Xbow knight

Velow

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, Nining said:

where's the guide for xbow knight?

If there were one it would be in the job class forum, subfolder soldier. Doesn't look like there is one and I've never made a xbow knight, so only have broad suggestions. You'll want mostly str with some dex. Maybe a little sen and con if you are having crit or accuracy problems. Take the xbow passives and skills. Also get the buffs in the common part of the tree.

• 1 month later...

Running an xbow knight in COU rn. I use a typhoon set and wings to dash through and pull mobs in between bosses. Switch to Oro and back arms whenever fighting. It's great. I'm thinking it could also work in SC, but not in SOD or Halls of Oblivion.

• 6 months later...
On 8/2/2023 at 7:07 AM, R3Fr3sh said:

Will you recommend xbow knight while solo leveling if your level 50

Yes, while its generally quicker to be in a party, crossbow is good for solo lvling. I recommend putting more skill points on attack passives and crowbow attack skills. Kite the mobs so you dont take much dmg. Also, make sure you take valor quests from npcs in junon so you gain exp, zullie and valor points. Hope this helps.

5 hours ago, AnyaLuna said:

Yes, while its generally quicker to be in a party, crossbow is good for solo lvling. I recommend putting more skill points on attack passives and crowbow attack skills. Kite the mobs so you dont take much dmg. Also, make sure you take valor quests from npcs in junon so you gain exp, zullie and valor points. Hope this helps.

This helps a lot since I don't know about that valor thing.

Edited by R3Fr3sh