Shared clan storage.

Artemis

As mentioned in another suggestion-topic.
A shared clan storage meaning that you put items in a clan storage which can be hired (for free ofcourse) by your clanmates.
For example: member A puts a Unique Weapon that is helpfull to level faster in the clan storage. This can be hired for 2h-4h-6h-24h (chosen by the one who puts the item in).
This item goes to the player who hires it for the time chosen. After that the item goes back into the storage waiting to be reclaimed by the owner.
This way you ban scamming players. 

@lazypenguin@Flowan

That Item hire idea a nice one, but then the question: Who can hire? Who long can someone hire an item? Which items can be hired? Maybe a higher ranked member can hire longer then a new member for example.

And beside hiring there is lot more you can do with a Clan Storage feature. Just a hire feature is too limited for something like this. Hiring can be one of the features of Clan Storage.

Hiring would mean there would be a form of payment through the clan storage between the owner and the person who hires? Otherwise it would become more like a 'borrowing' system. I'm not really sure how this could be implemented but i do like the idea of it! It's an interesting idea to think about!

I like the idea, it has some complexity to it also, example what happens if time expires and user is somewhere farming/leveling? or got kicked

Or how it will be clearly shown when it expires if its "auto removed"? Can it be extended easily? 

Can clan masters/etc see whose items are shared to members? 

Also, can it be used to share for example consumables and other non-gear things

Actually I ment borrowing yes like you say so.
The idea is to put your good stuff (lets say only weapons and armour inside the storage).
How long has to be chosen from the options which should be (2h, 4h, 12h, 24h, 48h). 
Ofcourse we aint talking about money (zulies) to be deposited inside the storage, only equipment. 

Let us see what @Flowan and @lazypenguinthink about this.