Winter Festival Jan 7 - Jan 28

HoneyBuns

Do some math and it is only expensive when you skip playing games and directly buying the ticket. It's wayyy too cheaper if you enjoy the event and play games. If you are lazy to play games then don't complain about the price of ticket from NPC 😋 

The event is 3 weeks though

Edited by Uranus_1

5 hours ago, Uranus_1 said:

Do some math and it is only expensive when you skip playing games and directly buying the ticket. It's wayyy too cheaper if you enjoy the event and play games. If you are lazy to play games then don't complain about the price of ticket from NPC 😋 

The event is 3 weeks though

Thanks for your insight and contribution 👍

No problem. Just trying to be honest! 😅

As you've mentioned, 50m for pennant box yes if you bought tickets from NPC

If you play an event games it would cost around 5m but its for you to find out what game and again enjoy the event .

I personally saving for the gun and the snowmobile . if im correct there is no entrance pay for the gun game and snowmobile race . then you enjoy the rest

cheers!!

1 hour ago, Uranus_1 said:

No problem. Just trying to be honest! 😅

As you've mentioned, 50m for pennant box yes if you bought tickets from NPC

If you play an event games it would cost around 5m but its for you to find out what game and again enjoy the event .

I personally saving for the gun and the snowmobile . if im correct there is no entrance pay for the gun game and snowmobile race . then you enjoy the rest

cheers!!

😝

צילום מסך 2024-01-07 195908.png

On 12/18/2022 at 4:52 PM, HoneyBuns said:

Besides the festival in Snow Valley, there is something happening on Luna Planet too. Ice Chouchous!
These event drops look like the ice shards. They will drop from the monsters on Luna.

Luna Clanfields mobs are excluded from this 🥲

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uranus_1 said:

My bad. But it says 90 tickets reward? so if you hit 9 then 375000 / 90 = 4,166.66 per ticket once you have the gun 👌

you don't always get 90 tickets, that's the max.

After experiencing the event for a while, I can say this: I farm with the rifle figure skating box (400 tickets), and it costs 1.875-3.5M to get each box, depends on luck. 

Edited by avieldavid