i'm currently playing on the longest running server of rose, so i suggest that please limit the gems drop to 1 and [1] so that their value wont diminish so much like a trash and can still be flexed as long as this game is alive. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 9:08 AM, Ed said:

i'm currently playing on the longest running server of rose, so i suggest that please limit the gems drop to 1 and [1] so that their value wont diminish so much like a trash and can still be flexed as long as this game is alive. 

i suggest for them to remove gem drops totally! and make it that you need to farm materials to let the artisan craft them for you into gems, that would make more people want to do crafting, and will also make it hard for anyone to obtain high level gems easy. also with the gems you craft from the artisan you are able to sell them in shops, that will make the prices stable and higher value then just getting them from random mobs drops tons of them, i find gems plays a big roll in rose.

14 hours ago, Jazz said:

i suggest for them to remove gem drops totally! and make it that you need to farm materials to let the artisan craft them for you into gems, that would make more people want to do crafting, and will also make it hard for anyone to obtain high level gems easy. also with the gems you craft from the artisan you are able to sell them in shops, that will make the prices stable and higher value then just getting them from random mobs drops tons of them, i find gems plays a big roll in rose.

I don't agree on that. That would give Artisans too big an advantage on the market. All the zulie would go to Artisans cause everyone needs gems.

On 5/13/2022 at 4:15 PM, Zeror said:

I don't agree on that. That would give Artisans too big an advantage on the market. All the zulie would go to Artisans cause everyone needs gems.

Lower level gems should drop, but Artisans should be required to craft higher level gems, although I think high level gems could be nice drops from bosses. Gives people an excuse to kill bosses. I think there should be a price cap on items though. Nobody should be allowed to charge 999999999 for gems if they're the only ones selling it. Most/all items should be capped at whatever max price the devs deem is appropriate for the economy to function.

Edited by Jova1106