Extra Exp and / or Drops

Trebor

Here is something, I just hand drew the 2 circles below for the thought.

Say the Red circle is for Exp and the Green Circle is for Drops

So, if beyond the standard Exp or Drops those would appear and if you hover over either of them, it would give the current Exp or Drop rates.   Say 2x Exp or 2x Drops.

This way the person would know what the rates are when there is a EXP or Drops event going on.

Maybe a 3rd one would be for Events and when you hover over it, it could say Valentines Event, Summer Event, Christmas Event......etc

image.png.ec3e68ce59e67acbb0e04fba02e4a800.png

• Like 3

That's a really good suggestion, nicely done! +1

EDIT:

You can add like that on all maps were if you hover your mouse over it will tell if your in a good place to lvl, like Kenji is red if your enemy are too strong / green if is in your lvl range and blue if your out of exp range.

Edited by MeNewbie

It would be awesome with more data and statistics in the game, because ROSE always lacked it. Would be great to be able to open all maps from within the game. Interactive minimap which shows basic enemy spawns, level ranges. Someone new in Adv. Plains could open the world map, click on Zant and get information on which mobs spawn there and what the general level of said mobs are - thus being able to tell if they're ready to move on.

Also good for when you have to find quest enemies, if you haven't played the game before, or if you've forgotten.

Edited by Wondertje

Assuming the devs do decide to have boosted exp or drop events, something like this would be nice.  I've not seen anything on their feelings about boosting events either way so far.  It could also be a message in the system chat when you first log in- just something to let players know there is a temporary boost going on.

21 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Assuming the devs do decide to have boosted exp or drop events, something like this would be nice.  I've not seen anything on their feelings about boosting events either way so far.  It could also be a message in the system chat when you first log in- just something to let players know there is a temporary boost going on.

I have actually asked the devs over voice chat if they would do double exp events or double exp event and lazypenguin told me he did not see the interest of having double exp events if the exp rates are already balanced. I did not ask about double drops though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vexoi said:

I have actually asked the devs over voice chat if they would do double exp events or double exp event and lazypenguin told me he did not see the interest of having double exp events if the exp rates are already balanced. I did not ask about double drops though.

That's good to know and kind of what I thought although I never did ask anyone about it.  If they keep the same basic drop system like we had at NA, there really wouldn't be a need for a double drop event either.  Just some fine-tuning regarding some of the rarer drops since those were set with the idea of people using drop medals and clan drop skills. 

33 minutes ago, MeNewbie said:

I think for sure will be exp event like weekend 2x exp, every game has one system like that and is automated. Maybe we will have maybe not it's okey either of them

I'm going to reiterate that I asked lazypenguin about this and he told me there would not be 2x exp events. Now that might just have been a quick answer and it might change.

However, we're diverging from Trebor's suggestion which is about displaying icons for exp rates and drop rates. If you want to suggest something like double exp/drop weekends or happy hour I'd recommend creating a suggestion for that because it hasn't been made yet!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Vexoi said:

I'm going to reiterate that I asked lazypenguin about this and he told me there would not be 2x exp events. Now that might just have been a quick answer and it might change.

However, we're diverging from Trebor's suggestion which is about displaying icons for exp rates and drop rates. If you want to suggest something like double exp/drop weekends or happy hour I'd recommend creating a suggestion for that because it hasn't been made yet!

I agree,

+1 for the suggestion!