Botting and AFK parties are out of control

if the GM is serious about eliminating the bots, they should have patrolled the maps more often especially the bot haven maps, just like the police in your city who is always patrolling to the area where crime rate is high. And  i think there are  other aspects that the gm are considering this is why they cannot ban the assailant immediately. 

Edited by horton925
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, William Santos said:

I don't even report anymore, there's no ban or punishment result, the player I reported plays normally until today and using afk bots, so instead of denouncing let's ally with the bots.

Tell that to number of accounts in 3 digits we have banned this month :SkillStronk:.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HazDS said:

Tell that to number of accounts in 3 digits we have banned this month :SkillStronk:.

The 300+ accounts you banned were connected to the purchase of zulie, not for active botting. All that ban really did was show the community how badly the admins can react to an instability in-game. 

There have been multiple forum posts by multiple people dating back to late December 2022 about the active rise of item prices, which was an immediate reflection to how much zulie was on the server. It took 6 MONTHS for a ban-wave to happen AND there was no content implentation (Marketplace API) to create a structured market after Zulie was wiped.

Theres also been an active Racist clan name roaming (which Ive actively reported multiple times) that has not been repromanded in anyway for over a month. A matter of fact, the only person capable of removing the clan name is @lazypenguin which also makes no sense. The main dev gives the devs that answer the tickets no power to do anything but respond.

(Just checked my ticket and HB responded the name of said clan name was changed recently but still no active ban on the players mocking jews)

So yeah... im just not going to report anymore 

Edited by TheGuy
  • Like 1

I've tried to help with reporting the super obvious offenders for a time, but have tired with it for various reasons. The common sense solutions such any semblance of an in game reporting system, human confirmation checks when probable cause, regularly monitored spectator mode of hot zones for Devs, and better randomization of king locations/timers are still mostly ignored in an almost 20 year old game. That is completely inexcusable in any way. If Rednim's IT doesn't have the skill to catch a simpleton using a fixed timer macro on an infinite loop, then you guys are fully and utterly boned when AI eventually comes knocking...

I like to be constructive when possible, but eventually patience wears thin and then it's time to to put it on blast.  Please hire outside consultants to help if you lack the resources.  Personally I would be willing to pay a monthly fee to help support such improvement efforts to the game. I'm only salty because I hate the slap a reactive Band-Aid on it while ignoring the root problem approach, reminds me of the lazy management at my last job. I can deal with the 90% zulie loss once if the core problem which caused said event is has been corrected, it has not. As an analogy, compare it to a boat with a weak punctured hull, they only plugged a hole and drained out some water (reactive) and haven't reinforced the hull (proactive) or stopped traversing through jagged rocks.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, HazDS said:

Nope, that is on top of the big ban wave sir.

Next time, please accurately tell the community how many accounts were affiliated with botting and how many accounts were affiliated with purchase/selling of RMT Zulie. Combining types of bans and telling us its for one thing is sort of false-advertising. You're telling us "X" people died by Covid but really a % of those people died of Pneumonia but may have been tied to Covid..

Edited by TheGuy
  • Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 3:28 PM, TheGuy said:

Next time, please accurately tell the community how many accounts were affiliated with botting and how many accounts were affiliated with purchase/selling of RMT Zulie. Combining types of bans and telling us its for one thing is sort of false-advertising. You're telling us "X" people died by Covid but really a % of those people died of Pneumonia but may have been tied to Covid..

I didn't combine any? You wrongly assumed the number I mentioned included the big Zulie ban wave back in June.

7 minutes ago, HazDS said:

I didn't combine any? You wrongly assumed the number I mentioned included the big Zulie ban wave back in June.

So you're saying the Rednim team has banned over 100 accounts in the month of July for actively botting?

Edited by TheGuy

Yes, we have issued over 110 bans (temporary & permanent) in July independent of the past zuliepocalypse ban wave. We appreciate and do look at all ban reports we receive on top of the bans we do through our own in-game enforcement. Sometimes there can be a delay between when we receive a report and when the ban goes into effect due to our internal processes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Partay said:

There is a very simply way to stop the click bots just make sure the aoe has to have a target it sucks having to do that but it does put a cramp into system

Game has skill to auto target enemies, so it wouldnot change much..