Kai

Name:
Dylan

Preferred name to call you:
Dylan

Gender/country/age:
Male, 28 years, from the Netherlands.

When did you start playing Rose Online?
No clue which year, I do know that when I started playing ROSE I made too many trial accounts and just traded my items to my new trial account when the 7 days where almost over. Have played a big portion of all private servers and the official server.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?
Can't remember how I found out about it. Probably some friend or family member told me about it and never left ROSE since then.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? 
The social aspect of it, talking to everyone and getting to know people. Most of my time on ROSE went into looking for deals in player shops and setting up my own shops to make a profit. I also like to hoard items in my storage.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)
Bourgeois, the cannon is my favorite weapon type. Don't think I've ever seen another MMORPG that has this weapon type. 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!
Killing the Grand Master Golem with a bunch of other low levels spamming double slash or whatever the skill was called 😉

Favorite monster:
Ikaness Heavygear

Favorite places in Rose Online:
City of Junon Polis, watching the shops, talking with strangers, love it.

Things you hate the most in Rose: 
Refining system.

Anything you want to say?
Hi!

• Like 2

Gender/country/age:
Male, 36 years, Belgium.

I don't know, it was february and it was still irose (no eurose,narose,prose,....) pre evo. I've played it on and off for quite some time.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?
I actually don't know, it was a natural evolution from pristontale. I think a lot of us got from pristontale to rose online when it got p2p.

community and the graphic style. I think rose online always had a more mature and weird community compared to other mmo's from the golden era.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)
Muse (mage) and champion. I like massive AOE's and the glass canon aspect. The thing i disliked was getting killed and because i couldn't find a party, I was pushed into becomming a champ.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!
The end of eurose. Although it was a sad time, i think it created the best memories.

Favorite monster:
Aqua king

City of Junon Polis, watching the shops, talking with strangers, love it.

PVP (way to stressy), Anything with RNG so the refining system and the drop table (I never found any good items)

not realy

• Like 1

Name: Buffiies/Will/William

Preferred name to call you: Call me whatever you want, as long its nice

Gender/country/age: Male/Sweden/24

When did you start playing Rose Online?: gosh.. 2008-2009?

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?: My big brother was playing and introduced me to Rose and I was hookt!

What do you like the most from Rose Online?: The Rose atmosphere and the community.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why): Cleric! I normaly play support in any sort of games. I like giving the helpin hand.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? Thru my brother.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!  The laughters thru Skype/Teamspeak, events, the Togetherness! 

Favorite monster: Woopie ❤️

Favorite places in Rose Online: Zant, love that city and the music! 

Things you hate the most in Rose: BOT:ers and mean people

Anything you want to say? Cant wait to meet all of you once again! Gosh, missed all of you!

• Like 5

Name: Anthony

Gender/country/age: Australia (Not a single aussie here yet?)

Favorite monster: Candle Ghost

Favorite places in Rose Online: The Junon Maps

Things you hate the most in Rose:  I've only played Private iRose servers, so anything that deviates too far from that and becomes too P2W.

Anything you want to say? If you're Australian hit me up on discord burymeinmsg#7228

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: prixy

Preferred name to call you: prixy

Gender/country/age: Male, Germany, 32

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2008

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? old rl friend

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Community and style

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) cleric, king of every war 😛

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? By friend

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Found my wife ingame, now married and a child 🙂

Favorite monster: candle ghost

Favorite places in Rose Online: ruins

Things you hate the most in Rose: pay2win

Anything you want to say? Hopefully there is a crossover to other platforms in future

• Like 3

Name: Vivito / palavtraum

Preferred name to call you: Vivito

Gender/country/age: Woman, Bulgaria/Germany, 30

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005 or 2006

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? A friend of me

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The PVP modes like Union wars or clan wars

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) cleric… to keep my mates alive, support them and winning together 

Favorite places in Rose Online: Sunshine Islands 

Things you hate the most in Rose: the Farm maps and at the same time pvp zones i like fights, but it is not cool to get killed while trying to farm items and pay to win sucked hart

• Like 5

Name: Hispeed

Preferred name to call you: Bri

Gender/country/age: Male/Philippines/23

When did you start playing Rose Online? Around 2010-2011 pre evo

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My classmate has a lunchbox with rose online printed into it, searched it then i find myself playing it until 2019

What do you like the most from Rose Online? AA/CD/DP and massive wars + collecting rares likes ancient items and old IM items

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Scout all the way, because of the scout traps 

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? Same as above, My classmate has a lunchbox with rose online printed into it, searched it then i find myself playing it until 2019

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Was once a newbie in DoD, my girl party member told me she was quitting because of some reasons, was quite sad cause she was my first friend but on the other hand quite happy cause she gave me all her items like the pink sporty cart 

Favorite monster: Queen Kera

Favorite places in Rose Online: Majestic spot - between PVM shop and PVP shops

Things you hate the most in Rose: CRUNE SCAM HES TAKING MY VENURUNES/PLUTORUNES/NEPTURUNES as he's failing to upgrade my items xD

Anything you want to say? We may grow older but this game brings out the kid inside me, therefore lets war tg/jc

• Like 2

Name:  MrJoe

Preferred name to call you:  Joe

Gender/country/age:  Male / Philippines / 34

When did you start playing Rose Online?  2004

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? A game promoter looking for people to test the game.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Carts

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Hawkers! I like to run faster than carts 🤣

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? A game promoter looking for people to test the game.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Waking up at 3am just to farm the upgrading thingies. 

Favorite monster: Choropeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Favorite places in Rose Online: Juno market place

Things you hate the most in Rose:  OP people on arenas 

Anything you want to say? I miss my pig cart 😆

• Like 2

Name:EqMonkVeeshan

Preferred name to call you: EQ

Gender/country/age: M/USA/45

When did you start playing Rose Online? Beta of Irose want to say January of 2005.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I stumbled upon it seen its graphic  style and jumped right in.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? I like getting into a small tight clan.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)I have played all of them,  but my favorite is Mage/Cleric/Vendor. I loved the mage for its strong attacks, the cleric for partying up with my friends, and of course the vendor aspect buy low sell high.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? I stumbled upon it seen its graphic  style and jumped right in.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! first time Leaving Zant and heading north and seeing like 300 people killing around that small little pond with the ruins in the middle

Favorite monster:  My Favorite monster the Jelly King obviously, it was also the first to kill me  not more then 3 mins of loading into the game.

Favorite places in Rose Online: every area on Luna I loved that Planet

Things you hate the most in Rose:  Zulie sellers and  the entire PVP aspect i always preferred the PVE side of things.

Anything you want to say? Hi

Edited by EqMonkVeeshan
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, hispeed said:

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My classmate has a lunchbox with rose online printed into it, searched it then i find myself playing it until 2019

Anything you want to say? We may grow older but this game brings out the kid inside me, therefore lets war tg/jc

Sup Bri!
A Lunchbox with it O.O that sounds epic!

• Haha 1

Just now, EqMonkVeeshan said:

Name:EqMonkVeeshan

Preferred name to call you: EQ

Gender/country/age: M/USA/45

When did you start playing Rose Online? Beta of Irose want to say January of 2005.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I stumbled upon it seen its graphic  style and jumped right in.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? I like getting into a small tight clan.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)I have played all of them,  but my favorite is Mage/Cleric/Vendor. I loved the mage for its strong attacks, the cleric for partying up with my friends, and of course the vendor aspect buy low sell high.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? I stumbled upon it seen its graphic  style and jumped right in.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! first time Leaving Zant and heading north and seeing like 300 people killing around that small little pond with the ruins in the middle

Favorite monster:  My Favorite monster the Jelly King obviously, it was also the first to kill me  not more then 3 mins of loading into the game.

Favorite places in Rose Online: every area on Luna I loved that Planet

Things you hate the most in Rose:  Zulie sellers and  the entire PVP aspect i always preferred the PVE side of things.

Anything you want to say? Hi

Welcome back EQ!
I always wanted to do the vendor side better. I had so much fun in MC doing essentially pure vendor side for the pvpers and would love to finally do it in this game correctly......
I may just have to slowly stalk in the shadows till I get to the point I feel I can join the vendor community as something more than just random bits and bobs from my travels and actually attempt to accumulate a real Venetian empire haha.

Name: Pits

Preferred name to call you: Pits 

Gender/country/age: M/Ph/26

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005/06

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? my older brother 

What do you like the most from Rose Online? the graphics and mechanics of the game

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Hawker Actually because i can use hide skill + fast runner 😄

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? Online advertisement?

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! my best memories from rose is i got alot of virtual friends / clanmates also i amaze how vending works 

Favorite monster: Turak // because it drops ABS / Arachnic BackShield and thats really awesome

Favorite places in Rose Online: Junon Beside Cupid lol

Things you hate the most in Rose:  the pay 2 win server

Anything you want to say? Hoping that i this server will last long and am very excited to play 

• Like 2

Name:lucas

Preferred name to call you: lucas

Gender/country/age: M/philippine/28

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2005

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My friend 

What do you like the most from Rose Online? pvp

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Hawker speed  

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? poster 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! build my first cart

Favorite monster:candle ghost

Favorite places in Rose Online: Junon 

Things you hate the most in Rose: pay 2 win server

Anything you want to say? im ready to play

• Like 1

Name: Minkja

Preferred name to call you: Minkja

Gender/country/age: NB / USA / 28

When did you start playing Rose Online? oh god, so long ago

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? my older sibling, so so long ago

What do you like the most from Rose Online? the art style and music, tbh!

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) i used to play a battle muse or something? buff myself, and charge in haha

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? answered this above!

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! probably when i got those butterfly wings everyone was crazy about and then went to buff newbies, it was just really nice

Favorite monster: i remember fighting that big fish guy a ton, everyone would just jump on him whenever he'd spawn

Favorite places in Rose Online: possibly canyon city of zant just because of the music? 

Things you hate the most in Rose: people demanding me to buff them every 0.2 seconds heh

Anything you want to say? i was pretty heartbroken when even TITAN Rose died, excited to casually play in spare time when this one goes live

• Like 1

Name: SlothnessMonster

Preferred name to call you: Sloth

Gender/country/age: Australia 

When did you start playing Rose Online? original Irose

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? A friend

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Its a fun simple game that i can play with my family (My wife only has the use of 1 hand and rose's simplicity allows her to enjoy the game fully under that condition)

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Artisan I'm a bit of a gambler & hitting the jackpot in stated items while crafting is a nice little rush

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? A friend found it while looking for a new game to play

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Levelling in Sikkuku Prison with my dad, uncle & wife

Favorite monster:

Favorite places in Rose Online: Desert of the Dead

Things you hate the most in Rose: how the game became pay 2 win, Botters & Zulie seller spam

Anything you want to say? I used to be known as DrunkinMonkey on the old forums and in game I mostly played Candycoated (Artisan) & OzMedic (Cleric), My family & now my kids are looking forward to this game making a comeback 🙂

Edited by SlothnessMonster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. Name:
Robin

2 Preferred name to call you:
I think I started to use the nickname Erko around 2004-2006 

3 Gender/country/age:
Man/Sweden/29 

4 When did you start playing Rose Online? 
When they first released Rose in 2005/2006 before it went pay to play. 

5 Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?
I don't remember, I think it was my friends who found the game, when it still was free2play.

6 What do you like the most from Rose Online?
The nostalgia, the music & graphics - I just love everything about my first MMO ever.

7 What's your favorite class to play? (and why)
Cleric + Raider, its fun to help/buff/heal & the raider always looked bad-ass.

8 How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ?
I think it was my friend who played it, and I enjoy the way the game looked. 

9 Share your favorite memories from Rose Online!
Waiting for the crafty king to spawn to get your 2nd job quest.
Farming the quest items to get the Driving-car-license. 

10 Favorite monster:
Crafty king & BK

11 Favorite places in Rose Online:
Beach at crafty king and Forest of Wonder(s) ?

12 Things you hate the most in Rose: 
Nothing special, I always had a good experience. 

13 Anything you want to say?
Looking forward for the release and meeting new friends! 

Edited by erko
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Yonusagi

Preferred name to call you: Yon/Yonu/Yonusagi/That person with a rabbit pfp, anything is fine really lmao

Gender/country/age: Male / Portugal / 26

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2008

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I got introduced to my first mmorpg during highschool, which I got absolutely hooked to (FLYFF), and after spending a whole year playing it no-stop, I tried to find some other mmorpg to "cool-off", and that's how I found Rose, now one of my favorite oldschool mmorpg's

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The classes, the gear, the worlds, and the vibe in general, it's really hard to explain, but it just clicked with me and still does

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) I played as an Artisan main for many years, I just like the concept of being a merchant with a gun to defend myself, it's that simple

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Getting to Luna for the first time, the map and the music there are so beautiful, it just caught me by surprise (can't wait to go there again!)

Favorite monster: Krawfy King!

Favorite places in Rose Online: Luna!

Things you hate the most in Rose: Not sure, the fact that it remained unloved for so long

Anything you want to say? It's a pleasure to meet you all!

• Like 2

Name:Pheonix

Preferred name to call you:Pheonix but my closer friends just call me P

Gender/country/age: female/USA/48

When did you start playing Rose Online?back in its original open beta testing

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? I saw a banner ad for the game 

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The open world, abiliity to just grind out XP alone or to play with clan mates

What's your favorite class to play? (and why)I usually play a cleric. I enjoy the role, the buffs, the caring for others 

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? banner ad

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! soloing temple as a cleric for the first time lol

Favorite monster: jelly beans haha

Things you hate the most in Rose: it took the fun out of the game when they made it super commercial and it was more of a pay to win instead of being about game play

Anything you want to say? The game was my first real gaming adventure. I'd played other games but nothing else was like ROSE and ive found myself longing to play and then not found another game EVER that could take its place. I cant wait to play again!!

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Koen

Preferred name to call you: Frame or just Koen 🙂

Gender/country/age: Male / Netherlands / 30

When did you start playing Rose Online? I started playing Ruff-Rose with friends somewhere before 2005

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? A friend of mine found a private server and wanted to play with me.

What do you like the most from Rose Online? I love the Chibi aesthetics, the class roles and the overall economy system. Also cars.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Cleric & Bourgeois. A lot of times where i didn't want to level i just sat in front of Junon or Zant and help all the new people out. I loved how out of place the Bourgeois was in a fantasy setting. (Launchers do help aswell).

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? In the Runescape glory days a classmate of mine told that he didn't like that game, and played Rose online instead because that game had really good graphics. I loved the concept, but as a poor 14yo i couldn't afford the subscription.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! A lot. Starting off in Adventurers Plains, Getting your first class gear, Entering Junon for the first time, farming essence and ether in Goblin Cave. Grinding at mount eruca. Meeting a lot of new friends.

Favorite monster: Little Reindeers are the cutest!

Favorite places in Rose Online: Zant always feels like coming home 🙂

Things you hate the most in Rose: Even tough i really like the player market system, i hate how much inflation Rose has. This means that people who play the game early have an advantage over people who jump in years later.

Anything you want to say? I just wanted to say how glad i am that a new fresh development team took on this project. I really hope the promises they make on improving the core game and limiting the cash shop to cosmetics will come true.

I wish them best of luck.

Name: RandomAblty

Preferred name to call you: Random

Gender/country/age: going 28

When did you start playing Rose Online? 2006

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? My siblings

What do you like the most from Rose Online? Music, The Ambiance, The colors

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Raider, cause I like being edgy

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ? was in a cafe, playing gunbound, then I saw this world and entered it. 

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! selling items in the market (junon) having some chat and walking around zant 

Favorite monster: The Golems

Favorite places in Rose Online: what's the place before Junon again? Anima Lake? 

Things you hate the most in Rose: Hornets, as a lowbie they hit like a truck

Anything you want to say? I want this game to be good and better than ever! Please good Lord!

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Name: Zeror
  2. Preferred name to call you: Zeror
  3. Gender/country/age: Male / Netherlands / 36
  4. When did you start playing Rose Online? Januari 2005 (start of iRose beta)
  5. Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? Dutch Tech/IT forum topic
  6. What do you like the most from Rose Online? The simplicity and friendly appearance.
  7. What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Scout, cause I like Archers
  8. How did you discover Rose Online for the first time? See question 5.
  9. Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! In iRose visiting Junon Polis for the first time. The city was totally empty. No vending shops at all, cause nearly no one was that far in leveling at that point.
  10. Favorite monster: Grunter family
  11. Favorite places in Rose Online: The first iteration of Adventure Plains (I really dislike the later ones).
  12. Things you hate the most in Rose: Two things:
    At first the lack of dungeons. I would like to see more dungeon experiences along the way. Goblins Cave is the first one, which is pretty late if you ask me.
    Second the vending shops in general, causes for way too much cluttering in the gameworld. Takes away the immersiveness. Would rather see an auction house like most modern MMO's has.
  13. Anything you want to say? When can i start playing?! 😄

Name: Dymuse

Preferred name to call you: Dymuse or Dy

Gender/country/age: Male/UK/40

January 7th 2007 or so right after leaving another game.

Who introduced you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose?

Someone from my previous game.

Training ground, when it was popular back in the day and when clerics were strong as they should have stayed.

What's your favourite class to play? (and why)

Cleric, Why? If you dream about holding an Owand, you never look back. Awesome fun class. Great times in practice pvps.

How did you discover Rose Online for the first time ?

A link from a person from previous game

Share your favourite memories from Rose Online!

Dealing with nabs other than myself. UW wars were the best other than Training Ground and Draconis Peak attacks.

Favourite monster: Moldie. Cute asf

Favourite places in Rose Online: DoD for the music and Training Ground for the fun.

Nurfing classes like cleric were what I disliked. Don’t make that mistake again.

A huge HELLO to all my old friends here. If any return. I used the name Dymuse from the beginning so some should recall the Battle Cleric. 😋

Edited by Dymuse
Double check
  • Like 2

Name:

Preferred name to call you: D

Gender/country/age: M/Canada/29

When did you start playing Rose Online? When it first released in 2005 or 2006.

Who introduce you to Rose/ What brought you to Rose? One of my classmates told me about it. Soon a bunch of us were all playing!

What do you like the most from Rose Online? The atmosphere and art-style. The focus on parties and making connections.

What's your favorite class to play? (and why) Hawker only because it's the only one I've tried.

Share your favorite memories from Rose Online! Grinding Aquas in El Verloon Desert with about 50+ other people. Then when the King Aqua spawns everyone rushes it down.

Favorite monster: Moldie.

Favorite places in Rose Online: Breezy Hills.

Things you hate the most in Rose: The hackers who ruined the game 😠

Anything you want to say? Hello