Rose Online - 10V10 Group Fight

4 hours ago, Mona said:

Class Restrictions:

- 1 knight only each group could have.

- Maximum 2 per class.

Love the idea of a 10v10 event, however, what's the reasoning behind "maximum 2 per class" but discriminating against the knight class? Why not simply maximum of 2 per class?

What's the purpose of having outside buffers? I can imagine some players maxing their primary stat and charm just to buff.

Who will be officiating? Will they also be participating?

Edited by Austinbomb

Not really a fan of including separate stat buffers in a tournament but it's your decision.

10 v 10 with a week's notice, is there even going to be enough entrants to host a proper tournament? 

• Like 1

I agree. Just make it max of 2 classes per team. A team war isn't really the same as a 3v3. If you want to prove that knights are OP, then here's your chance to. Make 2 knights participate and we'll see if they will dominate. 

Regarding outside buffers, I disagree with this as well. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Raii said:

I agree. Just make it max of 2 classes per team. A team war isn't really the same as a 3v3. If you want to prove that knights are OP, then here's your chance to. Make 2 knights participate and we'll see if they will dominate. 

Regarding outside buffers, I disagree with this as well. 

No point to prove, it will be matches without a time limit, limiting the amount of knights will help in this case.

About the stat buffers, I do think it can give a unfair advantage to certain groups. I will remove it

Edited by Mona

Lmfao. You were gonna shoulder the IM points, the least they could've done was distro it. They haven't come up with any group pvp since the last clan war ages ago. Well played.

• 2 weeks later...