AOE/Single target explosives for Artisan

Roubaix

Resetting your skills will not be behind a paywall anymore, so all Artisans can level with combat skills and do not have to pay real money to switch to a full crafting build at later levels. I do not think, that a leveling Artisan can expect to have all crafting skills, but they should have enough points to get some.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 7:56 PM, Roubaix said:

Something to contribute in groups without having to invest in attacking skills. Make it so only the Artisan can use his own land mines/grenades. They would scale with his crafting ability.

I want Artisans summoning sentry gun (immobile summon but deals decent damage).

14 hours ago, Rebus said:

Resetting your skills will not be behind a paywall anymore, so all Artisans can level with combat skills and do not have to pay real money to switch to a full crafting build at later levels. I do not think, that a leveling Artisan can expect to have all crafting skills, but they should have enough points to get some.

It would really be best if crafting skills are limited into one per category then just have passives to level them up (for example, level Weapon Crafting active from crafting skill tree should allow for different types of weapons, but leveling the passive should allow to level different levels of weapon. Then when you reach 2nd class, you only need to level the passive to level higher level weapons). Then the rest of their kit goes to indirect combat skills like class-exclusive item crafting, turrets, etc.

Edited by RoseOnPlayer

• 1 month later...

Sounds tricky, that, but not a bad idea.

Anyway, regarding the turret, do you want it as a summon given to you by the game like hunters are right now? Or would you prefer building it yourself and then deploying it from your inventory (PAT window? Consumables? I dunno...) The last option could take longer if your loot sucks but should leave a way for customizability - you could get greater DPS and DEF if you designed and built it yourself, after all. And you could upgrade it later! I'm not a fan of lackluster boilerplate summons given by the system.