Feedback on Patch Notes - 2024-06-21 (Orlo Clan Field)

Why we get this Items... its the same effect like LisentU. its just account locked which cost us another spot in inventopry/storage.

That makes no sense.. can aynone explain pls ??

Make it 3.0% success then we all good 😉

image.png

image.png

Edited by foxxy

Guardians mobs are too low level. Too many airdrops for a end game area IMO.

Also I have mixed feeling about the disabling of the drop gems, in particular the dolomite (max item drop quantity). Now we only drop items 1 by 1

Edited by BaconEggAndDeez
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Clericbuff said:

For ocf, best would be to have no safe zone. If you died you should be spawning outside For entering it would be better and have north or south spawns

may u can explain why u think so?  In firrst read i dont understand why this shld be better .ty

1 hour ago, foxxy said:

may u can explain why u think so?  In firrst read i dont understand why this shld be better .ty

Because, in wars you can come back faster and it will basically be a respawn war again, and if you'd be having north and south spawns it's not a standard spawn so they could come from other sides

On 6/22/2024 at 4:10 PM, Clericbuff said:

Because, in wars you can come back faster and it will basically be a respawn war again, and if you'd be having north and south spawns it's not a standard spawn so they could come from other sides

It’s a clan field not akram arena. I would rather see an npc to sell loots.

i think ocl lack is reward drops on bosses, i hope they put more drops to make players fight for it, most players only go there for pvp kills and quest dats all,.

Here is a feedback.. 

make at least a rewarding mechanics inside the clanfield. For example a boss that drop rare loot. 

and it should be spawn 3 times in a day only, so players will gather on the time of the respawn and battle each other. 

Valor and pet quests don't work in ocf. It would be convenient to have something to do while waiting for portal mobs. Can you fix this issue

Screenshot 2024-06-27 230708.png

Edited by zstark
  • Like 3

From my experience the OCF daily quest gives rewards worth 1-2mil but account bound. (minimum I got was 10 Licent Ra, sometimes you get equivalents to craft runes worth ~2mil)

I think the rewards need to be boosted (maybe doubled), killing 120 mobs in an endgame PvP zone for 1-2mil that can't even be traded isn't worth the time investment at all.

This will incentivise people to do them more regularly and create a competitive environment in the OCF zone.

Also the quest mobs drop tables need to be revised. Personally I think they should drop chewed bone/ Licent Hg / Licent U more often.

Edited by TeholBedict
  • Like 1