Share your screenshoot

Kai

36 minutes ago, WinterDreamer said:

Sadly I lost all of my screenshots when my hard drive died. BUT once ROSE comes back I will take loads of screenshots and back them up on my external. Awesome screenshots everyone!

Got to keep the upcoming memories that you are going to make on this game nice and safely stored for the future 😇 precious memories! 

Thanks for sharing those Amino!  I missed the DoD thing but we also had some stuff going on in Eucar on that last day too.

1- Finally we all got Donan's Banhammer!

2- Mama Moldies 

3- Martin spawned so many Moldies that the server crashed  lol

4- Death by Moss Golem

Some fun stuff on that otherwise very sad day.

banhammer.jpg

MamMoldie.jpg

MoldieMadness.jpg

DeathByMossG.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Thanks for sharing those Amino!  I missed the DoD thing but we also had some stuff going on in Eucar on that last day too.

1- Finally we all got Donan's Banhammer!

2- Mama Moldies 

3- Martin spawned so many Moldies that the server crashed  lol

4- Death by Moss Golem

Some fun stuff on that otherwise very sad day.

banhammer.jpg

MamMoldie.jpg

MoldieMadness.jpg

DeathByMossG.jpg

We need the moldies on the new release!! Let’s kill moldies as a stress test 🙂 damn to all the moldies

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Amino said:

Oh wow, Mama moldie lol. Not sure, but was it a valentine's day event mob?

Also i love how there's just a pile of dead players next to the moss golems 😆

Yeah we had Mama Moldies in the Valentine event at titan.  Always loved how they used that frying pan as a weapon 😛  All of those female bosses in the Valentine event were a riot.  I'm sure I have pics of the rest of them somewhere among my thousands of ROSE ss.  I'll have to dig them up and share them here

• Like 2

On 7/15/2022 at 11:13 PM, HoneyBuns said:

Yeah we had Mama Moldies in the Valentine event at titan.  Always loved how they used that frying pan as a weapon 😛  All of those female bosses in the Valentine event were a riot.  I'm sure I have pics of the rest of them somewhere among my thousands of ROSE ss.  I'll have to dig them up and share them here

Please post them! I would love to see them 😄

2 hours ago, Amino said:

Please post them! I would love to see them 😄

Fine, just for you ❤️   In addition to Mama Moldies we had
1- Jellybean

2- Woopie

3- Rackie

4- Krawfy

5- Anteres

6- And here is  ss of some of the clannies farming that event, courtesy of GG.  Posing for pictures for her was always interesting lol

It was a fun and very... pink...event 😄

Jellybean.jpg

Woopie.jpg

Rackie.jpg

Krawfy.jpg

Antares.jpg

gg.jpg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Fine, just for you ❤️   In addition to Mama Moldies we had
1- Jellybean

2- Woopie

3- Rackie

4- Krawfy

5- Anteres

6- And here is  ss of some of the clannies farming that event, courtesy of GG.  Posing for pictures for her was always interesting lol

It was a fun and very... pink...event 😄

Jellybean.jpg

Woopie.jpg

Rackie.jpg

Krawfy.jpg

Antares.jpg

gg.jpg

You blinked on that last picture, need to retake it now 😞

38 minutes ago, Zurn said:

You blinked on that last picture, need to retake it now 😞

Oh not to worry- as usual when GG takes ss, she takes hundreds and bullies us all not to move during the process lol.  I just picked the first one I found in that file.  I can look later for one of the others and replace it here  

if you read this GG, you know I love ya  ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amino said:

I've also found a screenshot where i found the GM in a secret place in the goblin cave. This was a hide and seek event.

screen343.thumb.jpg.8b459e28f49b487ec7a58e255cff12a3.jpg

Ohh yeah that was the Minecraft thing that Donan added.  You got a secret achievement for finding that place and when you completed the task in there, you were rewarded with the pickaxe and this lovely square head hat thing 😛

Minecraft2.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

When Ruff-Rose was a thing I had those three screenshots taken.
Nothing special actually and they are quite small as my monitor resolution at that time was CRT at 1024x768
Still they let me reminiscence about the old days when I was waking up one hour earlier for school just to play Ruff-Rose and mainly to check if i sold something overnight with my shop in Junon.
Also wont forget the first couple of seconds when turning that CRT monitor back on and waiting for the image to brighten enough so you can see if you sold the most expensive stuff 😄

Shillena.jpg

Shouni.jpg

TiaDalma.jpg

P.S. How many of you remember this 😄

Edited by Lerain
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Lerain said:

When Ruff-Rose was a thing I had those three screenshots taken.
Nothing special actually and they are quite small as my monitor resolution at that time was CRT at 1024x768
Still they let me reminiscence about the old days when I was waking up one hour earlier for school just to play Ruff-Rose and mainly to check if i sold something overnight with my shop in Junon.
Also wont forget the first couple of seconds when turning that CRT monitor back on and waiting for the image to brighten enough so you can see if you sold the most expensive stuff 😄

Shillena.jpg

Shouni.jpg

TiaDalma.jpg

P.S. How many of you remember this 😄

I know what you mean.  My ss from Ruff seem so small now.  These are two of my favorites from Ruff.  The first is of me and my friend GG standing in front of the Tree of Wisdom and the second is when she and I won a dance contest Donan did.  She put on a Redfield Suit so she could be the guy when we used the waltz scrolls and I got to be the girl lol,  But then when he teleported us to give us the crowns as a reward for winning the contest, he wanted to take a pic with us and she had to put the Redfield set back on  😄

Did you also play at Titan when Ruff shut down?

tree.jpg

dance.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1