RoseOnline artwork from Triggersoft and/or Gravity, part 2

Trebor

The OG korean team remains unparalleled, there were truly some talent here.
Truthfully this saddens me as in almost 20 years no one still came close to them, which would explain why most new maps or monsters aren't that good looking ( or soulful if you will ) yes i'm looking at you Jrose.

Edited by Shid0x
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shid0x said:

Truthfully this saddens me as in almost 20 years no one still came close to them, which would explain why most new maps or monsters aren't that good looking ( or soulful if you will ) yes i'm looking at you Jrose.

I see jRose as very different, they got off the normal Rose look and feel, as far as I am concerned.   Got too....cartoonish?   Not sure what the word I am looking for there.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 12:48 AM, Shid0x said:

To be fair, and I could be wrong, but seems like the original team had the most resources of anyone developing rose in the last 20 years. I definitely agree though. Let's hope this new team can make some positive changes to the game though 🙂

Edited by burymeinmsg

• 8 months later...