Ammunition Slots

Rebus

On 8/3/2022 at 12:55 PM, Guppi said:

I do not entirely agree with the merging of those 3 slots. I can imagine that while walking around showing off your costumes/uniques (something I don't do as I have nothing to show off with 😅), it is nice to switch weapons and be able to immediately use it without also having to change the ammo.

In addition, it is also nice to carry other ammo without having it take up a slot in your already quite limited inventory space, e.g. when you are delivering higher quality arrows to a new player/char (argument only applies if inventory space would not be revisited).

With regard to the set up of the slots, I think the current is quite logic. I am a fan of other optional set ups but would stick with a very logical one as default, meaning that e.g. the hat/face is somewhere above, the body in the middle, shoes below, etc.

Or let's just ditch ammo slot and integrate ammos to weapons. I mean, if you are wearing a gun and you equipped an ammo, it will be placed into the gun's slot. And if you remove the gun, the ammo is still in the gun.

ORRRRRR, if you wear a gun and equip a bullet, the bullet will go into the ammo slot. But if you unequip the gun, it will be removed from there. Then if you equip a bow and equip an arrow, the arrow will go into the ammo slot. But if you unequip the bow, it will be removed from the slot. THEN if you equip any other gun, the same ammo will be re-equipped automatically. like, the system will remember that if ANY GUN is equipped, this BULLET will automatically be equipped (equipped ammo will have a mark that if the right weapon is equipped, the ammo will be equipped with it).

Eh. I hope I made myself clear lol

I mean, let me rephrase my second idea:

1. If you don't have any weapon equipped and you try to equip any ammo (gun, bullet, cannon), it will be marked as equipped (with E and weapon icon on the upper right) while it is in your inventory. For example, if you equip a bullet, it will be marked as equipped with E and gun icon.
2. If you a weapon type, the marked ammo will be equipped into the ammo slot along with it. For example, if you equip a gun, it will also equip the bullet with E and gun icon.

• 2 months later...