. If I understand it correctly, when a mob is killed, the system will roll for every rarity level with the attached percentage. So, it is possible to indeed get more rare (still lucky 😁) items than commons. For items like lattice, they are uncommon, but they only drop from a few mobs. So, uncommon does not mean they drop from every monster.

is there a drop table that states item drop possible from the mobs? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 10:31 PM, HilariousFace said:
On 2/8/2024 at 9:17 PM, Wandmastery said:

If I first hit with a caracter in the right level to get the 100% drop chance and then finish killing the monster with a max level, the drop chance will remain at 100% ?

I tested several settings few days ago, you can't just get 1st hit on a king and then sit on your butt and let the max level to do 99% of the killing. First hitting the monster don't really do much to be honest, it determine who gets to pick up the drop only, it does not decide the content of the drop, you can't get first hit on a boss with drop gems, and then switch to DPS set. And you cannot get a monster to 1% HP and then switch to drop gems either, the drops will all be nullified.

However, it seems like the last ~20% HP of a monster decide the content of the drop along with drop gems. I feel like there are several factors involved, but for me I will get 1st hit on a right level character and keep hitting, then lower the king to 20% HP with the high level and stop attacking, then let the right level character finish the remaining off, it seems to work well.

And in a big party situation, my spear champ with drop gems never get any chance to modify the drops because my spear is dodge build and couldn't dish out enough damage, but whenever a launcher bourg is present, they tend to make Epic drops like rain because they do huge amount of damage, this implies the drop content is based on the damage margin of the pie, but I don't know if it is highest damage inflicted decide ALL the drop content or like if you do 75% overall damage, there is 75% chance drops will be based on you 25% based on others.

@Drezynit @HoneyBuns @Vura @Garnet May we have an official answer to this please ?

On 3/16/2024 at 8:33 PM, beno said:

is there a drop table that states item drop possible from the mobs? 

Having this be a feature in game would be pretty cool. Or even looking up materials and a list of what has a chance to drop it, with percentages even. I personally love transparency rather than testing haha.