Bring back the old login screens

Daemon

Personally, I like the current login screen the least out of all the different ones I have seen during my years of playing ROSE.

I would love to see a more detailed and immersive login screen like these ones we had before:

Treehouse

Rose_online_treehouse_gif.gif.85161d648fd7becc04e5f8f70f262592.gif

409213255_ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).gif.11f31c1dddd5fe38a31eae75adc1b66b.gif

Junon

277218620_ezgif.com-gif-maker(7).gif.3786e414dfbf9c22c7a042f3ba5cd979.gif

Agree? Please leave a comment ❤️

Share your favourite login screens below! 😄

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Ilúvatar said:

Always liked the treehouse load in screen, but maybe something totally new this time ? I forgot all about the Junon load in so seeing that again was like unlocking a hidden memory 😄

Agreed! Plenty of pretty spots in the world you could use 😄

3 hours ago, Luckystriike said:

Would be nice to see the tree house login with a modern twist to the ui elements!

Like this??

On 4/24/2022 at 3:28 PM, Zeror said:

There is well working solution for using the treehouse and not have to worry about having enough seats. I mean, the solution of jRose is kinda lame. So i photoshopped a better one. It's the old idea of having a character list combined with the treehouse displayed in a modern way. There is also room for the publisher for displaying important news and stuff.

NewCHaracterSelection.jpg

• Like 8

Oh, I absolutely loved seeing the fountain login again! It’s been a long while! 

Would creating an option of what we’d like to see during startup be a possibility? The option can be added to the launcher prior to starting the game. Over time, maybe we can add even more options. The options to choose ourselves would be awesome! 

• Like 1

A lot of people love the treehouse  login screen.  This was one of the first suggestions when the forum opened   As Zurn said in that first topic, it was changed because the total number of characters allowed on an account increased at NA but depending on what that limit will be now, maybe the treehouse could be used again.

• Like 2

I would love to see the old login screens come back. There was another one that's not here, but I can't remember what it was (could have been the beginning of the junon screen that I was thinking of)...Either way, great idea!

My favorite was the treehouse of course!

• Like 1