Bug Zulie

SemCueca

On 4/15/2023 at 5:26 PM, mbycn said:

There should be a tax in everything that you do within the game. 10% is fine. 

Example of Zulie Sinks:
Vending 10% tax: 10% gets burned when selling any item in stores
Storage Fee: Increase the storage fees
Refining / Reinforcement: Increase refining & reinforcement prices
Interplanetary Travel: Increase prices of travel fees

Not burning but reduce the amount of zulie being minted by atleast 30% to 50%. (Ex. When I killed Moldie I get 100 zulies, reduce it to like 50 zulies)

In my personal view, it should go the other way around...

1) Less to No Storage Fee unless for Storage Extension function

2) Less to No Interplanetary Travel specially if the character has not gain any zulie after coming to that planet so as not to totally drain low level character that is first timer to go to those planets. or for example like me who have my character to a higher planet without any zulie gain for a week then decided to go to Junon to help a clan mate or other player, the travel fee from Eldeon to Junon is already hurting to my pocket. 10K should be the max for travel fee if cannot be avoided.

3) Refining Fee should also be limited or taken off because refining materials prices are already high and could also fail in the process. It would be better too if those Refining could be like a skill for an Artisan, and other class type could also have other useful skill that could generate income for the player instead of letting NPC do those thing, with that, more interaction could be possible for all character classes.

4) No to vending Tax unless there would be an Offline Vending done out of the game.

5) I believe there is no zulie drop already and that is fine since quest that rewards zulie are still existing.

On 4/14/2023 at 6:02 AM, Mewi said:

Yeah but there's literally trillions in circulation at least.

think it like that. When a couple seller sell materials like lisent or something, where do u think the zulie will go to? Right to these type of players. And these players use their funds to buy other stuff. Artisans buying valor stuff for millions and millions of zulie. I have made my first billion today by farming certain things like ash

Edited by shujin51

On 4/18/2023 at 4:36 AM, bato1907 said:

The Economy of game is down and its  destroying the game. 

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I think the market of the game is in a pretty decent shape right now, there' are lots of things that can be farmed to earn zullies. Sure, things SEEMS like it's inflated from a month ago, but, the market seems like it's stable for the most part with minor fluxes here and there. 

The game probably could use another zullie sink, let clan points be bought directly with zullies. 

Edited by GodOfEntity

On 4/24/2023 at 10:10 AM, GodOfEntity said:

let clan points be bought directly with zullies. 

I think some clans are already doing that indirectly by recruiting members and promising to pay like 10M zulies if a player contribute 1M clan points to the clan 😁

I believe the game does not give clan points to player if they are not yet in a clan so it would be better to be left like that, Clan Point is earned by members of the clan as they level up with killing mobs... No to direct buying CP using Zulie in my personal opinion or else, why not other points too like Valor or Honor 😁

Edited by HLAJR
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 7:25 AM, HLAJR said:

I think some clans are already doing that indirectly by recruiting members and promising to pay like 10M zulies if a player contribute 1M clan points to the clan 😁

I believe the game does not give clan points to player if they are not yet in a clan so it would be better to be left like that, Clan Point is earned by members of the clan as they level up with killing mobs... No to direct buying CP using Zulie in my personal opinion or else, why not other points too like Valor or Honor 😁

there was this clan recruiting the other day giving new players like 4m each 100k clanpoints. whole clan was filled with lowlevels

• Like 1

On 4/15/2023 at 1:42 AM, William Santos said:

beware my friend got a permanent ban for using 2 computers.

I've played 2 computer's with 3 clients running between them since starting and haven't found an issue... it's much harder especially when trying to be active on all 3 in the same party at once... I now tend to only run 2 clients it's a little easier

1 hour ago, Missy1981 said:

I've played 2 computer's with 3 clients running between them since starting and haven't found an issue... it's much harder especially when trying to be active on all 3 in the same party at once... I now tend to only run 2 clients it's a little easier

The current policy is 2 clients per person so having 3 clients open is in violation of the TOS and you risk getting your accounts banned. 

On 5/13/2023 at 1:26 AM, Missy1981 said:

Eu joguei 2 computadores com 3 clientes em execução entre eles desde o início e não encontrei um problema ... é muito mais difícil, especialmente ao tentar estar ativo em todos os 3 na mesma festa ao mesmo tempo ... Agora costumo apenas executar 2 clientes é um pouco mais fácil

there are reports/prints in private discord groups that players did 2b in the first month of the open game, some were banned, others were not, those who were not banned sold the zulie and stopped playing. I have an example of one that did 800m in December 2022 and was banned in the accs, but other accs that had zulie did not.

On 5/13/2023 at 3:03 AM, Avatar said:

A política atual é de 2 clientes  por pessoa  , portanto, ter 3 clientes abertos é uma violação dos Termos de Serviço e você corre o risco de ter suas contas banidas. 

in my opinion this policy is horrible, it makes no sense to limit the player to 2 accounts, since none have all the buffs....

7 minutes ago, William Santos said:

there are reports/prints in private discord groups that players did 2b in the first month of the open game, some were banned, others were not, those who were not banned sold the zulie and stopped playing. I have an example of one that did 800m in December 2022 and was banned in the accs, but other accs that had zulie did not.

in my opinion this policy is horrible, it makes no sense to limit the player to 2 accounts, since none have all the buffs....

You may believe that the idea is not a good one, but these are the current rules. 

If you want these rules to change, then rally your friends and vote for the change.