Clan Items/storage

Trebor

Clan Items/storage  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a clan items/storage added to Rose?

• Yes
    • No

Have a clan storage, where people could borrow items from the clan storage.

So something like this:

Say I have a Spear (9) with a D(7) in it, I want others in the clan to be able to use it.   I put it into that storage (on a loan and I am still the owner of said item).

Character B come to check out storage and sees that spear and is of the right level and stats, they check it out.   When checked out, the item becomes to that person since they are not the owner Character Bound, can't be dropped, sold or placed into their storage.

When Character B is done with it for the day, they either return it back to Clan storage, or when they log off or DC, that item automatically moves back to the clan storage to prevent them from keeping it.

Now if the automatic way does not work, how about a way the Clan Master or the owner (since they can see the list of the items they put in, or the CM can see it all) click on it to have it moved back into the clan storage.

Another idea is no matter what, after a certain amount of time, the borrowed item will move from that character and back to clan storage.  This might work out best, but not sure on the programming of it.

The only person who can take out the item permanently and do as they please is the owner of it, no one else will be able to do anything with it.   

If the CM kicks the owner of that item from the clan, the item will automatically appear in the owner's inventory or back into the user's own storage.

Edited by Trebor
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

As mentioned in another suggestion-topic.
A shared clan storage meaning that you put items in a clan storage which can be hired (for free ofcourse) by your clanmates.
For example: member A puts a Unique Weapon that is helpfull to level faster in the clan storage. This can be hired for 2h-4h-6h-24h (chosen by the one who puts the item in).
This item goes to the player who hires it for the time chosen. After that the item goes back into the storage waiting to be reclaimed by the owner.
This way you ban scamming players. 

@lazypenguin@Flowan

• Like 1

That Item hire idea a nice one, but then the question: Who can hire? Who long can someone hire an item? Which items can be hired? Maybe a higher ranked member can hire longer then a new member for example.

And beside hiring there is lot more you can do with a Clan Storage feature. Just a hire feature is too limited for something like this. Hiring can be one of the features of Clan Storage.

Hiring would mean there would be a form of payment through the clan storage between the owner and the person who hires? Otherwise it would become more like a 'borrowing' system. I'm not really sure how this could be implemented but i do like the idea of it! It's an interesting idea to think about!

I like the idea, it has some complexity to it also, example what happens if time expires and user is somewhere farming/leveling? or got kicked

Or how it will be clearly shown when it expires if its "auto removed"? Can it be extended easily? 

Can clan masters/etc see whose items are shared to members? 

Also, can it be used to share for example consumables and other non-gear things

Actually I ment borrowing yes like you say so.
The idea is to put your good stuff (lets say only weapons and armour inside the storage).
How long has to be chosen from the options which should be (2h, 4h, 12h, 24h, 48h). 
Ofcourse we aint talking about money (zulies) to be deposited inside the storage, only equipment. 

Let us see what @Flowan and @lazypenguinthink about this.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Mek said:

It would be great to have a clan bank tab where all clan members can put stuff for other clan members to either use or take if they want. Example like older gear, some refines, etc..

I do like this idea as well, maybe something extra showing what was checked out, who checked it out and who was the owner?  just a thought

• Like 1

I would love a Guildstorage for Mats too 💞

I'm the Guild Artisan with my 2. Account and it's rly stressful after lvling getting all the Mat's from 5 Chars to my Artisan 🤣

So they can store it ALL in Guildstore and i can just Pick it out of the store 👌🏻

But there should be a rank restriction for taking things in and out for not beeing scammed by new Guildmates.

• Like 1

Clan storage is a good idea, it would not be too difficult to add I think. Of course we will get more tickets for people who bring a bad clan member in who steals all the stuff. I think it would be more work to add the “access control” stuff. Like maybe only veterans can take items from storage?

The borrowing idea is interesting but would be quite complex to implement!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lazypenguin said:

Clan storage is a good idea, it would not be too difficult to add I think. Of course we will get more tickets for people who bring a bad clan member in who steals all the stuff. I think it would be more work to add the “access control” stuff. Like maybe only veterans can take items from storage?

The borrowing idea is interesting but would be quite complex to implement!

I would say captain and up as veterans can't invite either so wouldn't make sense.