what do you think about repeatable quest?

squardcv

I know the developers have worked really hard on this game..
but in my opinion, repeatable quests make this game more boring.

there are lots of unused maps, maps like ruins even though it's annoying because there's a pk er, but it's a very fun map, you can also communicate more with other people,I feel like I'm playing an previous rose online.

the worst map is orlo, not because of the bugs, but because it's just quest and done.
I just went around the low level map to xita, wow, there are really a lot of maps with no people.

sorry to the developers , this is just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Absolutely, these repeatable quests ruin the leveling experience in their current form and make it so much more tedious, and less challenging.. Before these repeatables gravity added, mob exp was significantly higher than what it is now, and also single quests were viable aswell. Now they force mob grinders to do quests because it’s the most efficient way of leveling and mob grinding/ questing are the same thing.. so many incredible maps go completely unused because there are only like two repeatables per zone at most and because of that people only level at that 1 map.. this leads new players believe the game is a lot smaller than it is and has less maps because they’re simply not used and this also discourages exploring the incredible maps. Basically over 70% of this games maps are completely untouched and wasted assets due to these repeatable quests. Disregarding all this, it takes so much of the challenge out of the game. You used to rely on ur characters strength and parties to mob grind and have a good party to group kill, now all you have to do is single kill mobs and you can easily get your quest done to go to the next. You’re always on the go and you don’t stay with ur pt. It just ruins the leveling experience IMO and I’m very worried how new players will respond to this and how fast they will be burnt out.. especially considering one of my new friend told me how small this game is already because all players are basically confined to a small amount of maps due to it being the most efficient way to level, repeatables. 

Edited by prettywomanlover

As I said in a previous thread, there should be more repeatable quests and each should be limited to being turned in a couple times total. That creates a discovery bonus of sorts for each type of monster you fight. The player will be encouraged to go to more places because the first few monsters of a type will give extra zulie and experience. For example, kenji beach should have a kaiman quest that you can do up to three times and it rewards 30k each time. Now everyone won't just spam krafwies.

• Like 7

Very boring.  Unfortunately, they spoiled us with how easy it is to level up with those quests.  It’s sad that so little area of the game is explored by players because 98% of the players won’t go anywhere else to level up except the repeatable areas.  Aside from the repeatable areas, the majority of the game areas are a wasteland of emptiness.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DoubleRose said:

As I said in a previous thread, there should be more repeatable quests and each should be limited to being turned in a couple times total. That creates a discovery bonus of sorts for each type of monster you fight. The player will be encouraged to go to more places because the first few monsters of a type will give extra zulie and experience. For example, kenji beach should have a kaiman quest that you can do up to three times and it rewards 30k each time. Now everyone won't just spam krafwies.

totaly agree with you or if they cant do it like that to put lvl limits to +-  few lvl's from lvl zone there are in.This way ppl will need actualy grind for exp and not only afk redoing quests back and fort.It's so sad to see maps like GoS empty or no one fighting kaimans.Grunter king is only for quest.Sad story...

• Like 1

How is mob grinding without the quests better? AOE farming said mobs repeatedly just as you repeatedly do the quests, however it would take you several  TIMES longer. 
IMO that's way more boring. Another point is without the quests the afk scripters wont even have to look at their toons from time to time like they have to now - to turn in quests lol.

A way wiser move to make people explore more maps is to include repeatable quests there too in order to rival the well established leveling paths available now.

7 minutes ago, piNo said:

Without them there would be no quests.

thats not right there have always been quest in rose.

they added a few quest here where you need x amount of mobs to recieve money or exp but as a lot of people say as they can be (abused) used in a few ways atm and the amounts of exp they give there is no point in going to maps`s where those quest are not avaible.

But the problem is if they keep nerfing those quest with out a reset its only getting harder for me to ever get near max lvl 

On 1/13/2023 at 12:25 PM, irdvtp said:

How is mob grinding without the quests better? AOE farming said mobs repeatedly just as you repeatedly do the quests, however it would take you several  TIMES longer. 
IMO that's way more boring. Another point is without the quests the afk scripters wont even have to look at their toons from time to time like they have to now - to turn in quests lol.

A way wiser move to make people explore more maps is to include repeatable quests there too in order to rival the well established leveling paths available now.

So instead of searching for party killing and farming bosses and mobs so you can lvl and eq our char you prefer to skip 90% of the game with 10 repeatable quest in 5 zones of the game and buy your ithems with points? nice logic...This game was not created so ppl can rush max lvl at day 5 did you know?This is 1x server not some 5000x anime...and your logic to "make repeatable quest" do you have any idea how hard is to make such a big change to the game? Atleast put some logic before you write pls...

• Haha 1

OMG. I love this so much. I can't believe so many people have the same sentiments as me. It really does make you a little sad seeing huge parts of maps left unexplored because of these repeatable quests. So many cool monsters new players won't be able to see because they won't be around those areas because there won't be repeatable quests with huge exp rewards there.

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2023 at 6:54 PM, DoubleRose said:

This is a good take. Agree 100%.

Repeatables in their current form are my least favourite part if the game. In Xita, for instance, you spend 20-30% of your time running back and forth speaking to the same NPCs. It’s ok for a while but grows tiresome so fast. And the other maps are empty, dungeons are broken hard, all gets a bit dull and fast. And I’m not even at Orlo yet so…