Magic tools for Clerics not sold by Pabel in Luna

LadyWasky

For some reason, there are no magic tools or shields or back items available from NPC's other than what's in Junon Polis and a couple of things in Muris on Orlo planet.   Everything else is only available from crafting.  It's always been this way, even before the old official server closed.  

53 minutes ago, Chocaholic said:

Checked a lot of shops in Junon the last days, unfortunately no crafter is making these yet. Did any of you find these else where?

Crafters don’t typically make them because:

1. High material requirements.

2. Low success rate.

3. Low demand (and hence low sale value).

But if you ask a nice high level artisan I’m sure they’ll make one for you if you provide the materials. Find the material requirements at: https://luckyscrafting.site

2 hours ago, Chocaholic said:

Checked a lot of shops in Junon the last days, unfortunately no crafter is making these yet. Did any of you find these else where?

I have an artisan as of the other day tho not able to craft a lot right now but if you want to send me a message with your level and int, I can check the skill and tell you which magic tool you would be able to use.  Then you can check the crafting site linked above for the materials so you can gather them before trying to find an arti to craft for you.

• Thanks 1

The best way to get something crafted; 
Find Matts you need, get the matts- 
Go to Eldeon(Xita) Storage, look for an Arti with a GREEN gem in their hammer (better stats) -- pay them about 50k-150k to craft what it is you want (the better the stats though, the better you should pay, if they max stat for you, you /should/ pay 1m) 

Be prepared for them to fail, have spare matts. 

On 2/2/2023 at 7:19 PM, Zurn said:

Probably to promote crafting once it became more viable, though some available via npc would be nice

As mildly annoying as it is, crafters feeling relevant in that sort of way is kind of really nice. Players being expected to talk to other players rather than just using the NPC to get what they need, I think is very healthy for the game. 

Getting someone to craft my cleric offhand was a chore that I put off for way too long, and then turned out to be an absolutely wonderful experience. Where I met a really wonderful Artisan. 

Edited by GodOfEntity