SlippinJimmy

Hi all!

I tried the Alpha test this weekend. I remember playing the game years ago and had no problem but with my current vision problems(not fixable with glasses) I found it's extremely difficult for me to play the game as everything in the User Interface is soo small for me(health bar,spell bar etc).

Since this is an option in many other games i think having a scaling for the UI would be insanely helpful for people like me who can't deal with the small interface.

I'd like to add that i tried searching for it in the options and couldn't find anything. Excuse me if there is already an option for that and i just couldn't find it. Feel free to delete the thread if it's my bad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for that feedback. It is very important to us to hear from people who require (reasonable) accessibility options!

A UI overhaul is on the list of things the team wants to do either way, but this might be some extra motivation.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rebus said:

Thanks for that feedback. It is very important to us to hear from people who require (reasonable) accessibility options!

A UI overhaul is on the list of things the team wants to do either way, but this might be some extra motivation.

It's even an necessity if you ask me. When ROSE came out screen resolutions were not that big of an issue, but with the 4k, ultrawide, dual-monitor setups of today the resolutions go all over the place. And a UI with fixed size elements simply don't work anymore. I learned this from my experience in webdevelopement. So to add that to the motivation. Move this to the top of the list! 😉

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 2