Jump to content

Hello DeeBee


CutiSimmone
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi from Australia, 

I don't suppose you would remember me, anyways I started in Beta, my friends were Matt & Yuki, and I was in the original Addicts clan.

I cried the first time Rose was Re-set in Beta, then again and again every time a server closed haha!

Now I'm so used to it starting over, all I do is look forward to new servers, so yes I have played R.O.S.E since Gravity and yes that means I have been playing it for more than half of my life!! I had other Character names back then but play under my real name now so of you oldies would know me. 

Meh.. Trebor you should know who I am LOLz!

"Cuti" Simmone

 

 

 

Edited by CutiSimmone
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CutiSimmone said:

Hi from Australia, 

I don't suppose you would remember me, anyways I started in Beta, my friends were Matt & Yuki, and I was in the original Addicts clan.

I cried the first time Rose was Re-set in Beta, then again and again every time a server closed haha!

Now I'm so used to it starting over, all I do is look forward to new servers, so yes I have played R.O.S.E since Gravity and yes that means I have been playing it for more than half of my life!! I had other Character names back then but play under my real name now so of you oldies would know me. 

Meh.. Trebor you should know who I am LOLz!

"Cuti" Simmone

 

 

 

Welcome from the opposite corner of the Pacific in California, USA.

Glad to see you here.

I so remember those resets in the Triggersoft betas, then finally NA got going, I was there from day 1 to the very end.

Miss it lots and can't wait to start playing it all over again!  🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Not sure why you chose that particular title for this topic lol but hi and welcome!

Old Schools know the name very well. the title was to catch Oldies, seems to be working quite well.

Edited by CutiSimmone
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2022 at 2:29 AM, Trebor said:

Welcome from the opposite corner of the Pacific in California, USA.

Glad to see you here.

I so remember those resets in the Triggersoft betas, then finally NA got going, I was there from day 1 to the very end.

Miss it lots and can't wait to start playing it all over again!  🙂

Oh my lord! Triggersoft days when there was 3 servers and you had to wait hours to login because it was soooo popular !! 

Days battling the Aqua king and at the Gorge where everyone would hang out!! 

great memories!

Simmi

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, CutiSimmone said:

Oh my lord! Triggersoft days when there was 3 servers and you had to wait hours to login because it was soooo popular !! 

Days battling the Aqua king and at the Gorge where everyone would hang out!! 

great memories!

Simmi

 

 

Oh yes I remember those days quite well.   They were fun.

I remember taking a level 1 or 2 char to the gorge, using the old teleporters in zant and junon to get to gorge, hitting the GMG a few times and leveling to 15ish, can't remember the exact level.  So many were out there, so fun too!

Rob

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 9:04 AM, Trebor said:

Oh yes I remember those days quite well.   They were fun.

I remember taking a level 1 or 2 char to the gorge, using the old teleporters in zant and junon to get to gorge, hitting the GMG a few times and leveling to 15ish, can't remember the exact level.  So many were out there, so fun too!

Rob

 

I totally forgot about the teleporter in Zant lol.. such fond memories!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2022 at 4:25 AM, CutiSimmone said:

Oh my lord! Triggersoft days when there was 3 servers and you had to wait hours to login because it was soooo popular !!

I still remember those 3 channels that always said "Exceeded" in red, but my friend and me just didn't give up, we kept clicking hoping someone log out so we could get in, lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/30/2022 at 2:45 AM, arik said:

I still remember those 3 channels that always said "Exceeded" in red, but my friend and me just didn't give up, we kept clicking hoping someone log out so we could get in, lol.

HaHa yeah!! Thouse days of coming home from school just to play Rose!! and to only be sitting for hours clicking the red exceeded! 

Then the bot came "auto in"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/27/2022 at 12:37 AM, CutiSimmone said:

Hi from Australia, 

I don't suppose you would remember me, anyways I started in Beta, my friends were Matt & Yuki, and I was in the original Addicts clan.

I cried the first time Rose was Re-set in Beta, then again and again every time a server closed haha!

Now I'm so used to it starting over, all I do is look forward to new servers, so yes I have played R.O.S.E since Gravity and yes that means I have been playing it for more than half of my life!! I had other Character names back then but play under my real name now so of you oldies would know me. 

Meh.. Trebor you should know who I am LOLz!

"Cuti" Simmone

 

 

 

 

On 1/27/2022 at 9:08 PM, burymeinmsg said:

Hi from Australia as well 🙂

 

On 2/5/2022 at 9:57 AM, Gangsta D said:

Hi, I'm from Sydney Australia 🙂 Hello and welcome to your 5th instalment of ROSE online! hahah Great to see a veteran return

Hello fellow Australians! Would be great to play together upon Early Access launch! If you're on Discord, feel free to drop me a line 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2022 at 11:45 AM, Lerain said:

Yes, indeed 😄

I thought this is the old Ruff-Rose owner.

Lets get something straight. DeeBee is a scumbag. He's literally one of the greatest reasons of how code worked on by hard working coders was stolen from the people who made the game. He's a hacker and yes he's a complete scumbag. A thieving scumbag.

There is nothing positive in the name DeeBee other than aggravation and anger because he used his skills to hack and cause all sorts of problems for iRose and then NARose.

He's not cool, not funny, not interesting, not nice and it would be great if he fell onto a pile of hepatitis tipped knives for his thefts and taking the server down when he wasn't making himself god in the game and unbalance something. Its unfortunate that the police never caught up with him but then again the knives catching up first would be better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LadyPsyber said:

Lets get something straight. DeeBee is a scumbag. He's literally one of the greatest reasons of how code worked on by hard working coders was stolen from the people who made the game. He's a hacker and yes he's a complete scumbag. A thieving scumbag.

There is nothing positive in the name DeeBee other than aggravation and anger because he used his skills to hack and cause all sorts of problems for iRose and then NARose.

He's not cool, not funny, not interesting, not nice and it would be great if he fell onto a pile of hepatitis tipped knives for his thefts and taking the server down when he wasn't making himself god in the game and unbalance something. Its unfortunate that the police never caught up with him but then again the knives catching up first would be better.

If you look at the replies in this thread, you will see that the topic starter was only looking to grab the attention of ROSE players that might remember them from the time they played, nothing more.  There is no need to overreact. Also please watch how you phrase your comments on this forum. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You realize DeeBee used to take naRose down for kicks?  He used to modify code so he could cheat?  He's the FIRST person to steal a version of a server and make it possible for...alternative servers?  He is THE WORST thing that has ever happened in the world of Rose.  There really is nobody worse.

We're talking felony counts of hacking the server for months and years.  The guy should be word banned so he's never discussed in here for what he did to us. DeeBee is a worst comment than...other servers we shouldn't be discussing.

You either are not the original HoneyBuns or you sure weren't aware of how much strife we went through because of him. My comment was made because he physically cost a lot of money and a lot of players and 1000s of hours of lost play time for people. Rose itself was changed forever.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...