3-Man Tournament

2 hours ago, OwlchemistVile said:

Not a single team without a Cleric, VERY interesting. Hopefully I can catch this event in person/stream or what not, seems like it could be fun to witness

Not at all a surprise. What's most interesting is seeing the representation of all the classes. Unless I'm mistaken, not a single champ or artisan is being used.

6 hours ago, DoubleRose said:

Not at all a surprise. What's most interesting is seeing the representation of all the classes. Unless I'm mistaken, not a single champ or artisan is being used.

Artisan is not hard to imagine at all lol It's a Visitor with some offensive gun skills. Champion, specifically sword, does kind of shock me. Axe is booty cheeks and Spear is for larger groups so a 3v3 makes sense why it's not too popular.

2 hours ago, OwlchemistVile said:

Artisan is not hard to imagine at all lol It's a Visitor with some offensive gun skills. Champion, specifically sword, does kind of shock me. Axe is booty cheeks and Spear is for larger groups so a 3v3 makes sense why it's not too popular.

Sword should be effective in this situation because Soul Wreck is a six second mute. With a 20m range and only 80% success chance, the odds of it working might be too low, and so no one picked sword. A mage or scout can probably pick off a champ from 30m-40m range, and even if the skill hits, it might not mute.