Self introduction

Kai

:EmoteSalute: Hi Everyone! Let's get to know each other!

1. Name:
  2. Preferred name to call you:
  3. Gender/country/age:
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online?
  5. Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?
  6. What do you like the most from Rose Online?
  7. What's your favorite class to play? (and why)
  8. How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ?
  9. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!
  10. Favorite monster:
  11. Favorite places in Rose Online:
  12. Things you hate the most in Rose: 
  13. Anything you want to say?
Edited by Kai
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1. Name: Winniethenoob
  2. Preferred name to call you: Winniethenoob
  3. Gender/country/age: Male/30
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? Very close to the original launch
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? Playing with my mother (IGN: Havenot) and brother(IGN: Mentos), coming back from school to see that you sold X item.
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Raider, because of the speeeed
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! see 5
  8. Favorite monster: Whoopie King
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: i dont hate anything about it, PVP is not my thing but i dont hate that its in the game.
  10. Anything you want to say? When Alpha?
  • Like 4

1. Name: Logia
  2. Preferred name to call you: Logi (Lo-Gee)
  3. Gender/country/age: 31
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? Some time in 2006 iirc
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? The cuteness of it - and the aesthetics of the interface along with the job classes aspect.
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Bourg if I had to choose. Hawker being close second.
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Meeting some really cool people from ingame.
  8. Favorite monster: Dragons 😛
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: Candle Ghosts when they jump you xD
  10. Anything you want to say? I'm super excited to get going again with this. 
  • Like 2

1. Name:  Trebor 
  2. Preferred name to call you:  Rob
  3. Gender/country/age: Male/USA/65
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? 2nd beta iRose
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? Made lots of friends and having fun
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Soldiers, not sure just like the class
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Visiting the gravity offices and meeting all there including Leonis 
  8. Favorite monster: jellies
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: botters and zuly sellers
  10. Anything you want to say? Looking forward to getting started again
Edited by Trebor
fixed styling
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kai said:

Hi Everyone! Let's get to know each other!

1. Name:
  2. Preferred name to call you:
  3. Gender/country/age:
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online?
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online?
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why)
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!
  8. Favorite monster:
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: 
  10. Anything you want to say?

@KaiWhere is your introduction 😉

1. Name: Cigojnar
  2. Preferred name to call you: Igor
  3. Gender/country/age: Male/Slovenia/48
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? 2004
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? simple, cute, great community
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Staff Mage (used to be solo crap, but awesome in pt with knight with AOE huge dmg)
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Endless nights camping at Gorge GMG or WD with clannies chating over Ventrilo trying to get fh
  8. Favorite monster: Grunter King
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: Bot users & zulie sellers
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kai said:

Hi Everyone! Let's get to know each other!

1. Name:Zurn
  2. Preferred name to call you:^
  3. Gender/country/age:Male/30
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online?I think 2005/6 then came back after school in 08 or 09
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online?Quests
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why)Dual raider, two swords is better than one?
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Playing with clan members and friends
  8. Favorite monster: yeti thing with knuckles on Luna (forgot the name of it, Rubum or something?)
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: zulie selling spam
  10. Anything you want to say?Soon(TM)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kai said:
  • Name: Mushroom
  • Preferred name to call you: Shroomy
  • Gender/country/age: Male/USA/23
  • When did you start playing Rose Online? sometime in 2008
  • What do you like the most from Rose Online? The community and Nostalgic feeling I get from playing it
  • What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Knight or Champ, I just love how the armor sets looks and the play style of being a tank
  • Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Staying up late on a school night to grind out some levels
  • Favorite monster: Jellybean. duh it's the first monster to introduce you to the world of rose
  • Things you hate the most in Rose: Begging for items/Zuly
  • Anything you want to say? I hope to see you guys in-game 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cigojnar said:
  1. Name: Cigojnar
  2. Preferred name to call you: Igor
  3. Gender/country/age: Male/Slovenia/48
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? 2004
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? simple, cute, great community
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Staff Mage (used to be solo crap, but awesome in pt with knight with AOE huge dmg)
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Endless nights camping at Gorge GMG or WD with clannies chating over Ventrilo trying to get fh
  8. Favorite monster: Grunter King
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: Bot users & zulie sellers

Don't think Rose was launched in 2004 😛

1. Name: Cake
  2. Preferred name to call you: Cake
  3. Gender/country/age: Female, USA, 30
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? When it went to F2P.
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? Casual, simple, and cute.
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) I like each class, so that's tough... Scout, because of the cute bow.
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Getting wings, or a cart.
  8. Favorite monster: JELLY BEAN
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: Drama/Toxic people/Zulie sellers/Bots.
  10. Anything you want to say? Stay away from Jelly Beans, they're more over powered than you.
  • Like 1

Name: DerpPrincess / Allison

Preferred name to call you: DerpPrincess / Princess / Allie or Allison

Gender/country/age: Female, USA, 27 (Birthday was Yesterday :D)

When did you start playing Rose Online? Beta

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The cutesy art style and wonderful community.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why): Hawker based ones perhaps, I do like running absurdly fast but I also enjoyed my Cleric because magic is great!

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Winter Dance Party people had on Luna one year, the lag with so many people on screen was funny for my old eMachines computer.

Favorite monster: Well groups of monsters, the monsters in the Goblin Caves, so nostalgic!

Things you hate the most in Rose: Hmm, sometimes there was difficulty finding a party at odd hours which is basically required the higher level you are 😕

Anything you want to say? Chicken Butt :^ ) -- Can't wait to play again!

Edited by DerpPrincess
Bolding my responses
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DerpPrincess said:

Name: DerpPrincess / Allison

Preferred name to call you: DerpPrincess / Princess / Allie or Allison

Gender/country/age: Female, USA, 27 (Birthday was Yesterday :D)

When did you start playing Rose Online? Beta

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The cutesy art style and wonderful community.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why): Hawker based ones perhaps, I do like running absurdly fast but I also enjoyed my Cleric because magic is great!

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Winter Dance Party people had on Luna one year, the lag with so many people on screen was funny for my old eMachines computer.

Favorite monster: Well groups of monsters, the monsters in the Goblin Caves, so nostalgic!

Things you hate the most in Rose: Hmm, sometimes there was difficulty finding a party at odd hours which is basically required the higher level you are 😕

Anything you want to say? Chicken Butt :^ ) -- Can't wait to play again!

Happy belated birthday!

• Like 1

1. Name: PurpleYouko
  2. Gender/country/age: Male /USA (England originally) / 58
  3. Preferred name to call you: Most people just call me PY
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005. About a year before iRose ended
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? It's just cute and fun.
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why): Dealer. I love the Hunter summons ^_^
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Way too many to get specific in this limited space
  8. Favorite monster: Moldie. To be even more specific, the Metal Moldie. My dream is to have one as a pet
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: Grinding to reach high level. That does NOT mean I support high XP rates though
  10. Anything you want to say? Hi again everyone *waves*
  • Like 12

Name: Raven

Gender/country/age: Male / USA / 30

Preferred name to call you: Raven

When did you start playing Rose Online? Since the beginning of iROSE

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Yes

What's your favorite class to play? (and why): I love being an assassin

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online: Some things are best left in our memories :)

Favorite monster:

Things you hate the most in Rose: Good question, I always hated how PvP worked but It's been a long time since I've tried it in a while

Anything you want to say? I'm just some guy here. :P

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, PurpleYouko said:

1. Name: PurpleYouko
  2. Gender/country/age: Male /USA (England originally) / 58
  3. Preferred name to call you: Most people just call me PY
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005. About a year before iRose ended
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? It's just cute and fun.
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why): Dealer. I love the Hunter summons ^_^
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Way too many to get specific in this limited space
  8. Favorite monster: Moldie. To be even more specific, the Metal Moldie. My dream is to have one as a pet
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: Grinding to reach high level. That does NOT mean I support high XP rates though
  10. Anything you want to say? Hi again everyone *waves*

Welcome to the forums PY!     Metal Moldie, I had one of them as Trebor!   Or you want one in reality!  🙂

• Like 1

Name: Yoshi

Preferred name to call you: Yoshi

Gender/country/age: Male/Poland/27

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005

What do you like the most from Rose Online? All gameplay.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Bougeois, because i like be strong and earn a lot of Zuiles 😄 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! I have a lot of great memories. I would have to write a lot lol 😛

Favorite monster: Krafty Capitan

Things you hate the most in Rose: Very low XP on high lvls... 

Anything you want to say? When will you finally open the server? 😛

• Like 1

Name: HoneyBuns

Preferred name to call you: Hun, Hunny or HB

Gender/country/age:   female/USA/old enough lol

When did you start playing Rose Online?  2007 and I've played ROSE every day until NA closed in Feb 2019

What do you like the most from Rose Online?  The closeness of the community

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)  Raider because I like speed and cleric because I love helping people

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!  Way too many to share- they are all good memories

Favorite monster:  Choropy

Things you hate the most in Rose:  Toxic pvp players - luckily not all are like that

Anything you want to say?  Looking forward to playing ROSE again!

• Like 4

Name: Killerreggie

Preferred name to call you: Whatever you prefer! :) 

Gender/country/age: Male/Germany/30

When did you start playing Rose Online? In 2005 

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The atmosphere including the music and graphics. The weapon and armor designs and vehicles like carts and castle gears.  Always enjoyed pvp as well! 

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Raider, because I like the skills, the speed and the playstyle! 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! It was the first MMO I ever played, will never forget the first time I arrived in Junon Polis and how amazed I was. Met a lot of great people and it playing the game served as the best english lesson possible haha. 

Favorite monster: Worm Dragon 

Things you hate the most in Rose: That not all 7 planets are finished yet. 

Anything you want to say? Can´t wait to play again and meet old companions! 

3 hours ago, Logia said:

Don't think Rose was launched in 2004 😛

Hmm, I thought it was 1st of December 2004 😀 Lost my pre open beta screenshots so I'm not bulletproof, but October 2005 was already open beta with Luna implemented.

I remember it was cold and it was late night (more like early morning) in Europe and server was crazy crowded 👍

It would be nice to find someone with original day 1 screenshots.

• Like 3

Name: IronKnight

Preferred name to call you: Iron

Gender/country/age:   male/Germany/sorry cant remember lol

When did you start playing Rose Online?  2005

What do you like the most from Rose Online?  The gameplay at all,the music and the community ofc

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)  Bourg,Scout,Knight,cuz i like farming and hit and run in pvp/War

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!  same like HB.... way too many to share here

Favorite monster:  Grandmaster Golem

Things you hate the most in Rose:  trashtalk

Anything you want to say?  Let the games begin 😜

Name: MagicianTrent

Preferred name to call you: Magician Trent

Gender/country/age: Rose/125

When did you start playing Rose Online? IRose

What do you like the most from Rose Online? I like all friends I made and helping people ingame(buffs, crafting)

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Cleric is first, Artisan second

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!  Crafting my first gem 7

Favorite monster: Aqua King

Things you hate the most in Rose: 

Anything you want to say?

• Like 3

Name: You can find it on the left of this post above my picture

Preferred name to call you: Anything you like to call me

Gender/country/age: Humanoid/The Netherlands/Do the math while checking my date of birth

When did you start playing Rose Online? Decades ago!

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Getting undressed and running around like crazy!

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Mage - Since I practice magic

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Let's create some more!

Favorite monster: Ghost seed 

Things you hate the most in Rose: Mildun still running the cart shop in Junon while being overpriced! 

Anything you want to say? Anything you would like to know specific, just contact me 🤭 

• Like 1

• Rebus pinned this topic

Nice to meet all of you. Glad you're willing to share a little something about yourselves! Great initiative Kai and belated best wishes DerpPrincess. 🥳

Name: Rebus / Miran

Gender / Country / Age: Male / Germany / 29

When did you start playing ROSE Online? forgot, but I can say 2006 or earlier with certainty

What do you like the most from ROSE Online? exploring the world, making friends and helping eachother

What's your favorite class to play? Cleric on principle. I like to play support characters, I just wish it had more tools and was more engaging. (just buffing every few minutes is not that)

Favorite memory: Unlocking the first cart with my friends.

Favorite monster: Choropog

Things you hate the most in ROSE:  people being self-sufficient and not engaging with the community

Anything you want to say? A dead MMO getting this chance to be revived and reworked under an official license without monetisation being the driving froce is something very special and we should treat it like that. Rednim Games have my full support in what they're doing ❤️

• Like 6

Name: ohcamaro (played under btsb for ages)

Preferred name to call you: ohcamaro

Gender/country/age: dude/usa/36

When did you start playing Rose Online? beta tester for original rose.... so 2005 i think?

What do you like the most from Rose Online? the ambience with the music just fits so well

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)spear champion, i would zoom around the maps faster than most modes of transportation for fun and helped when doing an aoe if ya didnt kill everything could zoom out of danger

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! the clans i was in made some good friends, sadly drifted apart.

Favorite monster: honestly jelly beans xD

Things you hate the most in Rose: prices for stuff just got so bad and there was nothing that was done about it. like i had a fair bit of cash but still couldnt afford castle gear lol

Anything you want to say? *ahem*..... abooga booga booga! also i look forward to playing with you all 🙂

1 hour ago, Rebus said:

Nice to meet all of you. Glad you're willing to share a little something about yourselves! Great initiative Kai and belated best wishes DerpPrincess. 🥳

Name: Rebus / Miran

Gender / Country / Age: Male / Germany / 29

When did you start playing Rose Online? forgot, but I can say 2006 or earlier with certainty

What do you like the most from Rose Online? exploring the world, making friends and helping eachother

What's your favorite class to play? Cleric on principle. I like to play support characters, I just wish it had more tools and was more engaging. (just buffing every few minutes is not that)

Favorite memory: Unlocking the first cart with my friends.

Favorite monster: Choropog

Things you hate the most in Rose:  people being self-sufficient and not engaging with the community

Anything you want to say? A dead MMO getting this chance to be revived and reworked under an official license without monetisation being the driving froce is something very special and we should treat it like that. Rednim Games have my full support in what they're doing ❤️

yoo Thanks for the pin!

Can you help me edit the questions? I would like to add this:

*who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose

it's gonna be nice to get to know people's mini history

Thanks Rebus!

• Like 1