Reroll hammers

Daxio

Thoughts on adding reroll hammers into the VALOR shop?

At the moment it's a insanely low chance to get the stat you want especially from unique, if we could add rerolls into the valor store it'd make it abit more viable especially for players who don't have endless hours to play the game?

These use to be available in the item mall in NA, but I feel the valor store would be a more play to win approach instead of pay to win.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hmm, why not! Another positive of this could be that valor points would be more coveted and people would do more dungeons. Currently it’s getting very hard to find a dungeon group for dungeons that aren’t SC or CoU.

The unique stat RNG already exists so shouldn’t be too hard to implement.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rootstock said:

By the way, did reroll hammers exist in a previous ROSE (official) version? Because now that you mentioned it I started getting memories of such an item (I played i/eu/p/naROSE). Or maybe it was another game!

Yes, it existed as an IM purchase. 

• Like 2

Reroll hammers in NA were just another cash grab. I don't like the idea of further diminishing artisans and sen crafters. Hammers really make a whole part of the game obsolete. Obviously artisans don't craft unique stats so maybe a unique only reroll hammer would be nice. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Kaizy said:

Reroll hammers in NA were just another cash grab. I don't like the idea of further diminishing artisans and sen crafters. Hammers really make a whole part of the game obsolete. Obviously artisans don't craft unique stats so maybe a unique only reroll hammer would be nice. 

If a reroll Hammer costs 500 valor. How valuable do you think it'd actually be to smash a grade 7 with it? 10m per hit. 

I understand your point you're making that Artisans need to be worth it. But. I don't think reroll hammers is going to be the nail in the coffin for them. Even at 100 valor a reroll, that's still 2m zullie a hit, and it's possible to go down substat than up. Reroll hammers were the dumbest thing in the game but I liked them. 

I think it should apply to all substats. Not just Uniques.