Shop name color change

Trebor

Shop name Color Change  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the shop name change colors after you view it?

• Yes
    • No

I believe Rescudo also with RRE had it where when you were looking at shops, the name of the shop would change from whatever background to a grey background for the shop name as you looked at them

This way you know which shops you have already looked at.   I would say that would stay till you either log out or change maps, depending on how it can be programmed.

Now if the shop changed items, then the shop name should return to normal colors.

• Like 2

Can I make a request? You should also be able to "mark" a shop client side, so you know which one to return to.
For example, say I'm digging through Junon's shops looking for a good value material. I find one like 5 shops in, but want to shop more to make sure there isn't a better deal. Should be able to mark a shop with a star or something, "favorite" it, so I can return to the right one, if it was the best deal. 

In short
All shops unviewed, normal BG.
Shops once viewed: greyscale background.
Shops favorited: gold star or some symbol on shop bar. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, OwlchemistVile said:

Can I make a request? You should also be able to "mark" a shop client side, so you know which one to return to.
For example, say I'm digging through Junon's shops looking for a good value material. I find one like 5 shops in, but want to shop more to make sure there isn't a better deal. Should be able to mark a shop with a star or something, "favorite" it, so I can return to the right one, if it was the best deal. 

In short
All shops unviewed, normal BG.
Shops once viewed: greyscale background.
Shops favorited: gold star or some symbol on shop bar. 

Good ideas to add to it for sure!