Self introduction

Kai

Name: Avery

Preferred name to call you: Legitguns

Gender/country/age: Male, USA, 24

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2008

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My uncle

What do you like the most from Rose Online? I love everything about the game but what really stuck out to me was doing holiday events, and the social aspects about it such as partying, leveling together and the amazing community. It truly had the best social aspects of any game

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Battle artisan because cold bullets were so cool and you could get really fast attack speed and have them fly super fast 

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? My uncle played during the pay to play era and told me about it and I was addicted ever since. My whole family played after that

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Leveling in a party with my cousins, brothers and uncle, doing holiday events and chilling in tg with friends. 

Favorite monster: Antares, giant Antares and giant pumpkins 

Favorite places in Rose Online: Eldeon, sikuku underground prison, ruins, desert of dead and training grounds 

Things you hate the most in Rose: when people begged for zulie aswell as some annoying maps to traverse through in orlo 

Anything you want to say? This is my first ever mmo and by far my favorite, some of my best childhood memories were made in this game and the friends I made and I’m so excited to relive this hidden gem of a game and reminisce my childhood memories as an adult. 

See you in game :-)

• Like 1

Name: Malak

Gender / Country / Age: Male / Belgium / 29

When did you start playing ROSE Online? forgot, certainly around 2006

What do you like the most from ROSE Online? The real MMO genra, where people would stop to help each others, the discussion, the shops

What's your favorite class to play? Cleric on principle. Or some AoE character like the knight.  Never went really far on the content other than leveling up to 250.  Usually I went on another char afterwards (last was a bourgeois)

Favorite memory: Farming in prison on the 3rd planet as an AoE group.

Favorite monster: Well of course, the jellynut, the first "dad" mob you could spawn.

Things you hate the most in ROSE:  people having all the classes themselves and living their best lives alone.

Anything you want to say? As a fellow developer & eng. ops myself, I can understand that migrating a codebase from early 2000 to a more modern architecture is a real challenge.  I do hope you will have the time & luxury to make the correct scaling architecture so that this game will be able to handle thousand of gamers on a same tile/map without lagging 🙂 (please no 200+ distinct servers like every latest games are doing to cope with the population)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Nick

Preferred name to call you: Jova

Gender/country/age: M / USA / 25

When did you start playing Rose Online?: When I was 8, 17 years ago. I think that would be 2005.

Who introduced you to Rose?: My brother and his friend.

What do you like the most from Rose Online?: It's a generally relaxing environment.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why): Soldier, because I like soldiers, and it was my first class.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time?: I saw my brother and his friend playing it, and I decided that I wanted to play too. My brother got upset because he didn't want me to play on his account, even though I'd have just made my own account anyway.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!: 17 years ago, when I was 8, I met someone who I still speak with to this day. At the time, I "married" her in-game. The wedding was on Dolphin Island, which is why it's my favorite place, and I invited a bunch of people on my friends list to attend, and a friend who I called my in-game "bro" at the time, JackAttack212, was my best man. She was my e-wife for a little while, until she broke up with me for someone else and made me cry, because I thought we were going to be married forever and ever. Poor 8 year old me. 😞

Favorite monster: Pomic Soldier. I don't know why, they always just looked cool to me.

Favorite places in Rose Online: Dolphin Island

Things you hate the most in Rose: Pay to win.

Anything you want to say?: My first character's name was Nickd8. My logic behind that was; my name is Nick, my last initial is D, and I was 8. Nickd8. EZ. I bet you can't guess what I named my next character when I turned 9.

Edited by Jova1106
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Jova1106 said:

Name: Nick

Preferred name to call you: Jova

Gender/country/age: M / USA / 25

When did you start playing Rose Online?: When I was 8, 17 years ago. I think that would be 2005.

Who introduced you to Rose?: My brother and his friend.

What do you like the most from Rose Online?: It's a generally relaxing environment.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why): Soldier, because I like soldiers, and it was my first class.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time?: I saw my brother and his friend playing it, and I decided that I wanted to play too. My brother got upset because he didn't want me to play on his account, even though I'd have just made my own account anyway.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!: 17 years ago, when I was 8, I met someone who I still speak with to this day. At the time, I "married" her in-game. The wedding was on Dolphin Island, which is why it's my favorite place, and I invited a bunch of people on my friends list to attend, and a friend who I called my in-game "bro" at the time, JackAttack212, was my best man. She was my e-wife for a little while, until she broke up with me for someone else and made me cry, because I thought we were going to be married forever and ever. Poor 8 year old me. 😞

Favorite monster: Pomic Soldier. I don't know why, they always just looked cool to me.

Favorite places in Rose Online: Dolphin Island

Anything you want to say?: My first character's name was Nickd8. My logic behind that was; my name is Nick, my last initial is D, and I was 8. Nickd8. EZ. I bet you can't guess what I named my next character when I turned 9.

Lmao, I loved reading this man. Welcome back! I look forward to playing with you in game!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Name
Jackie, Wondertje

Preferred name to call you
Jackie

Gender/country/age
Female, Sweden, 31

When did you start playing Rose Online?

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?
Ex-boyfriend

What do you like the most from Rose Online?
The fact that the community made the game feel like home

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)
My favourite supporting class was always Cleric. I loved running around buffing people even when I was but a smol wee muse. My favourite main class is Bourg. Specifically, I had a B3 bourg that I spent hours and hours on perfecting and farming B3. Was fun, I love the map and I made tons of money - I had nothing to lose.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ?
Ex-boyfriend said hey cool game, I said sure. We broke up and I kept outleveling him so I won ROSE in the break-up. Best win of my life.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!
Oh lord, there are so many memories. One memory I'm very fond of is the fact that even though drama was a big thing back in the day, people still somehow always got together when it really mattered and was needed. I remember farming for all the rares and uniques to create a collection: I spent hours and hours on Grunter King.

Favorite monster
Candle Ghost

Favorite places in Rose Online
Behind the waterfall, The original Adventurer's Plains but most importantly B3.

Things you hate the most in Rose
I don't really hate anything in the game, it was all QoL stuff that frustrated me. The market inflation was a big bummer, but I was (and am still) a player that mostly tries to be self-sufficient, so it wasn't a huge problem.

Anything you want to say?
I can't believe this is happening, but I am beyond stoked to see it!

Edited by Wondertje
  • Like 3

Name: Gwen

Preferred name to call you: Humiliation

Gender/country/age: Male/Netherlands/32

When did you start playing Rose Online? I think, about 12 years ago!

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I can not remember 😆

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The music, the people, pvp, wars, the ambience

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Raider/Champ, Raider because the high mspd, atspd, and invis. Champ because its a solid tanky class with alot of variations.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? I can not remember 😆

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Union Wars, Clan Wars and lvling with friends!

Favorite monster: Good question..

Favorite places in Rose Online: Junon

Things you hate the most in Rose: Pay to Win, Cheaters

Anything you want to say? Cant wait to play some Beta Testing!

Edited by Humiliation
  • Like 4

Name: TheShredR

Preferred name to call you: TheShredR / ShredR

Gender/country/age: Male / The Netherlands / 32

When did you start playing Rose Online? Pff, can't really remember this, probably playing on one of the private servers around the age of 13.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I think it was a player called Ducky which I played CoD2 with alot back then.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Playing together in the game and helping each other out!

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Knight, being a nice tanky monster.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time? Introduced by another player.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Buffing people in front of Junon.

Favorite monster: Behemoth King

Favorite places in Rose Online: Xita Refuge

Things you hate the most in Rose: Playing it solo!

Anything you want to say? I did set up FootClan on this server, so if any ENG people would like to join, I started a discord server: https://discord.gg/7QWsGBqqAN

Edited by TheShredr
  • Like 2

Name: glenn

Preferred name to call you: windrider6 (a name my father came up with, when seeing a hawker 👌)/luckystriike

Gender/country/age: Male/The Netherlands/29

When did you start playing Rose Online? Around 2002/2006? Not sure

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My brothers and I where constantly looking for new games to play. We liked starting a game, lvl up, enjoy and quit. 

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Amazing/happy graphics, sounds and playing with brothers and friends.

What's your favorite class to play? Hawker because it had nice armour and weapon sets. Cleric because I like to support players.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! The lovely feel of the graphics and sounds. Playing with brothers hoping for a better drop to slap your brothers in the face 🙂 Especially at the aqua king.

Favorite monster: Moldie

Things you hate the most in Rose: Pay to win ofc.

Anything you want to say? Hi and let’s start a new adventure.

Edited by Luckystriike
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Safi

Preferred name to call you: WinterDreamer

Gender/country/age: F / USA / 42

When did you start playing Rose Online?: I honestly don't remember, but several years.

Who introduced you to Rose?: I found it by accident xD

What do you like the most from Rose Online?: The crazy people!

What's your favorite class to play? Cleric, because I like to help people.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time?: To be honest I found this by accident. 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!: I honestly can't say I have any but I will say there was this time where we HAD to bridge lvls to get into the Underground Prison with the Dancing Skeletons >_> 

Favorite monster: Pomic Soldier. Hmm thats hard to say!

Favorite places in Rose Online: Eldeon Main Town!

Anything you want to say?: My first character's name is WinterDreamer. I honestly don't know why I picked that name but meh I will stick with it.

Edited by WinterDreamer
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Anbis

Preferred name to call you: Anbis

Gender/country/age: Male/USA/31

When did you start playing Rose Online? Irose, 2004.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? One of my old best friends. was looking for another game to play besides runescape at the time.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Playing together with people and just the game environment and music and playing around with builds.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Cleric, I always tended to lean heavy on support classes. Favorite build for it was STR buff Shield Cleric till it was no longer good.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? One of my old best friends was playing a hawker when I first seen the game and decided to join him.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Playing the game with my cousin and others for hours.

Favorite monster: Candle Ghost, loved the idea of the night time mobs and their exp but also hated how strong they were at times but enjoyed the challenge also.

Favorite places in Rose Online: Luna, Junon Polis bridge, Kenji Beach, Birth island.

Things you hate the most in Rose: Pay to win

Anything you want to say? Glad to see it coming back online with so many much needed fixes and devs that want to expand the game again.

• Like 2

Name:

Preferred name to call you: Duke or Polo

Gender/country/age: M/ Philippine/ 29

When did you start playing Rose Online? way back 2005 

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? i saw only on ads and internet cafe shop

What do you like the most from Rose Online? all of it, graphics, the gameplay, characters and places! 

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) champ: spear type is my favorite, i like spear weapon in any mmorpg 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! the day i start i just being addicted 😆

Favorite monster: astarot king

Favorite places in Rose Online: junon

Things you hate the most in Rose: toxic and boastful players

Anything you want to say? just released the game i want to play on it! 

• Like 2

Name: SomethingSimple (Old) / OpG ZexTy (New)

Preferred name to call you: Phil

Gender/country/age: Male/USA/26

When did you start playing Rose Online? IRose

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My older cousin introduced me (GrimSanre) and I loved and played the game ever since. I'm excited to come back 🙂

What do you like the most from Rose Online? I love wars, leveling, playing all classes, farming, talking to new people, adventuring in rose especially in places most wouldn't know about.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) My favorite class is Raider because it's my main, I have the most experience in PvP for it and the epic weapons for Raiders look amazing. I would say a battle cleric and scout are my second favorites. I like xbow scouts but swapping between bow and xbow was always fun towards the end of this rose server.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? I discovered Rose through my cousin. I discovered my love for Rose on my own ^_^

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! My favorite memories were the 3v3 tournaments, clan wars, pvp in DoD and TG. I also loved farming all bosses for their tokens. I used to have a route to kill every single one on every planet. I used a lot of tele tickets.

Favorite monster: Little Reindeer from Luna. Luna is my favorite planet and I remember loving to fight them when I was younger.

Favorite places in Rose Online: Sikuku Ruins. There used to be a way to climb a hill to the top of the hills on the east side of Ruins entrance. After getting to the top you could run off the map, go around the entrance (now running to the east side) and climb back up the hill. You could then take the hill to get to the top of the waterfall. I loved this spot very much.

Things you hate the most in Rose: I don't hate much but I dislike rude people or people who pvp players trying to level. I disliked them but it was fun trying to defend people in need. I don't like the idea of only being able to use 2 clients at a time though...I used to play with 7-8 open at a time so I could full buff my party and I would dual client with either my Raider/Champ or Raider/BattleCleric.

Anything you want to say? I'm looking forward to building a community with everyone. I am so excited to get back to leveling and farming. This game has meant so much to me and I hope we can keep toxic behavior out of our PvP shenanigans. I'm going to be streaming the game on Twitch at: https://www.twitch.tv/opg_zexty and I look forward to making some fun content on YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. I'm hoping to bring new people to the community and advertising some fun content to people who may not know about Rose. I look forward to supporting everyone in any way I can, and hope to receive the same support ^_^

-Phil/SomethingSimple/OpG 💖

• Like 1

Name: Architects, Exordius, Erra

Preferred name to call you: Any of those 3 ^_^

Gender/country/age: Male/California/32

When did you start playing Rose Online? When the game was in alpha years and years ago!

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? A random game at a LAN center

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The community and nostalgic feeling

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Knight and Artisan. Had a scary pvp build on my knight. Crafting is also a MUST!

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Getting my first Dark Buster Axe <3333

Favorite monster: Porkee's 

Things you hate the most in Rose: 7 planets aren't finished yet

Anything you want to say? I cant wait to see you all in game! Don't be shy to say Hi!

Name:

Preferred name to call you: Harry

Gender/country/age: M/27

When did you start playing Rose Online? Long long ago

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? Family

What do you like the most from Rose Online? PvP., grinding and items 

What's your favourite class to play? (and why) Hard choice but Raider, just enjoyed the most.

Share your favourite memories from Rose Online! Playing with family members at the start, to moving onto other servers over years making clans, friends  and eventually become a gm for a brief few minutes haha.

Favourite monster: Astarot King, luna clan fields

Favourite places in Rose Online: Desert of the dead or luna clan fields (pvp)

Things you hate the most in Rose: buff buff buff buff 

Anything you want to say? so excited for this cant wait.  here a pic of one my knights, only handful photos remain1063956_158379264346811_425289259_o.thumb.jpg.359187035dac1d082b89f9f224261e12.jpg

Edited by Ilúvatar

Name: Lunar

Preferred name to call you: Lunar

Gender/country/age: F/Canada/26

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005-ish

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I was watching other people play and started playing as well!

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Meeting friends and doing quests together

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Scout-love the bow and Cleric-for giving people buffs!

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? Just watching some of my friends play the game.

Favorite monster: Choropy lol

Favorite places in Rose Online: Kenji beach 

Things you hate the most in Rose: Not having anyone to play with especially at Eldeon 🥲

Anything you want to say? Hi everyone! Im hoping to make lots of friends!!

• Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 7:15 PM, PurpleYouko said:

1. Name: PurpleYouko
  2. Gender/country/age: Male /USA (England originally) / 58
  3. Preferred name to call you: Most people just call me PY
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005. About a year before iRose ended
  5. What do you like the most from Rose Online? It's just cute and fun.
  6. What's your favorite class to play? (and why): Dealer. I love the Hunter summons ^_^
  7. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Way too many to get specific in this limited space
  8. Favorite monster: Moldie. To be even more specific, the Metal Moldie. My dream is to have one as a pet
  9. Things you hate the most in Rose: Grinding to reach high level. That does NOT mean I support high XP rates though
  10. Anything you want to say? Hi again everyone *waves*

Hey, I know you .. I mean .. Not really, but I've remembered that name from a Open Source Rose Project that I was interested.

You helped me with a private Rose server that i was trying to setup for myself and I think i got some roseZA based server files on GitHub from you.

So, gratitude kind sir 🙂 Pleased to see a familiar face here.

Edited by Lerain

Name: Sparx

Preferred name to call you: Sparx

Gender/country/age: Male / Norway / 30

When did you start playing Rose Online? I was first introduced to iRose, but stopped when the beta was done and it became P2P. Started NA Rose shortly after Evolultion.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I saw someone play it through Xfire, if anyone remembers that. Figured I wanted to test it.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? My memories of past adventures with my friends and clan mates, and I hope to be able to have new adventures soon!

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Cleric, but I think I am switching to Knight. Mostly because I like to help and assist.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ?  Like I said above, I saw someone play it through the Friends of Friends list in Xfire and figured I would try it out.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! It would have to be the endless nights farming for uniques with my friends at certain boss locations. Fun times.

Favorite monster: Reindeer

Favorite places in Rose Online: Luna, Mt. Eruca in particular.

Things you hate the most in Rose: Zulie sellers

Anything you want to say? buffs plz

• Like 1

Name:
Gnasty

Preferred name to call you:
Gnasty / Filip

Gender/country/age:
Male / Sweden / 30

When did you start playing Rose Online?
My first time was back in 2005-2006 before it went P2P. Then when it went back to F2P I came back. Was mostly active around Evo times.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?
A friend of mine.

What do you like the most from Rose Online?
The art style and happy vibes I get, unlike other popular MMOs that's more into the dark kind of art.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why):
Raider. It's something about that speed...

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time?
A friend of mine recommended it and we started playing.

The clan wars in TG and all the UW memories! ❤️

Favorite monster:
Let me think about it...

Favorite places in Rose Online:
To chill: Junon or Xita (can't really decide which)
- To lvl: Prison

Things you hate the most in Rose:
Getting stuck in mountains or people glitching through walls in PVP areas (this was extremely exploited back then).

Anything you want to say?
I'm happy to be here again! I've already seen many OG players from my time and I hope we get to meet in-game many times more!

Oh! And I wish I had my screenshots saved somewhere. Unfortunately they're all gone 😞 

Edited by Gnasty
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Name: CoffeeMuse

Preferred name to call you: CoffeeMuse 

Gender/country/age: Male/USA/old as dirt

When did you start playing Rose Online?  IIRC 2004 during iRose day.  Then NArose until around 2011 or so.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?  I stumbled onto it while starting a new job and liked that it was a PVM game and was different than many other games.

What do you like the most from Rose Online?  I enjoyed the PVM aspects of leveling up through the different maps and words.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)  I started with a cleric (CoffeeMuse) and later a Mage, mage was fun but cleric was a good way to get my feet wet in the game.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time?  It's so long ago, I really don't remember.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!  I really enjoyed leveling with some friends who I could talk with in ventrillo, and later I met my wife, who is from the UK.  We spent a lot of time playing and chatting until I proposed and went over to visit her and later applied for a fiancee visa.  She has been here in the US since 2011.  She had a lot of characters but her main was Naughty.  We were both moderators on the old forum - remember Calenor.

Favorite monster: Aqua King was fun on the original plant.  

Favorite places in Rose Online:  

Things you hate the most in Rose: 

Anything you want to say?  It will be interesting to see how many of the old NArose players are here who played back when I used to play.  I met a few others who lived in the Washington DC area including Kit and a guy who had Wolf in his name.  I also remember a player named Gojo who was from Holland IIRC, and he was studying to be a doctor.

Edited by CoffeeMuse
  • Like 1

1. Name: Kaze

2. Preferred name to call you: Kaze (kaw-zay)

3. Gender/country/age: Male/USA/27

4. When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005 (at 10 years old)

5. Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My best friend in elementary school and I found it and played together

6. What do you like the most from Rose Online? The community and how easy it was to make friends in this game. Havent found an MMO since that has the same level of connection between people.

7. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Ive always loved raiders for their equipment/look, but I mainly played Knight because people tended to need them more.

8. How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? Same as answer 5

9. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! I've met some of of my life long friends from this game. we've met up many times in person and still talk to this day.

10. Favorite monster: Always been a fan of the low-level monsters like the jellybeans and woopies

11. Favorite places in Rose Online: Training grounds/ a place off of breezy hills where you can run off the map forever.

12. Things you hate the most in Rose: I'de see people hold grudges for years and never work things out/My grades in school fell because all I wanted to do was hop on rose and talk to people lol

13. Anything you want to say? Excited to be back! Look forward to helping anyone who needs it and hopefully help usher in a new generation of rose players to experience a game that has meant a lot to me.

Name: Velt

Preferred name to call you: anything you like.

Gender/country/age: Male/Indonesia/30

When did you start playing Rose Online? : around 2006, i think..

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? : My friend.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? : sell refined eq and make a lot zulie lol, and definitely Clan WAR!! 

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) : Raider, I like Dodge rate up style character.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? : i forgot, i think some friend on college. 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! : Pick up a gem 7 drop!! :))

Favorite monster: green Krawfy King

Favorite places in Rose Online: Eldeon

Things you hate the most in Rose: players who steal farming spot.

Anything you want to say? : can't wait to play this game again. hello everyone!

1. Name: WisdomTeeeth
  2. Preferred name to call you: WisdomTeeeth/Wis/
  3. Gender/country/age: Male/Vietnam/30
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? 2007
  5. Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I always like fantasy, anime-style MMORPG.
  6. What do you like the most from Rose Online? The ingame music
  7. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Raider. Because I often played solo in PvE, and raider could almost do everything.
  8. How did you discover Rose Online for the first time? I followed a guide to run ROSE Online on a local server, I always wondered why I could not find anyone on the maps lol.
  9. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! I used to hoard a lot of king and queen medallions to make zulie.
  10. Favorite monster: Electric Ghost
  11. Favorite places in Rose Online: Luna, Cave of Ulverick
  12. Things you hate the most in Rose: Toxic players
  13. Anything you want to say? I hope ROSE Online come back soon and see friends again.
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Name:

Preferred name to call you: Tally

Gender/country/age: 31 USA M

When did you start playing Rose Online? When I was like 12 maybe? It feels like so long ago, lol.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? A friend at the time played it, and I fell in love when I first saw it.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The gameplay and the look of everything. 

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) I didn't get to play all too much into it, but I played as a Hawker. Going Artisan this time though!

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? A friend played it.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! N/a. I was pretty young and didn't know all too much about online games at the time. I just did some quests and stuff. 

Favorite monster: I remember the trees. They looked cool.

Favorite places in Rose Online: Iirc, you can go to the Moon? I never got there, but I will this time.

Things you hate the most in Rose: N/A

Anything you want to say? I absolutely cannot wait to be able to play again!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Name: John

Preferred name to call you: WackoW

Gender/country/age: M/Netherlands/42

When did you start playing Rose Online? Sometime during pay2play

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? Unemployment and boredom

What do you like the most from Rose Online? It could be played with one hand and lazy af

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Mage. It was the first i had.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? My partner told me it should suit me

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Helping noobs to run again by telling them to press TAB

Favorite monster: Moldie

Favorite places in Rose Online: Prison

Things you hate the most in Rose: Bridges in carts

Anything you want to say? Hi 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spooky4u said:

Name: John

Preferred name to call you: WackoW

Gender/country/age: M/Netherlands/42

When did you start playing Rose Online? Sometime during pay2play

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? Unemployment and boredom

What do you like the most from Rose Online? It could be played with one hand and lazy af

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Mage. It was the first i had.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? My partner told me it should suit me

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Helping noobs to run again by telling them to press TAB

Favorite monster: Moldie

Favorite places in Rose Online: Prison

Things you hate the most in Rose: Bridges in carts

Anything you want to say? Hi 🙂

Lol, I enjoyed reading this. Welcome, John! ROSE has changed quite a bit since the good days of pay to play.