Please open Junon Clan Field

2Q47

"The Junon Clan Field is currently Closed"

This is what Burtland tells you - since the game launched.
No matter what level you are or what your clan rank is.

In the recent patch-notes you are asking for ideas on how to improve the clan system.
My suggestion is:
Open the JCF and make it super desirable to go there!
Maybe let the mobs give more clanpoints than the endgame mobs in dungeons or orlo.
If we enter the JCF, let use choose if we want to gain EXP or not. If we don´t want to gain EXP then boost the CP drops even more.
This way a whole new subculture would develop, people would make lvl 89 farming chars, PVP chars and so on.
There would be fights over the best spots or even at the entry points. Low Level gear would finally be in demand.

Building out a good pvp char at lvl 89 is so much more diverse than a lvl 250 char.. you would need to choose gear/stat-points and skill-points way more wisely than on a maxed out char.
Gems (grade 5-7) would finally have a use because they are actually better then the g7/g8/g9 substats.

btw: i have been asking this before - with no replies:
https://discord.com/channels/679185885903978520/1067034372131258430

Best Regards.

JCF.jpg

Edited by 2Q47
  • Like 6

The idea is good, however the pvp player base at 250 is quite small and getting smaller.

This idea is similar to t3 in irose, it worked back then because of the huge player base. I personally feel adding another PvP level cap group might further divide players.

Edited by Asur

In pre-evo clan fields were only open during certain times and gave good exp from riddler jellybeans and the kings were good for drops and exp. I kind of liked that it was only open during certain times. Limited to only level 89 does feel restrictive, would you really create a new character just for this clan field?

1 hour ago, lazypenguin said:

In pre-evo clan fields were only open during certain times and gave good exp from riddler jellybeans and the kings were good for drops and exp. I kind of liked that it was only open during certain times. Limited to only level 89 does feel restrictive, would you really create a new character just for this clan field?

Yes, yes I would! A pre 2nd job pvp and value area seems interesting 👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lazypenguin said:

I only suggested lvl 89 because thats what i read in HoneyBuns post about the clan-system.
I wouldn´t mind a different level (maybe 130 like it was in Temple3?). Most importantly is that there IS a level Requirement.

And yes, if the Rewards are worth it, many people would create Characters to go there. If there is nothing desirable than no one will care.
IMO we need something that u cant do as a Max Level (since u can do everything else no matter what lvl you are, for example farming in low lvl areas).

@lazypenguinin your opinion, what would be the incentive for a high level to create a new character to go there? If it doesn't have more to offer than luna clanfield or Orlo monsters, then I don't see why anyone would create a new character for it.

The majority of people are sitting at level 200+ being bored and not knowing what to do, so how about we repurpose junon clanfield into an endgame clan point farming zone for the time being until we have better alternatives? It should give more clan points than farming in fossil sanctuary, so clans have a purpose to grind there and fight for spot control. It's large enough to allow several clans to farm so it's not dominated by one clan only.

Ideally you'd introduce some kind of Orlo clan field but maybe this could be a quick win during EA. Who doesn't want to see 5 bil HP Krawfy king anyway?!

Edited by Sui

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2023 at 2:24 PM, lazypenguin said:

Would be cool if you have a system to upscale/downgrade every player to the same level temporarily or something so it doesn't matter which level you are when entering Clan Field. There would be only a difference in skills/equipment you got. Lower level player would obviously have less skills/weaker armor then a high level player and so they will have an advantage, but levels/character stats (except equipment bonusses) are normalized.

Edited by Zeror

On 2/24/2023 at 7:24 AM, lazypenguin said:

I know whole clans used to gear low levels for junon clan field. As long as there are decent rewards that make it worth it. The rewards should be competitive with orlo drops. 

I think it would be a good idea to limit entrance time but have the npc tell us when it is open. That way you are able to funnel more people in together and make the rewards more competitive. The competition will drive people to want to gear low level characters. The low level pvp will be a different flavor than high level pvp and you might seem some interesting builds or compositions that will offer players new experiences.