PET SYSTEM

Kai

been doing the Christmas Event today ^_^ and having a lot of FUN But. . .

some of the Drops gets stuck inside Tree's or Rock's or Something else . .

this is  another Reason i think the Auto-pick up system will be Really Helpful for the game & players 🙂

kindly consider it 

51 minutes ago, Askeladd said:

Yes please and hope it helps to loot 🙂

I am willing to pay as long it will be easier for us to loot haha

That's exactly what i wish for  too . 
 I have an entire Post about  ( Pet's and Auto-pick Up System )  

I Agree we need this + a Market-place System in the game immediatly 

• 3 weeks later...

An idea that I'm sure would be a wonderful addition to Rose... Why not add a pet system? . . 
I propose that it should be only obtainable through cash shop and account bound (not char bound).. 
But rather than being able to directly obtain them, let it come in the form of a gacha-system where the kind 
of pet you'll obtain will be a random one.. (each draw will directly give a pet, not some arbitrary chance).. 
This makes it more interesting where some pets are more difficult and rare to obtain. In the case of obtaining 
the same pet again, I propose that the player be simply given a coin of some sort where they can spend it on 
a shop that exclusively accepts those coin (or simply within the cash shop). 

In addition to helping the game have some additional funds, it also adds a new flavor to the whole theme of the game.. 
This is meant to be aesthetic only and not another layer of mechanic to be abused for P2W purposes, sure maybe the pets 
will have a bit of some function (except for auto-item pickup which should remain as manual).. but not something that is too 
game breaking or giving unfair advantage. 

In addition to giving an aesthetic appeal, I suggest that the devs should really add a pet system window that allows us to 
feed and give care to it and other possibilities like evolving and each evolution has a chance of its own into evolving into a much rare kind.

In the end, the devs are free to shape into which direction they want the system to go, as long as we get a pet system. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, YunaFrey said:

An idea that I'm sure would be a wonderful addition to Rose... Why not add a pet system? . . 
I propose that it should be only obtainable through cash shop and account bound (not char bound).. 
But rather than being able to directly obtain them, let it come in the form of a gacha-system where the kind 
of pet you'll obtain will be a random one.. (each draw will directly give a pet, not some arbitrary chance).. 
This makes it more interesting where some pets are more difficult and rare to obtain. In the case of obtaining 
the same pet again, I propose that the player be simply given a coin of some sort where they can spend it on 
a shop that exclusively accepts those coin (or simply within the cash shop). 

In addition to helping the game have some additional funds, it also adds a new flavor to the whole theme of the game.. 
This is meant to be aesthetic only and not another layer of mechanic to be abused for P2W purposes, sure maybe the pets 
will have a bit of some function (except for auto-item pickup which should remain as manual).. but not something that is too 
game breaking or giving unfair advantage. 

In addition to giving an aesthetic appeal, I suggest that the devs should really add a pet system window that allows us to 
feed and give care to it and other possibilities like evolving and each evolution has a chance of its own into evolving into a much rare kind.

In the end, the devs are free to shape into which direction they want the system to go, as long as we get a pet system. 

lazypenguin disapproved the gacha system when I asked in discord yesterday in rose-general discord. Gambling type in acquiring items such as gacha are a big no no for them.

you may suggest that u love to make a pet?

by ranking? 1 ot 10

1- 5 has the rare effect and the 6-10 is the move expensive pet 10 was the cheaper pet u but in item mall has minimal effect!

DID YOU ARGEE GUYS IF YU HAVE MORE SUGGESTION YOU MAKE COMMENT DONW BELLOW!!

12 hours ago, Snow said:

lazypenguin disapproved the gacha system when I asked in discord yesterday in rose-general discord. Gambling type in acquiring items such as gacha are a big no no for them.

.. I agree on the no-gacha system especially with any kind of equipment, but I want to bring into attention that this can be a possible exception since it's not something 
that "directly affects gameplay".. as it is leans more on the category of "Aesthetics and collection" . . in addition to this, it would greatly help Rose in the long run from the funds the system would provide since people don't really mind spending money when it involves their own "personal collection", it's a win win situation for both the community as it doesn't interfere with the gameplay system so it won't alienate non-spenders, plus it would help provide additional funds for the development of Rose.

Edited by YunaFrey

Ă—
Ă—