CLERIC TO SURVIVE THE GAME?

Maddox

Do we still need one cleric on another account besides our main account to survive the game? since on my last experience of playing it is necessary to have a cleric account to play solo, i hope this time will be more focused on partying with clerics and not making your own just to survive solo leveling i hope the we can level decent and farm without the need of your own cleric as a second account. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Maddox said:

Do we still need one cleric on another account besides our main account to survive the game? since on my last experience of playing it is necessary to have a cleric account to play solo, i hope this time will be more focused on partying with clerics and not making your own just to survive solo leveling i hope the we can level decent and farm without the need of your own cleric as a second account. 

This team has made it so you don’t have to rely on dual clienting or specifically needing a cleric anymore. 

• Like 2

sounds like they killed the cleric class then.

if your able to lvl/farm with out a cleric how would a cleric be able to get a party then as people always chooche higher exp above a leeching cleric witch is not needed anymore if i understand you right @Avatar

i think other classes should not have buffs like it was in irose then every class had a real reason in you needed at least a few of the classes to get a great lvling party.

yes a lot of people went dual clienting but if the cleric is not needed they will just singel client and play solo

maybe its because i am a old irose player and never liked the evo style. there where some nice things in evo but that was not the skill system in my eyes

Edited by hjvg
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, hjvg said:

sounds like they killed the cleric class then.

if your able to lvl/farm with out a cleric how would a cleric be able to get a party then as people always chooche higher exp above a leeching cleric witch is not needed anymore if i understand you right @Avatar

i think other classes should not have buffs like it was in irose then every class had a real reason in you needed at least a few of the classes to get a great lvling party.

yes a lot of people went dual clienting but if the cleric is not needed they will just singel client and play solo

maybe its because i am a old irose player and never liked the evo style. there where some nice things in evo but that was not the skill system in my eyes

iRose wasn’t the only time Rose has seen this. Pre-Evo also had this in place and it worked. 

The Rednim team doesn’t want dual clienting to be the only form of playing. They want to make it to where there is only one client a user needs to open to play the game, the way any MMO should be. In order to do that, changes needed to be made to fit with this vision. 

One thing we haven’t spoken about are the heals/other buffs the cleric brings to the table. While having all classes/buffs are not necessary to level, having them will make the leveling experience that much better and smoother. It’s long overdue, yes, and we need a team that is willing to give it a try and not be afraid to try something different, despite the amount of players that aren’t in favor of this. For the betterment and longevity of the game. 

The Rednim team will also be looking for player feedback in terms of the cleric changes. They aren’t afraid to revert any changes, if it’s necessary. That’s the point of Early Access. 

I was in your shoes when I first heard about the changes, trust me. Look at any of my post history on here and Discord. But I realized that it’s not a bad idea at all to want players to only have to play on one client. I was so resistant to change, but it’s quite necessary to move forward with the times and improve on some features. 

Let’s give it a shot together before making any judgments. ♥️

Edited by Avatar
  • Like 3

but if you want to get the dual clienting gone just make it so you can not boot the game 2 times

that way you dont have to changes clerics and keep  the class as it wass (ofcourse small changes are fine) but the give all the other classes buffs so you dont have to dual client feels a bit strange.

if you can only start 1 client its not possible to dual client so clerics will be invited in party`s because they can help the buffing. yes its make it harder to play this game solo but in the end they did add dungeon`s and stuff witch you can not do solo aswell so why should you be able to easy lvl solo?

but i think its strange to use the dual clienting as a reason to change a support class (or his benefits). if you just block dual clienting people need to play to gether again.
and yes if you want to solo play yes its harder but thats your own choice and problem then as you sayed its a  MMO Massively multiplayer online game witch was made to play together. but as long as you can start multpull clients people will dual client and if they dont need a cleric they will go for 2 fighters as 2 can always do more damage as 1 even if its only base hits