Storage Stacking of items

Trebor

I would like to see the mats in storage to be able to be stacked more than 999, even if we can't do it on a character.

Many of us save almost everything that drops, maybe with the exception of the items that are sold by the NPC.

I know on NA, I had multiple stacks of certain stacks as each had 999 in them.

What about the ability to stack costumes, weapons and armors that are exactly the same? (that don't have extra stats on them)

2 hours ago, JavaCoyote said:

Right, If you run crafters, storage is an issue, especially if they plan to implement the storage by weight mechanic that they have previously mentioned.  Crafting is a huge part of the ROSE system and economy.  Storage needs to be planned out carefully.

That's exactly why I made this thread when the forum first opened.  Storage based on weight will be awful for artisans. If that's still the plan, something has to be done so artisans can store the materials they need for crafting.  

I think the weight issue was somewhat minimal in some regards.
I always bought the weight passives from IM points. [Eventually Valor as well]. Which gave me insane weight carry. Additionally, Character and Account Storage Expansion Tickets really made a huge huge difference. 
Given we know they plan to remove skills and passives from the IM, and those are in the Valor shop already, they could look into re-distributing those into parts of the leveling process or optional side quests.

As for the Storage Expansions, both Account and Character, a certain part of me feels that's ok to still be a premium currency item, but I'd like to see the number of standard or base storage pages bumped a smidge. 

6 hours ago, OwlchemistVile said:

As for the Storage Expansions, both Account and Character, a certain part of me feels that's ok to still be a premium currency item, but I'd like to see the number of standard or base storage pages bumped a smidge. 

I would not mind it to have Account and Character storage expansions as a premium/item mall item.   As long as it is reasonable for it.

How about the costume (item mall) storage, did that one just keep expanding on its own with the more you added to it?

Why couldn't it be the case that you can no longer buy items in the Item mall? Ultimately, the server must be able to run on something. For example, I wouldn't mind paying to expand my storage. The weight that you can possibly carry with you may also play a role in this?

Well the weight passives were already offered as Valor point rewards. I was taken aback a little bit that they made that change, seeing as the only way prior was with IM points. But I'm not a fan of taking content/features away that we had/have access to and sticking them behind a paywall. 

And yeah, I don't mind the storage expansion tickets being available for IM points. So long as everyone has a reasonable amount of base storage, then it couldn't be argued that it's pay to store/win etc. And ROSE isn't quite one of those games that cram you full of materials that are ONLY for the use of vendoring/scrapping. It does have a material bloat problem, IF we count everything beyond Junon. But they all have a use for the most part, with a few items here and there intended to be vendored. 

Between Cosmetics, Mounts, Pets, some services [and I have requests for new services] and some others that are intended to not affect power in direct competition with other players, they should fund enough.