Make a suggestions Channel in the discord.

Mizore

Hi Mizore,

Thanks for the suggestion, but u think it's a bad idea! I feel like people on the discord tend to be less involved in the game and more about themselves. Adding the barrier of hopping onto the forums to talk about the game makes sure that only the true devoted will suggest stuff!

Kind regards, 

Clown

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Clown said:

Hi Mizore,

Thanks for the suggestion, but u think it's a bad idea! I feel like people on the discord tend to be less involved in the game and more about themselves. Adding the barrier of hopping onto the forums to talk about the game makes sure that only the true devoted will suggest stuff!

Kind regards, 

Clown

This makes absolutely no sense. I know of plenty of people who have a passion for the game who are on discord. It’s not at all fair for you to be stating baseless accusations like you just did.. with absolutely no evidence.

If anything, I feel like having one location would make it extremely easier for people to go read about what others have suggested. Moreover, each suggestion would have its own thread instead of being lost after people reply with their own opinions. 

8 minutes ago, Avatar said:

This makes absolutely no sense. I know of plenty of people who have a passion for the game who are on discord. It’s not at all fair for you to be stating baseless accusations like you just did.. with absolutely no evidence.

If anything, I feel like having one location would make it extremely easier for people to go read about what others have suggested. Moreover, each suggestion would have its own thread instead of being lost after people reply with their own opinions. 

So you agree the forums work 🤔 

20 minutes ago, Clown said:

So you agree the forums work 🤔 

It doesn't surprise me that you're going to attempt to make it seem like I agree with you in terms of your Discord stuff. 

No, I don't agree with where you stand with people who use Discord.

Yes, I do agree that the forums work in terms of player suggestions and a better way to keep track of them. (A better way to keep track, not that it won't work if they decided to implement one on Discord). 

9 hours ago, RoseOnPlayer said:

Nobody's encouraging you to use Discord. If you want to suggest, you can suggest in this forum.

I was mainly just memeing at the inherent fact of people not wanting one thing on another communication channel because they dont like using it, when both could work perfectly well for different people. 

• Haha 1

In the future, either closer to early access release or soon after, we will create more sections in the discord channel and that will likely include a suggestions section. However, if we do create a suggestions channel in the discord it is very unlikely that we would adopt it as the official way to make suggestions. We would still ask players to post them here if they want to be sure the team will review the suggestions.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1