Which monster family deserves having a King?

Zeror

Which monster family deserves having a King?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which monster family deserves having a King?

• Pomics
    • Rackies
    • Moldies
    • Kaimans
    • Candle Ghost
    • Other (post below your answer)

I was thinking of this fun topic to talk about. So tell me, which monster family deserves having a King? There are lot of monster families having a king rank monster, but there are still families without a king rank among them. Which family lacks one and should have one?

Note that some king rank monsters doesn't always have the name King in it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Zeror said:

I was thinking of this fun topic to talk about. So tell me, which monster family deserves having a King? There are lot of monster families having a king rank monster, but there are still families without a king rank among them. Which family lacks one and should have one?

Note that some king rank monsters doesn't always have the name King in it.

Oh, what a fun thread this is! 

My vote would go to Candle Ghosts... They are everywhere in Junon and it would be awesome to see their King! My idea is that the king would only spawn in B3 and spawn immediately after killing the Goblin King as the other ghosts typically spawn after killing a monster at night. 

Pomics and Rackies, I think, are still on the lower level side where it might kill new players (or even veteran players) right away. But these kings could have lower def/hp than a traditional one so kind of ease the player into kings.

Edited by Avatar
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Avatar said:

My vote would go to Candle Ghosts... They are everywhere in Junon and it would be awesome to see their King! My idea is that the king would only spawn in B3 and spawn immediately after killing the Goblin King as the other ghosts typically spawn after killing a monster at night. 

Candle Ghosts are my favourite mob, I agree with this and they get my vote too!

36 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I like this idea. Though there could be different levels of candle ghost kings and whenever you kill any king there is a chance for the appropriate one to spawn.

Small correction about some on the list; Pomics have two kings (red one in Valley and brown one in Breezy), Moldies have the Manager Moldie and Kaimans have a big archer as a king.

Other ones, that are missing are e.g. Choropy, Flanae, Lunaris Bears and Reindeer (not 100% sure on that one).

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Rebus said:

Small correction about some on the list; Pomics have two kings (red one in Valley and brown one in Breezy), Moldies have the Manager Moldie and Kaimans have a big archer as a king.

Oh, didn't know they were also king-rank, but makes sense now you've said it.

Personally i choose Candle Ghost as well. Would be cool if the Candle Ghost King wears a crown and holds a sword or sceptre or something.

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Zeror said:

Candle Ghost King wears a crown and holds a sword or sceptre or something.

They're ghosts.. they're not of physical property and can't (or in my opinion at least shouldn't be able to) wield physical weapons. Their power lies in some kind if magical attack, so if anything they should 'wield'/have some cool strong aura around them or something. 

1 hour ago, Wondertje said:

They're ghosts.. they're not of physical property and can't (or in my opinion at least shouldn't be able to) wield physical weapons. Their power lies in some kind if magical attack, so if anything they should 'wield'/have some cool strong aura around them or something. 

Super Saiyan 2 Candle Ghost King…. Yes please! Lol I think Elec Ghosts may have some aura on them. 

23 hours ago, Wondertje said:

Don't take it too literal. It's just for aesthetics. A king must look good and stronger.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2022 at 1:12 AM, Rebus said:

I like this idea. Though there could be different levels of candle ghost kings and whenever you kill any king there is a chance for the appropriate one to spawn.

Other ones, that are missing are e.g. Choropy, Flanae, Lunaris Bears and Reindeer (not 100% sure on that one).

I think Rebrum would represent reindeer's King and Hook King for flanae.

Would be cool if there was a Boss rush mode/Event and i know the kings quest represents that but more like a tower raid.

• 2 months later...

voted other:

1. [very mean] bird king

a Eldeon (3rd planet) mob... cannot recall their species names?  

the mob of Ghosts that are found on planet Luna... due to the constantly used freezing spells. 

prisoner king that makes you clean cages and do his laundry . ok maybe that wouldnt go well 🤪

• Like 1