Jump to content

Vura

Moderator
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

2 Followers

About Vura

Recent Profile Visitors

348 profile views

Vura's Achievements

HoneyBee

HoneyBee (5/14)

  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • One Year In
  • Dedicated

Recent Badges

21

Reputation

  1. Where? The Turak Quest is located in Sikuku Ruins, from NPC [Ruins Curator] Hope. How? Hope offers two versions of a quest (it is random which one you get). One quest will require to collect a bottle of water from the waterfall which can be found if you go straight down from the first bridge that leads to Hope. The other materials are Arachnid Sac’s and Warbiz powder. The only way to collect Arachnid Sac’s is to get them from Arachnids and Arachnids only. Devil Pest Arachnids DO NOT give any sac’s. So, hunting during the day time is the best way around that problem, otherwise you’ll have to kill the Arachnids before they transform into Devil Pests at night time. The same day time rule goes for the other version of the quest that requires a person to collect Red Moss/Fangs. After you finish collecting the items, go hand them in to Hope again. Take Notice There are a few things to take note of though once a player enters the dungeon. You have 15 minutes to get to Turak. After completing the first maze, there are two paths you can take; The bridge and another maze. Which Way Do I Go? The first maze is just a simple one-way-or-another maze. If there is a slightly different colored wall blocking your way to get to the next maze/bridge, then turn around and head to the other way of getting in. After getting past the first maze, you have a choice of taking the bridge or taking another maze. The bridge is tricky because it is not a simple one way ride, there are sections of the bridge that will make you fall through them. A way to get around this is to angle your camera above your character and zoom all the way out so you can see if the part of the bridge is transparent or not. The maze is a simple one way ride though, after a series of twists and turns, the maze will lead you straight to Turak.
  2. The 75% is not multiplied by the drop rate of a specific item or category - it's a reduced 75% chance for you to receive any drop chance at all. For example, if you were fighting a grey monster, you would have a 25% (100% - 75%) chance for any loot to appear on the ground. Once you "roll" this 25%, then you would "roll" each category of rarity - i.e (with example rates): Common (50%) Uncommon (35%) Rare (12 %) Very Rare (6%) Epic (1%) Legendary (0.3%) Also remember that each category can have multiple items within them.
  3. Akram Arena Akram Arena is an attack/defend style game, with one team attacking, and the other team defending a series of crystals. Sunrise Crystals will spawn in both the left and right of the defender’s base, which the defenders must protect for the duration of the battle, while the attackers must destroy one of the two crystals to remain in the game. When one of the crystals has been destroyed, the attackers will extend the remaining game time, and a Sunset Crystal will spawn in the center of the map. Once the attacking team destroys the final crystal or the time runs out, the game will end and a winner will be declared. The defenders may also destroy the Dusk Crystal, located in the attacker’s base, to strategically teleport the attacking team back to their base. Objective(s): Attackers – Breach the defender’s defenses and destroy all of the crystals within the time limit to win the game. Defenders – Protect your crystals from the attacking team for the duration of the game to win. Crystal Defenders Crystal Defenders is an attack/defend style game, with one team attacking, and the other team defending a series of crystals. Each crystal will spawn in order at one of the three marked locations, which the defenders must protect for the duration of the battle, while the attackers must destroy each crystal to remain in the game. When a crystal has been destroyed, the attackers will extend the remaining game time, and a new crystal will spawn in the next location. Once the attacking team destroys the final crystal or the time runs out, the game will end and a winner will be declared. Objective(s): Attackers – Breach the defender’s defenses and destroy all of the crystals within the time limit to win the game. Defenders – Protect your crystals from the attacking team for the duration of the game to win. Draconis Peaks Capture the flag - ROSE style! Draconis Peaks is a dragon training ground, located deep within the heart of the Lunar mountains where only the fearless dare to refine their skills as legendary warriors. The area is inhabited by powerful dragons who relentlessly attempt to claim dominion over the territory through the expansion of their brood. To aid in this expansion, teams of brave Visitors assist the dragons in stealing eggs from other broods. Once all eggs in the area have been captured by a single team, the game will be over and a winner will be declared. Objective(s): Capture the opposing team’s Dragon Eggs and slay their dragon to earn points. A team may slay their opposition's dragon to strategically delay them from delivering captured eggs to their base. Capture all of the Dragon Eggs to win the game, regardless of time remaining. There are two Lost Dragon Eggs located at the center of the map - these eggs belong to neither brood upon the beginning of the match. The team with the most points when the timer runs out will be declared the winner. Daily Quests Additional assignments for all PvP Game Arenas are available from: [Battlemaster] Esmee - Junon Polis [Battlemaster] Sappho - Magic City of the Eucar [Battlemaster] Rubee - Xita Refuge [Battlemaster] Amber - Desert City of Muris
  4. Name of Clan: SevenHearts Your clan position: Master All players that will be participating and their job: Vura (Champion) DoubleRose (Cleric) Thayla (Cleric) Suspeq (Knight) Naoki (Raider) AutumnDawn (Raider) Rosy (Bourg) Jiron (Mage) Inni (Knight - substitute) LaMSaMa - (Artisan - substitute) LaMSaMaz - (Bourg - substitute) kapitana (Knight - substitute) Tiny (Cleric - substitute) affliction (Scout - substitute) Shikii (Raider - substitute) Vale (Mage - substitute) ExtorNL (Champion - substitute) Sharkie (Knight - substitute) Bakla (Mage - substitute) RyanCleric (Cleric - substitute) Daxio (Scout - substitute) BadAss (Raider - substitute) MageNL (Mage - substitute) Pheme (Cleric - substitue) Ysabellee (Cleric - substitute) Haze (Champion - substitute) PureINT (Mage - substitute) Rosie (Knight - substitute) Noah (Champion - substitute) waps (Bourg - substitute) xSwift (Knight - substitute) xSky (Champion - substitute) TripleDouble (Mage - substitute) Satthu (Raider - substitute)
  5. Vura

    Clan Rankings

    Not surprised you suggested this
  6. Hello fellow Australian! Hope to bump into you in-game!
  7. Hello and great to bump into another fellow Australian!
  8. Hello fellow Australians! Would be great to play together upon Early Access launch! If you're on Discord, feel free to drop me a line
  9. Holy moly these are two names I never thought I'd see again! Will you be playing again? Guiles20/Vura here - you may or may not recall
×
×
  • Create New...