How attract new players ?

Nukz

Actually the topic is not a suggestion but a concern that i have and i would like to hear from the DEVs what they think about it.

As everyone know, the game has more than 15years and currently we live in an another reality talking about game industry (includding MMORPGs).

Having said that, what is plans to attract new players and fill the servidor once the most of Rose's players don't play it anymore?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Social media for sure. Posting about it, or doing videos/streaming. Find groups that are into this type of game and suggest checking it out. Run a fan channel that talks about the game. There is a ton more things you can do to attract new players but it can get expensive.

• Like 6

Social Media does make a huge impact in attracting users especially for online games. Being that my career resides in the advertising space. I would definitely say online advertising does have a huge outcome if you go down the path of paid media. You can look at things such as Online Video, Paid Partnerships, Etc.

10 hours ago, Cupid said:

Social Media does make a huge impact in attracting users especially for online games. Being that my career resides in the advertising space. I would definitely say online advertising does have a huge outcome if you go down the path of paid media. You can look at things such as Online Video, Paid Partnerships, Etc.

Yeah it would be easily utilized with us spearheading it's delivery through sharing tweets etc.

2 hours ago, PatotoPotato said:

A Referral to a new account and get rewarded with something valuable or limited would be good but this way its better to include phone numbers so they can't cheat on creating many accounts and refer and get rewards.

I think having a cooldown on a limit per account for referrals would combat this. For example - You could refer up to 5 email address with sign up requests and then have a cooldown of so many hours or days before being able to again. 

Not really sure about how that could work fully as the thought just came to mind - But thinking a lot about what you said regarding people being able to take advantage of it - This could work. But yeah - Something aesthetic but non impacting stat wise or item wise would be a nice reward for friend referrals.

:EmoteSalute:

Just now, Logia said:

Not really sure about how that could work fully as the thought just came to mind - But thinking a lot about what you said regarding people being able to take advantage of it - This could work. But yeah - Something aesthetic but non impacting stat wise or item wise would be a nice reward for friend referrals.

Referral usually comes with benefits based on certain conditions.

For example, the referral may not grant you anything unless the person who got referred actually creates a character and reaches X level.

For promoting the game, social medias and streaming will be the main source of publicity.

Both Alpha and Beta won't have any NDA, so players will be 100% free to stream the game as well :SkillAttack:

15 hours ago, Life said:

easy, the whole community goes to MR Beasts channel and posts on his latest videos spamming "Tell Everyone To Go Play RoseOnline!"

Let's plant one tree per each players reaching max level :EmoteHyped:

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 9:38 PM, PurpleYouko said:

Not really an option here.

My kids were the ones who introduced me to the game. They are both over 30 and married now. 😆

PY, not an option here either.

Yours did the same as my son did and got me in game!

Now I am the OLD GUY here  🙂    And everyone wondered why Trebor always looked Old!    hahaha

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, Trebor said:
On 1/13/2022 at 6:38 AM, PurpleYouko said:

My kids were the ones who introduced me to the game. They are both over 30 and married now. 😆

PY, not an option here either.

Yours did the same as my son did and got me in game!

Now I am the OLD GUY here  🙂    And everyone wondered why Trebor always looked Old!    hahaha

Think wider guys, grandchildren! 😉

Just happy not to be oldest guy around 😄 and Rob, my chars were allways using same old face as yours, that's how we met in NArose in the 1st place. Asking each other why using old char face.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cigojnar said:

Think wider guys, grandchildren! 😉

Just happy not to be oldest guy around 😄 and Rob, my chars were allways using same old face as yours, that's how we met in NArose in the 1st place. Asking each other why using old char face.

HAHA, I kinda remember that!   It just fits me, even back in the Triggersoft iRose days.    But kids at heart for sure!

• Haha 3

On 1/13/2022 at 4:38 PM, PurpleYouko said:

Hahah this cracks me up. I'm almost 30, I grew up playing these games back in the day.. I remember I had my brother (all three of us in a row) set up to play Rose.. One to Buff, One to Tank, One to DPS

• Like 2

Stable, updated and maintained game with proper customer support is mandatory for any long term success, its one thing to attract users, another to keep them around after they joined game from social/ads or friends suggestions/invitation