i'm currently playing on the longest running server of rose, so i suggest that please limit the gems drop to 1 and [1] so that their value wont diminish so much like a trash and can still be flexed as long as this game is alive. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 9:08 AM, Ed said:

i'm currently playing on the longest running server of rose, so i suggest that please limit the gems drop to 1 and [1] so that their value wont diminish so much like a trash and can still be flexed as long as this game is alive. 

i suggest for them to remove gem drops totally! and make it that you need to farm materials to let the artisan craft them for you into gems, that would make more people want to do crafting, and will also make it hard for anyone to obtain high level gems easy. also with the gems you craft from the artisan you are able to sell them in shops, that will make the prices stable and higher value then just getting them from random mobs drops tons of them, i find gems plays a big roll in rose.

14 hours ago, Jazz said:

i suggest for them to remove gem drops totally! and make it that you need to farm materials to let the artisan craft them for you into gems, that would make more people want to do crafting, and will also make it hard for anyone to obtain high level gems easy. also with the gems you craft from the artisan you are able to sell them in shops, that will make the prices stable and higher value then just getting them from random mobs drops tons of them, i find gems plays a big roll in rose.

I don't agree on that. That would give Artisans too big an advantage on the market. All the zulie would go to Artisans cause everyone needs gems.

On 5/13/2022 at 4:15 PM, Zeror said:

I don't agree on that. That would give Artisans too big an advantage on the market. All the zulie would go to Artisans cause everyone needs gems.

Lower level gems should drop, but Artisans should be required to craft higher level gems, although I think high level gems could be nice drops from bosses. Gives people an excuse to kill bosses. I think there should be a price cap on items though. Nobody should be allowed to charge 999999999 for gems if they're the only ones selling it. Most/all items should be capped at whatever max price the devs deem is appropriate for the economy to function.

Edited by Jova1106

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 3:08 PM, Ed said:

would that be the "A" word? haha

but this is one of the best ideas I've heard.
maybe not just grade 1 though.
1 and 2 definitely.

Possibility for major bosses along the way to drop higher gems but having it right at the bottom end of the droptable.
with a 1/100-1000 chance of dropping.

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 12:43 AM, Jova1106 said:

Nobody should be allowed to charge 999999999 for gems if they're the only ones selling it. Most/all items should be capped at whatever max price the devs deem is appropriate for the economy to function.

but this may be too much work for the devs since price fluctuate every now and then.

On 5/29/2022 at 9:26 AM, Johan said:

would that be the "A" word? haha

yizz brutha. hahaha

18 hours ago, TheShredr said:

Limiting the drops to just [1] drops for the gems will delay the market flood for sure. Still this will eventually happen, really hard to balance it right for the economy to stay healthy!

i know, but it really a good countermeasure to leave the gem drops to 1piece a drop, in that situation, you will really not just think twice and must really be sure where to put your gems since it can either break or degrade.

Make crystals worth something. Alsof good for low lvls to farm (like vital jams in irose) and the Just grade 1 and 2 max from bosses ? Would be good for starters and arti. Alsof make gem7 atleast lvl 150 arti. Not Just 100?

On 7/6/2022 at 11:25 AM, Ed said:

yizz brutha. hahaha

well then we dont stand a chance when it comes to farming and or stockpiling coz youre going to the same thing here..

If im thinking of the right person anyway...

😒😒😒

4 hours ago, Johan said:

well then we dont stand a chance when it comes to farming and or stockpiling coz youre going to the same thing here..

If im thinking of the right person anyway...

😒😒😒

what do you mean sir? you cant do the same here from the "A" cos this server has only 2 clients max and clerics has no buffs. also stockpiling/hoarding is the part of how can you handle the market XD but that's out of topic, let's just stay at the gem drop rates.

I think that no matter which route the devs take it will deter the market, so essentially there is no correct measure regarding the market it is controlled by the Community/Players. Flooding or starving will have an adverse affect.

• 2 weeks later...

Craft-able Gems and Refining them to higher grades is a great way to break the economy in my opinion. One or the other, not both.

1. If you can craft gems, the material "sink" needs to be great for higher tier gems.

2. If you can't craft gems, then you should be able to "cut" gems to make them higher quality. But again should require material sink to make it worthwhile.

Particular private server I'm on now, I already have like 30 tier 3 gems of each type. Because its so freaking easy to do gems with my crafter. You can literally make them yourself as well as upgrade them (two level 1 to make a level 2, two level 2 to make a level 3, so on). And sad part? even though its so easy, the prices are still insanely high for player sales. It makes no sense to me. Generally with real life you would think "supply and demand" where high supply means low price even if demand is high because there are tons of people buying. Not in a video game.... prices always stay high.

needs balance. pure and simple. 

There was nothing wrong with how gems were functioning. The only change I'd suggest is making then downgrade 1 tier, if you remove them from a socket. That should be enough of a deterrence, without destroying the gem. And a sink for materials so those materials don't because valueless. Clean, easy, simple. 

• Like 3