Bug Zulie

There is no bug. More possible is that bone drop from the Orlo monsters cost 500,000 each every time you exchange them in NPC. It was reduced to 100,000 but there were soooo many players farming it before. You don't wanna know how much they zulies on their pockets. Also if your clan has a very rare drop skill unlock you get a lot of blue gears, especially clearing the COU dungeon. One full inventory can give 700k-1m per run if you sell it to NPC.

Edited by Makeni
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Makeni said:

There is no bug. More possible is that bone drop from the Orlo monsters cost 500,000 each every time you exchange them in NPC. It was reduced to 100,000 but there were soooo many players farming it before. You don't wanna know how much they zulies on their pockets. Also if your clan has a very rare drop skill unlock you get a lot of blue gears, especially clearing the COU dungeon. One full inventory can give 700k-1m per run if you sell it to NPC.

Yeah but there's literally trillions in circulation at least.

500k chewed bones only existed for the first month of the game, when not as many people were high level, and they got reverted  100k in january. They've been 100k for 3 months now and many more players have leveled characters since then. I feel like theres probably been some zulie exploits that have gone under the radar which generated so much in the economy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Phish_ said:

500k chewed bones only existed for the first month of the game, when not as many people were high level, and they got reverted  100k in january. They've been 100k for 3 months now and many more players have leveled characters since then. I feel like theres probably been some zulie exploits that have gone under the radar which generated so much in the economy.

Alongside this there was also the 1m Orlo quest that was abused by being able to repeat it by dropping the quest after for first part of the chain was done. This also brought a lot of Zulie to those that exploited it. This was also fixed shortly after the bones changes. (Not sure if the people were caught and banned for it, probably tho)

Other ways Zulies are generated:

- Bourgs are making easy millions selling junk to NPC with their overcharge skill. Alongside the drop gems and stockpile they can farm up a lot of junk in a few hours.

- Dungeon runs (Cave of Ulverick for the most part) also get you around 500kish+ Zulie per run. Selling the trash items (equipments, etc)

- There are 100k Zulie repeatable quests available in Orlo, City of Muris from the hooded guy near the pond for various mobs (around 5 quests). they require a few Normal mobs and a king kill besides the Asper one which takes Crowned Asper Commander as a king credit (this one can be easily repeated).

- Players leveling new characters up to lvl 210 can do the one time Orlo quests for approx. 30m Zulie. 

- Hebarn/Aura Fate havers can do 2 quests for 1m Zulie each on a 24 hour timer in Orlo. NPC for Aura ppl is at Oasis Shrine map, for Hebarn ppl is on Wastelands Ruins Path map. (Collect 13 proofs from Crowned Aspers/Barbed Snappers)

- Players can also get about 1m Zulie from farming Krawfy quest from 70-85. (Then giving the junk items to Bourg to sell to NPC for extra Zulie)

These are most if not all the possible ways Zulies are added in the game. 

TLDR: Play a Bourgeois, get overcharge skill. Profit. 

3 hours ago, Heatfist said:

- Dungeon runs (Cave of Ulverick for the most part) also get you around 500kish+ Zulie per run. Selling the trash items (equipments, etc)

Bellia(the Gypsy Merchant) -- I drop a lot of that gear near them when its a decent'ish substat, that I don't have any storage space for anymore. (ect. including tailsmans/bindrunes/apotrope) 

Great list of zullie farms btw. 

Edited by GodOfEntity

On 3/5/2023 at 12:39 AM, Heatfist said:

https://roseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Drop_Tiers_Explained  Esta é toda a informação que está disponível no tópico drop atm.

On 4/13/2023 at 11:02 PM, Mewi said:

Sim, mas há literalmente trilhões em circulação,  pelo menos.

On 4/14/2023 at 1:48 AM, Phish_ said:

Os ossos mastigados de 500k só existiam no primeiro mês do jogo, quando não havia tantas pessoas de alto nível, e eles foram revertidos em 100k em janeiro. Eles estão em 100k há 3 meses e muitos outros jogadores nivelaram personagens desde então. Eu sinto que provavelmente houve algumas façanhas zulie que passaram despercebidas que geraram tanto na economia.

On 4/14/2023 at 7:00 AM, Avatar said:

Isso não é verdade. 

Guys, I played the game from January to the end of February, and I didn't make 100kk in those months and I played about 10 hours a day, then I came back to play this week, and in 2 days I had 300kk, how is that? for example gold kit that I bought for 1kk each piece, now it's 35kk a piece. And I realized that a very famous clan disappeared from the game: Drops, did they get banned? or simply everyone stopped playing?

Anyone who has been playing roses for +- 5 years or more, knows that the Zulie bug has it, and the staff urgently needs to fix it because the trade is out of order.

My clan had 20 active players, now it has only 2 due to game bugs (example: fossil, crashing on dugeon walls, among others).
And now with the zulie bug they are unlikely to play again, sad.

you talk about dropping bones in fossil that earns 100k per bone, to make 8kk you need to drop 80 bones, that takes too long.
Make 8 CUV Dugeons and make +8kk and it will take MUCH less time and just keep hitting the kings, I say that because I get the values and sell black enchande for 8kk, so nothing you guys say, justifies so much zulie in the game.

1 hour ago, William Santos said:

Guys, I played the game from January to the end of February, and I didn't make 100kk in those months and I played about 10 hours a day, then I came back to play this week, and in 2 days I had 300kk, how is that? for example gold kit that I bought for 1kk each piece, now it's 35kk a piece. And I realized that a very famous clan disappeared from the game: Drops, did they get banned? or simply everyone stopped playing?

Anyone who has been playing roses for +- 5 years or more, knows that the Zulie bug has it, and the staff urgently needs to fix it because the trade is out of order.

My clan had 20 active players, now it has only 2 due to game bugs (example: fossil, crashing on dugeon walls, among others).
And now with the zulie bug they are unlikely to play again, sad.

I'am playing Rose from jRose i think it was 2004/2005 can't really rember and trust me i know a lot of dupping or bugs that can give you advantage but so far those tested none work's again. I did tested yesterday the shop 4k latency dup and did not work at all so if there is a bug it may be new ones that people founded but i don't think so. Just think everything goes from player to player and if there are 100 people who's doing private dungeons like me wich i got 2 pc/my brother has 2pc and we got 1 laptop that means we can solo run Dungeon so don't think there are only a few doing dungeon or farming. If 100 player doing COU with a Bourg or even Spear champ drop set and they can generate as i do around 3M each run only from NPC so 100x3=300m in one run and when i start doing it trust me i do 20runs not 1. So let's say 10 COU run 100x3>300x10=3B in circulation as i never keep the zulie (i got 260m atm i think) all the zulie we farm goes to SHOPS wich those SHOPS buy from others so all goes in circle. 

38 minutes ago, MeNewbie said:

I'am playing Rose from jRose i think it was 2004/2005 can't really rember and trust me i know a lot of dupping or bugs that can give you advantage but so far those tested none work's again. I did tested yesterday the shop 4k latency dup and did not work at all so if there is a bug it may be new ones that people founded but i don't think so. Just think everything goes from player to player and if there are 100 people who's doing private dungeons like me wich i got 2 pc/my brother has 2pc and we got 1 laptop that means we can solo run Dungeon so don't think there are only a few doing dungeon or farming. If 100 player doing COU with a Bourg or even Spear champ drop set and they can generate as i do around 3M each run only from NPC so 100x3=300m in one run and when i start doing it trust me i do 20runs not 1. So let's say 10 COU run 100x3>300x10=3B in circulation as i never keep the zulie (i got 260m atm i think) all the zulie we farm goes to SHOPS wich those SHOPS buy from others so all goes in circle. 

beware my friend got a permanent ban for using 2 computers.

1 hour ago, William Santos said:

beware my friend got a permanent ban for using 2 computers.

I won't get ban. I'am Using this setup:

1 PC that run Raider

1PC that run Bourg

1PC that run Raider

1PC that run Cleric

1Laptop that run Knight

So i can't get ban for doing that 🙂

22 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Utilizing two computers is not an issue so long as you follow and keep the 2 client maximum limit per person restriction. 

I'am not even dual client i'am just Multi PC :))))

14 minutes ago, MeNewbie said:

I won't get ban. I'am Using this setup:

1 PC that run Raider

1PC that run Bourg

1PC that run Raider

1PC that run Cleric

1Laptop that run Knight

So i can't get ban for doing that 🙂

I'am not even dual client i'am just Multi PC :))))

So long as you don’t sign in with more than 2 accounts at a time you’re fine. 

• Thanks 1

2 horas atrás, MeNewbie disse:

Eu não vou ser banido. Estou usando esta configuração:

1 PC que roda Raider

1PC que comanda Bourg

1PC que roda Raider

1PC que executa Cleric

1Laptop que roda Knight

Então não posso ser banido por fazer isso🙂

Eu nem sou dual client, sou apenas Multi PC :))))

uopiloto 100% hahaha

Edited by William Santos
gramatica
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mewi said:

It has to be. I've seen enough in circulation that I can't talk about for obvious reasons.

IMG_0930.jpeg

That’s proof we can track zulie and I’m telling you that your assumption about how many are in circulation is inaccurate. 

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

IMG_0930.jpeg

That’s proof we can track zulie and I’m telling you that your assumption about how many are in circulation is inaccurate. 

I appreciate you've got the ability to track, but what I've witnessed suggests otherwise.
I also understand that you won't just openly prove how much is in circulation, as that'd be unrealistic to expect - but I don't buy for a second that there isn't a trillion zulie in circulation.

Just make sure you delineate in your mind the difference between a lump sum of market total liquid funds and a value or volume transition total.
If you take 250million and transfer it 4 times, that doesn't mean there is 1 trillion liquid in the market, but that market can support a trillion in transactions by exchanging a smaller total multiple times.

I haven't been logged in recently enough to weigh in on where I think the market is at.

3 hours ago, Mewi said:

I appreciate you've got the ability to track, but what I've witnessed suggests otherwise.
I also understand that you won't just openly prove how much is in circulation, as that'd be unrealistic to expect - but I don't buy for a second that there isn't a trillion zulie in circulation.

Not like they owe you an explanation or anything.....

4 hours ago, Mewi said:

We’re all free to believe what we’d like. 😊

2 hours ago, LordAlbion said:

Not like they owe you an explanation or anything.....

Sure, but when there are sellers offering close to half a trillion zulie - with proof of it sitting on their character/account - I have to call it out.

Edited by Mewi
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Mewi said:

Sure, but when there are sellers offering close to half a trillion zulie - with proof of it sitting on their character/account - I have to call it out.

The only way to verify that information is to log into the account itself.

There has been many fake photos that have been edited or taken from before the shutdown with the intent of deceiving others. Don’t believe everything you see, especially from bad actors. We have no reason to lie to anyone. 

1 hour ago, Mewi said:

If you got screenshot of this I’d love to see it. Never seen anyone mention half a trillion anywhere yet.

I’ve heard people boast having 20b Zulie, but never seen screenshots of more than single digit billions at one time in a players inventory being shared.

Checking discord market along with shops in game for a few days now I noticed some items at the highest being priced for under 3b unless they put max digits for PM/Giveaway reasons. A lot of items priced in the high triple digit millions but very little to none of those high priced items are being sold. For the most part just the Phoenix wings. Gems are 100m or less (mostly less now). Lisent U dipped to 400-500k. 

A lot of Zulie is being eaten up by trying to refine gear, you could theoretically estimate a couple billion being spent there daily.

In 3 days of checking prices things have started slowly going down and things left at high prices are seen but never bought. So I highly doubt there’s trillions in game currently. I’d guess around 200-300b tops assuming a handful of players are sitting with 20b on their characters and the rest is divided. 

Edited by Heatfist

There should be a tax in everything that you do within the game. 10% is fine. 

Example of Zulie Sinks:
Vending 10% tax: 10% gets burned when selling any item in stores
Storage Fee: Increase the storage fees
Refining / Reinforcement: Increase refining & reinforcement prices
Interplanetary Travel: Increase prices of travel fees

Not burning but reduce the amount of zulie being minted by atleast 30% to 50%. (Ex. When I killed Moldie I get 100 zulies, reduce it to like 50 zulies)

• Confused 2