Castle Gear / Carts

robroseon-01

This is something I have thought about for many years,

In the area where you assemble your cart or castle, you can only have one assembled at a time.

It really should be that you can have 1 cart and 1 castle gear (if you have them both) assembled at all times.   This way you can choose either to drive one or the other instead of opening it up and assembling either one of them.

Of course, it would be for both, but not for 2 carts or 2 castle gear, only for 1 of each.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Trebor said:

In the area where you assemble your cart or castle, you can only have one assembled at a time.

It really should be that you can have 1 cart and 1 castle gear (if you have them both) assembled at all times.   This way you can choose either to drive one or the other instead of opening it up and assembling either one of them.

Of course, it would be for both, but not for 2 carts or 2 castle gear, only for 1 of each.

Yeah, I totally agree with this suggestion, too! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 1:57 PM, Trebor said:

+1 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 10:57 PM, Trebor said:

They should do them as the transformers movie type of cars 😍