Nerf Luna Repeatable Quest Kill Amounts

Heatfist

Luna is the only planet where the repeatables for XP require slaying 70-100 mobs. 

If the repeatable quests requirements could be cut in half that would be great!
This would make the leveling experience less dull by needing to turn in quests more often and at the same time level quicker. 

Pros: 

- Solo and Groups can level quicker

- More player interaction due to spot stealing due to frequent quest turn ins

- Less time to AFK while questing

- Less player complaints about Luna being the slowest leveling experience

Cons:

- More frequent back and forth traveling between NPC and Mobs

- More complaints about Eldeon level 160-180 leveling

Edited by Heatfist
  • Haha 1

Or..

Just revamp the current lvling situation in Luna, and make it viable on all maps to gain decent XP. Instead of giving the only decent option by repeatables.

Maybe just increase the XP increase overall from all the mobs in Luna? Excepts the one you need for repeatables.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Thystro said:

Or..

Just revamp the current lvling situation in Luna, and make it viable on all maps to gain decent XP. Instead of giving the only decent option by repeatables.

Maybe just increase the XP increase overall from all the mobs in Luna? Excepts the one you need for repeatables.

Agreed. 

Repeatables should be limited to a number of completed turn ins. I see the repeatables being a great method for getting people to different areas of the game faster, during the Alpha phase and seems like a great way to kinda "boost" players into the zone (entering Kenji at 50 and using repeatables to 55 for some intertia into the zone).

There should definitely be some edits to the current leveling system. New players seem unaware of the repeatable system which also puts the toxic mindset of "i cant level without finding other people to party", in my opinion. 

- I Just wanted to point out a quick fix since the more grinding is required the more people tend to snooze/afk.

People are already afk during the 30 mob kills in fossil but they are still forced to run more often for turn ins. If people need to run more in Luna they can keep warm too! (This could just be a temporary change until a revamp becomes an official option).

- I’m all for seeing revamps to Luna and some mob xp changes, those are great ideas! 

It would be nice to have more 1 time short/long chain quests to explore and discover various areas and maps on Luna. Bebegs, Sabers, Vulcans, Penguin Samurais/Commanders, Tyrants, Wolf Kings, the Elite Kings, Frost Drakes, to name of few are basically untouched. 

- The Clan Quests could be changed to promote group activity (as a clan party) within Luna Clanfields instead of needing to hunt random mobs around Luna for little to no rewards (up to 500 Clan Points).
This could be a daily quest that requires killing ghosts, tirwins, astarots, and a king.

The rewards could be some CP and consumables and a temporary Luna Clanfields Clan Buff for an hour or two that increases Clan Points by a percentage within Luna Clanfields for those who completed the quest. 

- Frozen Relic/Treasure (consumable similar to Chewed Bone quest) could be added to Forgotten Temple. Something to give players a purpose to grind and explore the temple for.

- Currently only a few Events and Episode/Hero Quest utilize some of the other maps. This is not enough for the amount of various mobs located on Luna. 

Edited by Heatfist