Let's talk about the iconic parts of ROSE and what the devs should not forget about

Hey! As the name suggests, let's talk about the iconic parts of ROSE. Say Castle gear mounts, say carts with epic weapons, say cool buffs, say unique style monsters, say cities full of tiny house shops, say candle ghosts, say the woopies howling around, say the scary jelly bean faces and much more. Let's discuss the stuff devs should keep in mind and not forget about the cool parts of ROSE that make the game. Please don't be negative or complain about stuff that is not working as you wish. Let's keep it positive and focus on discussing the cool stuff in ROSE. We can talk about possible improvements and such, but let's keep the ideas positive.

Let me start with a topic. I want to talk about the cart concept. How unique is this in the MMORPG world? ROSE has some cool and cute cart designs with multiple attachments to speed them up, attack with them, and more. How cool would it be to have more focus on these carts in the future? How cool would it be to have more models from the old-style carts? How cool would it be to have more useful customizations for the carts?

@olie2848
image.png.6f4ee87d8406a62de876a068c1e175c6.pngimage.thumb.png.6953ba4b46770c36e40dd0b0e162a5eb.png

Edited by Luckystriike
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Luckystriike said:

Hey! As the name suggests, let's talk about the iconic parts of ROSE. Say Castle gear mounts, say carts with epic weapons, say cool buffs, say unique style monsters, say cities full of tiny house shops, say candle ghosts, say the woopies howling around, say the scary jelly bean faces and much more. Let's discuss the stuff devs should keep in mind and not forget about the cool parts of ROSE that make the game. Please don't be negative or complain about stuff that is not working as you wish. Let's keep it positive and focus on discussing the cool stuff in ROSE. We can talk about possible improvements and such, but let's keep the ideas positive.

Let me start with a topic. I want to talk about the cart concept. How unique is this in the MMORPG world? ROSE has some cool and cute cart designs with multiple attachments to speed them up, attack with them, and more. How cool would it be to have more focus on these carts in the future? How cool would it be to have more models from the old-style carts? How cool would it be to have more useful customizations for the carts?

@olie2848
image.png.6f4ee87d8406a62de876a068c1e175c6.pngimage.thumb.png.6953ba4b46770c36e40dd0b0e162a5eb.png

Awesome concept ART:EmoteHyped:

I remember being spammed with ride invites from random players when I first visited Junon Polis. You can cancel them but you won't be able to get rid of the notifications. When you accept the ride they will drop you off in the water (near the Junon entrance) and you won't be able to get out of the water because of low movement speed. To get out you need to use scroll or relog. I was poor so I relog every time. It's kind of annoying but hilarious though. When I joined private servers before there was a bug where you could merge CG and carts and when you driveskill your character will be upside down riding a CG body and the body parts are all over the place lol. Sometimes this bug can DC everyone in the area. It's good that these issues have been resolved by having only 1 notification from the ride request and having a cooldown when transitioning from cart to CG. Was I proud doing these bugs? Nope, of course not. My view is. If the bugs are there to begin with then they can be exploited. Anyways, what makes Rose Online great is that despite the bugs, issues and moaners, the game is still fun to play and some players are coming back. There are even former players who play with the kids now apparently. Now I feel old lol. Arua is probably still doing wonders for old and new visitors. Levelling at a low level was always fun. I remember just playing the free trial over and over again before the game became a free-to-play game. I couldn't afford to top up because I was still a little kid but exploring new maps while listening to Rose online music was a good adventure. A lot has changed since then. There were no mounts, I couldn't jump using the space bar and there were no repeatable quests last time I played. Right now, I'm playing as much of the content as I can during this early access and I kinda feel like a kid again lol. I'm not sure whether the game can compete with other modern games but I do hope Rednim Games does wonders for the game and make the game fun for old and new players. New planets, new fighting mechanics and more content. Please make Rose Online great again! By the way, sorry that my post is all over the place. I was just writing whatever I could think of. Anyways, have a good day/evening rosarian. See you in game 😄 .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zstark said:

I remember being spammed with ride invites from random players when I first visited Junon Polis. You can cancel them but you won't be able to get rid of the notifications. When you accept the ride they will drop you off in the water (near the Junon entrance) and you won't be able to get out of the water because of low movement speed. To get out you need to use scroll or relog. I was poor so I relog every time. It's kind of annoying but hilarious though. When I joined private servers before there was a bug where you could merge CG and carts and when you driveskill your character will be upside down riding a CG body and the body parts are all over the place lol. Sometimes this bug can DC everyone in the area. It's good that these issues have been resolved by having only 1 notification from the ride request and having a cooldown when transitioning from cart to CG. Was I proud doing these bugs? Nope, of course not. My view is. If the bugs are there to begin with then they can be exploited. Anyways, what makes Rose Online great is that despite the bugs, issues and moaners, the game is still fun to play and some players are coming back. There are even former players who play with the kids now apparently. Now I feel old lol. Arua is probably still doing wonders for old and new visitors. Levelling at a low level was always fun. I remember just playing the free trial over and over again before the game became a free-to-play game. I couldn't afford to top up because I was still a little kid but exploring new maps while listening to Rose online music was a good adventure. A lot has changed since then. There were no mounts, I couldn't jump using the space bar and there were no repeatable quests last time I played. Right now, I'm playing as much of the content as I can during this early access and I kinda feel like a kid again lol. I'm not sure whether the game can compete with other modern games but I do hope Rednim Games does wonders for the game and make the game fun for old and new players. New planets, new fighting mechanics and more content. Please make Rose Online great again! By the way, sorry that my post is all over the place. I was just writing whatever I could think of. Anyways, have a good day/evening rosarian. See you in game 😄 .

Thanks for sharing. Well, sometimes bugs and glitches are really funny, as long as they are indeed not exploitable. I have a bit of the same experience. I played the game as a kid and never made it to another planet (still haven’t made it). Same as 100 years ago, I’m just enjoying the music, mobs, art style, and fun cosmetic stuff. No rush, no hurry, just chilling.

• Like 2

The most iconic for me is 5 character sitting and chilling doint their thing in the hut (if you have 5 character in same account). When you pick one of them, they start to get up then run toward you. It is funny and memorable for me, still remember till this day. I playing rose when waiting for job interview at 2008 🙂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ebun said:

The most iconic for me is 5 character sitting and chilling doint their thing in the hut (if you have 5 character in same account). When you pick one of them, they start to get up then run toward you. It is funny and memorable for me, still remember till this day. I playing rose when waiting for job interview at 2008 🙂

Hahaha hell yeah! Same as the floating chars when creating one. Dis you get the job? 🙂 

3 hours ago, Luckystriike said:

Hahaha hell yeah! Same as the floating chars when creating one. Dis you get the job? 🙂 

Yeah floating better than other 2 entrance in this new rose. I got the job, my first job experience but only stay 3 month there. But God really have a way, met my wife there. So at the end no experience, no money only future wife haha.

7 hours ago, ebun said:

Yeah floating better than other 2 entrance in this new rose. I got the job, my first job experience but only stay 3 month there. But God really have a way, met my wife there. So at the end no experience, no money only future wife haha.

Well so it gave you a lot! I also met my wife at work hehe

For me ROSE was always about going farther, and exploring more. When I very very first started, the progress was so slow and the level cap was so high that simply getting to Luna was a mission. I feel that sense of there being so much to look forward to in terms of worlds and maps to explore has already been lost, and the prospect of exploring new worlds has stagnated almost into obscurity.

I look forward to large updates of new maps and level cap increases, new sets to farm and new rare weapons to hunt down, back wings, mounts, gemstones etc.
Sense of exploration, that's what ROSE always was to me.

Edited by OwlchemistVile
  • Like 2