RoseOnPlayer

After a certain quest is completed (episode quest and repeatables), allow it to be rated (S+, S, A, B, C, D, E). Quest ratings may vary depending on how the devs want it (mostly speed of completion). Quest rating also affects rewards equal to 100% base reward plus (for example) 150% for S+, 50% for S, 25% for A, 15% for B, 10% for C, 5% for D). After completion, quest can be repeated (no more base reward for episode quests). For example, you completed quest for S, you get 50% bonus reward. When completing it again for S+, you get 100% reward (150% - 50% = 100%).

This can also be added to leaderboard and achievements.

Edited by RoseOnPlayer

7 minutes ago, Zeror said:

I'm not sure how this would work. Can you give another example?

Just some bold idea lmao. So here is how it is, imagine getting a quest (gold ! for acquiring quest) and completing it (gold ? for quest reward). Quests finished/completed are logged into the Quest tab and allows you to repeat it for re-rating (base reward is not granted for non-repeatable quests).

Yeah, i get that. But what needs to be rated?

How fast you complete it?
How many you complete it?
With how many party members you complete?
Quest level - player level difference, or in other words difficulty ratio?

Edited by Zeror

11 hours ago, RoseOnPlayer said:

After a certain quest is completed (episode quest and repeatables), allow it to be rated (S+, S, A, B, C, D, E). Quest ratings may vary depending on how the devs want it (mostly speed of completion). Quest rating also affects rewards equal to 100% base reward plus (for example) 150% for S+, 50% for S, 25% for A, 15% for B, 10% for C, 5% for D). After completion, quest can be repeated (no more base reward for episode quests). For example, you completed quest for S, you get 50% bonus reward. When completing it again for S+, you get 100% reward (150% - 50% = 100%).

This can also be added to leaderboard and achievements.

I love this idea and players could see what others rated that quest and determine on weather it’s worth their time depending on what grade it got. This would definitely help players know what is worth the time and what is not. And to add theM being added to leaderboards, players could compete to do that quest the quickest. 
Love the idea  I hope the devs keep an eye on it! 

On 9/21/2022 at 4:02 AM, prettywomanlover said:

I love this idea and players could see what others rated that quest and determine on weather it’s worth their time depending on what grade it got. This would definitely help players know what is worth the time and what is not. And to add theM being added to leaderboards, players could compete to do that quest the quickest. 
Love the idea  I hope the devs keep an eye on it! 

It will keep players busy at certain levels instead of just focusing on getting into endgame content. This helps players not to be bored after completing quests.

2 hours ago, Wondertje said:

So basically New Game+ for quests. Unless the quests somehow change, I don't think a lot of people are going to redo most quest for an extra 50% or whatever the max S+ rank is. I could see it as a nifty completionist thing though, so it's not bad per se.

I see this working for repeatable quests, like the quests for your union.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like looking up, whether a quest is "worth your time" should not be something ingame, but e.g. on a community wiki. Ideally, the game will show rewards (item choices , Zulie and XP) in the quest log at some point, which should be enough for a player to gauge whether it's worth it.

• Like 1