Share your screenshoot

Kai

I found this screenshot back. I'm actually the character on the right so this screenshot is technically not mine 😛. This was the first or second day of iRose back in 2004. Me and guys wanted to visit Junon Polis to check how cool that place would be. Every higher zone was still new for everybody. In the early days Zant was the place to be.

spacer.png

Another fun one. Trio dressed the same during some Xmas event 😛

spacer.png

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Zeror said:

I found this screenshot back. I'm actually the character on the right so this screenshot is technically not mine 😛. This was the first or second day of iRose back in 2004. Me and guys wanted to visit Junon Polis to check how cool that place would be. Every higher zone was still new for everybody. In the early days Zant was the place to be.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I really miss that old UI, believe it or not. 🤣

Thank you for sharing! 

12 hours ago, Zeror said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tweakers unite! ❤️ 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GodOfEntity said:

@TreborThe map shows Zant, but the pictures do not show Zant xD 

I know, that is the Treehouse Map, it was not meant to be a regular map for people, so only the GM's and MOD's went there.   I saw many of characters get banned there as the GM's would teleport characters there while they were botting, then get the ban!   🙂