TREE HOUSE CHARACTER SELECTION

Kai

Yes to treehouse! Just look at those adorable bunk beds which you could only ever glimpse as your character ran out to defend the Goddess Arua against all those crazy mobs. A lovely place for our guys and girls to rest their heads after a hard day pvping, grinding, buffing and crafting 😂

screen004.jpg

screen581.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ashura said:

It would be awesome if the login screen could reflect the planet you are currently on or perhaps when the housing system is implemented could reflect that. Just a suggestion might post it on the forum later on.

The thing about the log in screen is that you are not logged in. So you can't guess, in advance, which account and which character in that account you are going to log in with. The alternative to this would be to either make it configurable, you pick one and that's it. Or, you could make it so that the last logged in character's location would influence the login screen. But I think the first option would please more people and be easier to implement.

• 2 months later...

There is well working solution for using the treehouse and not have to worry about having enough seats. I mean, the solution of jRose is kinda lame. So i photoshopped a better one. It's the old idea of having a character list combined with the treehouse displayed in a modern way. There is also room for the publisher for displaying important news and stuff.

NewCHaracterSelection.jpg

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Cocoy said:

I am just curious how they get down the Tree House 😅 the cameraman is always in a hurry 🤣

Lol I’ve never thought about that! There’s a guy on YouTube that moves the cameras out of bounds from different games to see how the game is prior to the player arriving in the area. This kinda reminds me of that. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

Lol I’ve never thought about that! There’s a guy on YouTube that moves the cameras out of bounds from different games to see how the game is prior to the player arriving in the area. This kinda reminds me of that. 🤣

That's the wonder of the Tree House, when the Character seems to fall already, the beam of light absorbs them and then the ROSE Wonder starts 😅

I just recently read about quest in some post here and if I remember it right, Arua seems to be like that, a beam or sliver of light in the end quest.

Maybe it was Arua swiping those jumping character before they fell in the Tree House going to wherever their respawn point in the game is 😁

• Like 1