Self introduction

Kai

Name: Rafelidy

Preferred name to call you: Rafelidy

Gender/country/age: Female/Philippines/27

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2002 or 2004 I think when this game is not yet free to play in levelupgames.ph

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My uncle/kill boredom

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Amazing graphics

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Bourgeois, zulie wise

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Hitting enemies at their blindspot

Favorite monster: Mini bee 

Things you hate the most in Rose: 7 planets aren't finished yet

Anything you want to say? Make it a fun adventure starting from classic Rose first up until we get to Hebarn so there is hope.  

Edited by Rafelidy
  • Like 2

1. Name: Koala/Koalita

2. Preferred name to call you: Koala/Koalita/Koa

3. Gender/country/age: Female/Mexico/33

4. When did you start playing Rose Online? Never (hahaha but I'm excited to be able to play Rose because I've been told a lot of good things about this game!)

5. Who introduce you to Rose? Friend

6. What do you like the most from Rose Online? I don't know yet, but Rose music is cool

7. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) I I've been reading about the classes and watching videos, I think I would like to play Bourgeois because launchers are cool lol 

8. How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? I discovered Rose about 3 years ago, my friend invited me to play it, but sadly the game ended its services before I could join.

9. What brought you to Rose Online ? Destiny!

10. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! I don't have, buuut I hope to create many memories from now on ❤️

11. Favorite monster: Mother Choropy and Choropy!

12. Things you hate the most in Rose: Nothing

13. Anything you want to say? Nice to meet you, everyone, I hope I can play with you guys soon! 

• Like 4

Name: Gosmoy

Preferred name to call you: Moy

Gender/country/age: Male/Indonesia/22

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2009/2010

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My Fellow Net Cafe Friend Playing it.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? its Gameplay

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) I used to like a Tank (knight) but i do love speed too (raider). But i love knight the most.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! PvpIng in Training Ground. and sometime killing someone farm in Sikuku Ruins. xd

Favorite monster: Behemoth (idk just cool name)

Things you hate the most in Rose: Less Pvp content.

Anything you want to say? Just hoping people can make ROSE Great again.

• Like 1

Name: Raf

Preferred name to call you: Sean

Gender/country/age: Male/Philippines/26

When did you start playing Rose Online? Decades ago

What brought you to Rose Online? Skill trees

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Soundtracks

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Raider or Scout because speed determines the winner

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Racing in dolphin islands

Favorite monster: Moon child

Things you hate the most in Rose: Low exp and drop rates

Anything you want to say? Just wanna experience skill trees again

Edited by Ephesians4fourteen
  • Like 2

Name: Ruddy

Preferred name to call you: Avatar/BlueVein/Nano

Gender/country/age: M/USA/30

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2006 (Pre-evo - The best server style)

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My best friend at the time, Jordan.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? It was my first MMO. The idea of being able to play, around the clock, with people from all over the world fascinated me. I especially enjoyed the times my best friend and I would play. 

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) In any MMO, you will always see me start off with a cleric. Reason being is I enjoy buffing and helping people, as much as I can, especially when there are others who are rather greedy. 

What brought you to Rose Online ? If you're talking about this server, then it is again being able to play with all different kinds of people. I have never really found a game (MMO) that is as awesome as this one. I get turned off easily when it comes to the type of graphics other games display. I love this design and it is quite unique to Rose. Another aspect is how easy this game is in terms of playing. There is not an overbearing amount of content/features that feel like I need to take years to master (like FF online) - it gets very discouraging. 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! I remember when I first started playing I got addicted rather quick! Lol. I would pretend to sleep so my father would leave my room and then I'd shut the door and log on to play. I had absolutely no concept of the game, so I thought level 30 was quite high. I would just walk from Zant to El Verloon looking at people and thinking I was so powerful, lol. When I had 30,000 zulie, I thought I was so rich that I'd give my friend 10,000 just because. I was quite ridiculous!

Favorite monster: Astarot - Looks so cool, I think. 

Favorite places: Zant, Forgotten Temple, and Mana Snowfields. Strictly because of their BGMs. 🙂

Things you hate the most in Rose:

- Candle Ghosts, but only when they debuff you entirely! The EXP they provide is great.

- Players asking for buffs, but cleric's avoiding/ignoring them. 

Anything you want to say? I'm glad this team took Rose out of retirement. It was a sad day when EU got locked out and made people had to quit, which inevitably led to their shutdown since they had drastically fewer population. This team has proven time and time again that they care for this game and has done an amazing job in showing us. So thank you! I look forward to partying with everyone soon enough! 

Edited by Avatar
  • Like 3

Name: Kim

Preferred name to call you: Kaph

Gender/country/age: Male/UAE/38

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2006? when it 1st released

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? saw few friends were playing it in a Net/Gaming Cafe.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Simple, Cute, Fun, Adventurous, Had fun trying out all the classes.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Knight mainly, Tanky, fun and strong depending on how you build it. Always useful everywhere.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! 1st time getting on Luna planet was just an experience I'd never forget, fighting mobs there with full party was fun.

Favorite monster: Elec Ghost

Things you hate the most in Rose: Not enough PVP content.

Anything you want to say? I hope this Rose Online would turn out to be a better version of them all.

Attaching a screen shot from Luna 1st time entry. god know when SS was taken 2006 or 7

irose2.jpg

Edited by Kaphwan

1. Name: Cupid
  2. Preferred name to call you: Cupid
  3. Gender/country/age: Male/Canada/23
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online?: 2009
  5. Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? An old buddy of mine who has returned as IEnix.
  6. What do you like the most from Rose Online? Community is everything!
  7. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Cleric. They're the most beneficial class to gameplay when it comes to leveling, farming, etc.
  8. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Clan parties on the beach in Zant! With the little trash can mobs jumping up and down.
  9. Favorite monster: Woopy
  10. Favorite places in Rose Online: Junon
  11. Things you hate the most in Rose: Castle Gear became useless.
  12. Anything you want to say? I CANT WAIT IM SO EXCITED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Like 2

Name: Alvin

Preferred name to call you: CLAYIE OR HONEYCLAY

Gender/country/age: Male/Canada/22

When did you start playing Rose Online? about 10years ago

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? A friend

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The friendly and diverse community

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Raider because of its OP movements speed because i like running around with the highest movement speed(i think i have the record of being the fastest player before NA closed :D)

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? it was enjoyable and addicting

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! As day passed I kept meeting new people around the globe and making friendship was the best part of the game.

Favorite monster: cowboy pumpkin

Favorite places in Rose Online: in front of Crune

Things you hate the most in Rose: item bound 

Anything you want to say? BONJOUR,BYE!!!

screen097.jpg

• Like 2

Name: Kid

Preferred name to call you: Kid

Gender/country/age: 34/M/US from the Philippines but migrated to the US in my twenties

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2007

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? Friends from an old internet cafe I used to play at

What do you like the most from Rose Online? I like it because of nostalgia, and also pvp

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Cleric for great support when wars happen people want to play fighters but you need good support to win it 🙂

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Making a pker character and just killing random people LOL

Favorite monster: Donga why you ask? Because King Kong thats why 

Favorite places in Rose Online: Draconis peak

Things you hate the most in Rose: Dupers/ Hackers/ 

Anything you want to say? when can we start playing?

• Like 1

Name: Kid

Preferred name to call you: Kid

Gender/country/age: 34/M/US from the Philippines but migrated to the US in my twenties

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2007

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? Friends from an old internet cafe I used to play at

What do you like the most from Rose Online? I like it because of nostalgia, and also pvp

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Cleric for great support when wars happen people want to play fighters but you need good support to win it 🙂

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Making a pker character and just killing random people LOL

Favorite monster: Donga why you ask? Because King Kong thats why 

Favorite places in Rose Online: Draconis peak

Things you hate the most in Rose: Dupers/ Hackers/ 

Anything you want to say? when can we start playing?

• Like 1

Name: Fatal

Preferred name to call you: Fatal but been known as Lybis, Sabotage, MrMobo in NaRose. 

Gender/country/age: UK / 31!

When did you start playing Rose Online? Geezz 2005/2006 maybe?

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? Sleeping at a friends house and saw his older brother playing!

What do you like the most from Rose Online? 

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Bourg... I like the idea of them being the slow but heavy hitters... I also liked the idea of them being the farmers with stockpile, but not sure if that ever worked properly!

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? from a friend

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! When max Level for refining was 9 and I got to 8... and I thought YOLO! Lets go for it. Item broke and I raged quit for a few hours 😄

Favorite monster: Lunar bears! Constantly stocked up on beer!

Favorite places in Rose Online: Forest of Wisdom

Things you hate the most in Rose: The drops don't make sense and too much junk! Stop making me into a hoarder! 

Anything you want to say? Hi 🙂

• Like 2

Name: Haki

Preferred name to call you: Haki

Gender/country/age: Male / France / 31

When did you start playing Rose Online? iRose beta

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? Maybe some researches on google, i can't remember

What do you like the most from Rose Online? It's my long time baby, the game i started mmo with, and the one i always return

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Raider & cleric, cleric because of the buffs, and raider because of the mspeed and attack speed.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? Maybe some researches on google, i can't remember

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Every memories, but i guess the best one, is when i first launched the game and discovered everything, i won't have that anymore

Favorite monster: Jelly beans

Favorite places in Rose Online: Junon planet cities

Things you hate the most in Rose: Farming over and over

Anything you want to say? Hi there 🙂

• Like 1

Name: Linda

Preferred name to call you: Linda

Gender/country/age: Female/USA/25

When did you start playing Rose Online? Played NA ROSE when I was 10 years old. Fell in love with ROSE since.

Who introduced you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My brother, he seemed to have a lot of fun so I asked if I could play.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? It’s simple, easy to play, and super nostalgic.

What's your favorite class to play? Love playing Knight - Mage - Cleric

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Leveling up with friends, and the good old wars.

Favorite monster: Tyrant 

Things you hate the most in Rose: All of the petty drama. We’re old now, just have fun! :3c 

Anything you want to say? Can’t wait to play and chill with everyone! 

• Like 2

On 1/12/2022 at 11:09 AM, Cigojnar said:

Hmm, I thought it was 1st of December 2004 😀 Lost my pre open beta screenshots so I'm not bulletproof, but October 2005 was already open beta with Luna implemented.

I remember it was cold and it was late night (more like early morning) in Europe and server was crazy crowded 👍

It would be nice to find someone with original day 1 screenshots.

@Cigojnar

The Korean open beta was around then. When the site was sevenhearts.co.kr !
The Na which i think most are referring to, didn't happen till 2005 I think.

Edited by MittelDank

Name: 

MittelDank

Preferred name to call you:

I had so many names over the years but lets just try to stick with MittelDank for this reboot haha.

Gender/country/age:

Male/US currently/31

When did you start playing Rose Online?

I started way back in the Korean beta which was 2004.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?

I had some online friends from some iirc chatrooms that brought up this cutesey new Korean mmo that they were certain was going to get big! I saw the classes and fell in love with the idea of being a rich dealer with mercenaries that would fight for me while I scrooge mc duck swam in the Zulie my minons would bring in!

What do you like the most from Rose Online?

I would say the unique class design structure from other mmos. While staying close to a simple dmg/tank/healer, having super unique skills outside of that paradigm really sparked an on-going to this day interest in seeing it flurish even further. Yes I am a crazy amount of buffs, power trip fantasy, grind for unique gear/weapon supporter.

The feeling of the power fantasy along with the yearning for it when you are low starting out and interacting with those that have attained it already just makes you want to be one of them one day 🙂 . Lets not forget all of the helpful members of the community over the years and versions that guided me and helped me along. Such a unique group of people that sometimes may have their passion misconstrued for vitriol. That may or may not include yours truly 😉 

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)

I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for dealer/bour/arti. I would say in the end I really love cleric the most. Being able to meaningfully help low players with advice and chat to pass their grind is one of a kind 🙂 . Also had some fun with wand battle cleric in late na, they weren't that good but passable for single target. Of course I am sure I never played it the best meta way.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ?i

Essentially answered by: Who introduced you to Rose/What brought you to Rose above.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!

I would have to say the time in beta where we all were scrambling along blind in what the game really had to offer yet and we were having the first moment of bliss and sheer excitement of the unknown yet to be explored ahead! Those first groups working so hard to take down Aqua kings were one of a kind!

Favorite monster:

Definitely Krawfies, first time you saw them I had a mixture of joy.... and dread when I learned I shouldn't be taking them on at lvl 30. Shouldn't have even been in that area at all then but I just wanted to explore so badly!

Favorite places in Rose Online:

I am sorry but I can't just pick one!
Goblin Caves
Oblivion Temple
Forgotten Temple
Sikiku Ruins

Things you hate the most in Rose: 

Can't deny that the insane grind for levels with no real help in between when leveling up the first time and are a solo player or haven't made friends yet.

Also the blatant p2w was incredibly demoralizing.

I have a lot to say but I think I should slightly hold my tongue lol 😜 

Anything you want to say?

Hi everyone! Looking forward to a restart and a new direction. I have seen quite the strong opinions about keeping/changing old ways. I would just say lets try to truly give this reboot a chance to try things we might not prefer. Hopefully we can have a R.O.S.E that can stand the test of time while honoring the vision of what made it so unique before.

The team seems quite commited to having the community be a part of the development which I think is a great thing even if it might be a bit of a headache for them from strong opinions on topics haha.

Cheers!
MittelDank

• Like 2

Name: Yidivt

Preferred name to call you: Yid/Yidiv

Gender/country/age: M/Philippines/28

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005 

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I saw it on television advertisement, and some of my childhoodfriends want me to join them, going to internet cafe and see the posters

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Graphics of the game,Character Cuztomization,Cart, Castle Gear, Friendly Players and Events

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Champion i like the spear type weapn and the skill though, Cleric is the second one for support of other players and the buffs 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!  Selling at the shop with the rare items or materials that make me rich on game 😂

Favorite monster: Astarot King drops clan point sometime wings 😂

Favorite places in Rose Online: all cities specially many shops that i can buy items and upgrade my equipments

Things you hate the most in Rose: Toxic People, Trashtalking and Cursing other players

Anything you want to say? I will wait to release the game and enjoy with the other players see you soon on the game guys!

Edited by Yidivt
  • Like 1

On 1/12/2022 at 12:13 PM, Kai said:
  • Name: Had loads of IGNs but probably would be remembered as my arti MrsSparros
  • Preferred name to call you: Em, it's me actual name
  • Gender/country/age: Fem/UK/Not quite as old as Trebor 😉
  • When did you start playing Rose Online? August 2006 about a week after evo update I think
  • Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My ex, Andy (Sparros) & Wings!
  • What do you like the most from Rose Online? Characters, maps, music, community, cuteness, carts, wings, dragons! Basically everything about the game. I'm not a gamer at all so it's perfectly simplistic for somebody like me and beautiful to look at
  • What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Too difficult to answer. Possibly arti, but idk, I loved bourg, cleric (support and battle), mage, scout and raider as much. Less liked soldiers but did have a lot of fun with some knights / champs (got kind of addicted, like so many others here so had 198 characters when I stopped playing. Makes it hard to choose because they all had great memories)
  • How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? Saw an advert for beta on some anime forum and showed to my ex as he was into gaming but I was not. I watched with fascination as he played through beta and iRose. He then played EuRose but that closed in next to no time so he moved to na. It was the wings which finally sold it to me. I had to make my own account just so I could wear butterfly wings and 15 years later here I am itching for it to come back and in all these years I have still never played any other game either online or on any console.
  • Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Ugh too many to list here! I guess highlights would be first cart, clan wars, union wars, soooo many nights farming in underground prison, picnics in Junon, doing events (especially for the first time) always with such lovely people in the rose community. I have made lifelong friends in this game and met some in real life. When I set out playing I didn't imagine for a second I would make real friends, this is the internet afterall right? Yet here we all are, friends on social media, arranging meetups etc ❤️ I still have over 60 000 screen shots taken between 2006 and 2018 on my hard drive, so if you're an old player, I probably have a pic of you. And I still look through them every couple of months to satisfy my need for Rose. Many amazing memories in there which maybe I can get to share here over the coming years 🙂
  • Favorite monster: Also too hard but leaning towards Insane Shamen, prison mobs and all the kind of crazy looking mobs. Was going to say all the ones which look a bit unhinged but thinking about it, that's most of them. Can't apologise, I just love Rose. (Although, maybe ice spirit summons for cuteness)
  • Favorite places in Rose Online: goblin caves, fow, gorge, all of luna (idk why so many ppl skipped it 😞 ) underground prison, ruins. Really didn't like Orlo when it was released and as friends left the game it was way too hard for me there, but by 2018 I was actually playing there a lot (sometimes solo sometimes in party) but it was better balanced there and I really enjoyed it
  • Things you hate the most in Rose: zulie sellers, dupers, generally people who try and ruin the little bit of fun us grown ups get. In the end pay to win didn't help
  • Anything you want to say? Can't wait to see everybody in game ❤️ Life is very different now and I won't be able to commit the time I once did, but I am super excited and hope we have the same massive buzz on opening day as we did in the final days of p2p and opening of f2p ❤️ Metal Mouldies FTW!

• Like 4

Name: Henpei

Preferred name to call you: Henpei

Gender/country/age: Male/Sweden/38

When did you start playing Rose Online? Don't remember the year but I played on the original beta server before the development was halted. (2004 according to MittelDank 😊)

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My old friend found it long ago

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Character style, music

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) dealer. (love the canons)

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? Like I said, my friend found it and we played together

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Getting to Junon Polis for the first time and hearing the epic music. I hope you will be using the original song?

Favorite monster: beans? Lol not sure.

Favorite places in Rose Online: Junon Polis

Things you hate the most in Rose: Making money

Anything you want to say? I haven't played in a very very long time. I hope the Junon City music is the original because I really love it llol

Junon polis music

Edited by Henpei

Name: Arik

Preferred name to call you: Arik

Gender/country/age: Male 31

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? a friend

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Community, playing in a party and aoe a bunch of mobs, seeing a lot of players chatting/playing

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Knight -  tank, Raider/Scout - speed, Artisan - craft

Favorite monster: Goblins - they have good drops

Favorite places in Rose Online: Junon - beautiful, nice seeing a lot of players gather there.

Things you hate the most in Rose: Toxic players, bots. It seems Cleric's buffs now depend on Charms and that doesn't look good, but I won't come to conclusion yet until I play the game.

Anything you want to say? Hope everyone enjoy the game and let's play together.

Edited by arik
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 9:33 AM, Linda said:

Name: Linda

Preferred name to call you: Linda

Gender/country/age: Female/USA/25

When did you start playing Rose Online? Played NA ROSE when I was 10 years old. Fell in love with ROSE since.

Who introduced you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My brother, he seemed to have a lot of fun so I asked if I could play.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? It’s simple, easy to play, and super nostalgic.

What's your favorite class to play? Love playing Knight - Mage - Cleric

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Leveling up with friends, and the good old wars.

Favorite monster: Tyrant 

Things you hate the most in Rose: All of the petty drama. We’re old now, just have fun! :3c 

Anything you want to say? Can’t wait to play and chill with everyone! 

Welcome Linda!   My wife's name is also Linda  🙂

Wait, you aren't old, 25 is young, get to my age and it is older    lol

Rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, arik said:

Name: Arik

Preferred name to call you: Arik

Gender/country/age: Male 31

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? a friend

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Community, playing in a party and aoe a bunch of mobs, seeing a lot of players chatting/playing

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Knight -  tank, Raider/Scout - speed, Artisan - craft

Favorite monster: Goblins - they have good drops

Favorite places in Rose Online: Junon - beautiful, nice seeing a lot of players gather there.

Things you hate the most in Rose: Toxic players, bots. It seems Cleric's buffs now depend on Charms and that doesn't look good, but I won't come to conclusion yet until I play the game.

Anything you want to say? Hope everyone enjoy the game and let's play together.

Welcome Arik.

I for one didn't like the botters either.   Got to see first hand what the GM team did with them, it was so funny to watch the botters buffing, spinning, etc with no mobs, then suddenly the GM team started banning them.   It was fun!