As with alot of other people I enjoy collecting costumes however they just take up so much storage (& if you have a crafter you already have no storage space).

I know in NA they added an IM storage but with all the p2w gone maybe we could change this to a costume storage for all costumes be it IM or Event.

Cheers Sloth

• Like 3

I believe things like costumes are all that will be in the Item Mall now and if they keep things as they were at NA, the Item Mall storage was unlimited.    While there are some costumes we can get from events, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of costumes we had in the IM  so hopefully that system stays the same.  I had my raiders IM storage organized by color then set.  It was like having a never ending closet  😛

• Like 3

7 hours ago, SlothnessMonster said:

As with alot of other people I enjoy collecting costumes however they just take up so much storage (& if you have a crafter you already have no storage space).

I know in NA they added an IM storage but with all the p2w gone maybe we could change this to a costume storage for all costumes be it IM or Event.

Cheers Sloth

totally agreed ! I used to have accounts purely just for the storage use, then having to locate everything was a nightmare haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

I believe things like costumes are all that will be in the Item Mall now and if they keep things as they were at NA, the Item Mall storage was unlimited.    While there are some costumes we can get from events, there are literally hundreds and hundreds of costumes we had in the IM  so hopefully that system stays the same.  I had my raiders IM storage organized by color then set.  It was like having a never ending closet  😛

i loved collecting costume, so here i hope they keep the same system ❤️

• Like 1

I found a folder with ss and a list of all of my raider's costumes at NA that I made when they announced the server was closing in a month.  I would say I had most if not all of the costumes from the Item Mall, tho not every piece in every case.  All sets had at least 4 pieces and some had 5 or 6.  There were 241 different sets, well over a thousand individual pieces.  I had them organized in the infinite IM storage and there were 44 tabs or pages (that includes wings and other back items and IM mounts). Not ever page was totally filled.  With a premium account, you got 10 storage pages of premium storage.  I used those for the 52 event costume sets.  Again, not every page was totally filled but lined up in a way that worked for me to quickly find what I wanted.

Personally I like being able to see the icons in storage. I could equip a whole set or mix up parts and they all had a specific spot to be returned to.  Now that I realize there are so many event sets, we probably do need to be able to put those in either event storage pages or something like premium storage. Regular account storage is not big enough for materials and costumes and neither is the one page of character storage we have

IM 10.jpg

• Like 4