Words from a Rose veteran

HuntyOne

2 hours ago, highwitness said:

Sorry, but the game isn't going to survive on your optimism! Whether youd like to believe it or not, the game is dying, simply because there's no hook. Glad you're having fun, but you don't speak for everyone. You saying "play the game slow" isn't going to fix the glaringly obvious issues.  

You're correct. The game is not in good state, we lost many players already. Most of my clanmates quit months ago and until now they still cant find a reason for coming back

10 minutes ago, Hercules said:

You're correct. The game is not in good state, we lost many players already. Most of my clanmates quit months ago and until now they still cant find a reason for coming back

Ive been trying to get into the game again and it just feels like I'm playing alone with no real goal or reason to put any effort in. It's not fun, there's no hook, no active lowbie areas, and an extremely lacking item mall. It really feels like a chore just leveling up, especially when you're alone and weak.

1 hour ago, DoubleRose said:

One of you says his clan has lost some members and the other says he's all alone. Put two and two together guys. There's an obvious improvement to both your problems.

Yeah, they could both also quit with their friends! Lmao, I'm just joking.

On the point of the topic, definitely should be listening to what the complaint here is, from my interpretation it seems it's a content issue. There also seems to be an issue where players feel there isn't enough people around to hang out with, duel, run dungeons with, or even just flex their achievements to.

End game activities are definitely in need of revitalization, and expediting getting new players, and maybe alts, to that end game should be a consideration.
Largely, you want the majority of your players in the same general area of progression to get a lot of "cross pollination" of activities.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, highwitness said:

Sorry, but the game isn't going to survive on your optimism! Whether youd like to believe it or not, the game is dying, simply because there's no hook. Glad you're having fun, but you don't speak for everyone. You saying "play the game slow" isn't going to fix the glaringly obvious issues.  

I didn’t say that I speak for everyone else lol. As the game is still in early, I think it would be wise to play the game slow or take breaks so those issues that you’re thinking about will be fixed eventually. I must say that I don’t think there is a game out there that can entertain someone forever. I played a lot of different games over years like Pokémon, league of legends, legend of Zelda etc. Once I completed and got tired of those games I simply took breaks and tried playing other games. Will I play those games again? Probably or maybe not who knows.

Yes I’m still playing and having fun because I’m still a noob compared to other rose online veterans that played this game for years. And I’m still getting into the content from all the years I didn’t play. Yes, you’re right! The game will not survive on my optimism. I have little to no influence in the game lol. I’m not rose onlines saving grace haha. I’m not sure why that is even brought up. Anyways, you do you. But me, I’m just gunna keep calm and play rose online. #likeaboss 😎👍

2 hours ago, kaiserkiva said:

I didn’t say that I speak for everyone else lol. As the game is still in early, I think it would be wise to play the game slow or take breaks so those issues that you’re thinking about will be fixed eventually. I must say that I don’t think there is a game out there that can entertain someone forever. I played a lot of different games over years like Pokémon, league of legends, legend of Zelda etc. Once I completed and got tired of those games I simply took breaks and tried playing other games. Will I play those games again? Probably or maybe not who knows.

Yes I’m still playing and having fun because I’m still a noob compared to other rose online veterans that played this game for years. And I’m still getting into the content from all the years I didn’t play. Yes, you’re right! The game will not survive on my optimism. I have little to no influence in the game lol. I’m not rose onlines saving grace haha. I’m not sure why that is even brought up. Anyways, you do you. But me, I’m just gunna keep calm and play rose online. #likeaboss 😎👍

Nobody cares which other games you play in your spare time. We're talking about the game dying, and we're making suggestions on how to fix it. You're not making any solid arguments, your point is moot, and this isn't about your personal experience; It's about reality, and the reality is that the game is dying.  

2 hours ago, SpunTheVend said:

Seems some people dont know that this game has actually been around since like 2005. Are you a Veteran because you powerleveled to 240+? Just curious.

I think he's claiming to be a veteran because he's been playing this game since beta release by triggersoft years ago. Do you have anything useful to add to the conversation or just vaguely condescending remarks and sarcastic questions? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, highwitness said:

Nobody cares which other games you play in your spare time. We're talking about the game dying, and we're making suggestions on how to fix it. You're not making any solid arguments, your point is moot, and this isn't about your personal experience; It's about reality, and the reality is that the game is dying.  

You are not really getting my point. The fact is the game is in early access and what people need to realise is rednim is fixing the game and still in development. Burning yourself out, being too negative and making it seem like it’s the end of the world while it’s not official is not really helping imo. I don’t see why this has to be argument 🤷‍♂️. It’s a discussion page not a debating soceity. And the game is not dying. Everyone just needs to be relax and be patient with the progress. 

20 hours ago, highwitness said:

Indeed, as well as them saying "Take some time off rose" while were saying we don't have players xD I don't understand, do they want it with less players?

3 hours ago, highwitness said:

I think he's claiming to be a veteran because he's been playing this game since beta release by triggersoft years ago. Do you have anything useful to add to the conversation or just vaguely condescending remarks and sarcastic questions? 

Vaguely condescending remarks and sarcastic questions just to rile you up.

3 hours ago, kaiserkiva said:

You are not really getting my point. The fact is the game is in early access and what people need to realise is rednim is fixing the game and still in development. Burning yourself out, being too negative and making it seem like it’s the end of the world while it’s not official is not really helping imo. I don’t see why this has to be argument 🤷‍♂️. It’s a discussion page not a debating soceity. And the game is not dying. Everyone just needs to be relax and be patient with the progress. 

No, you're the one not understanding the point, clearly. This isn't a debate. I don't really care what you think, because you're not contributing anything to this conversation. I don't care if you are having fun. I don't care to argue with you, because you're not grasping the point. Stop telling people how to feel, and go work on your reading comprehension. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SpunTheVend said:

Seems some people dont know that this game has actually been around since like 2005. Are you a Veteran because you powerleveled to 240+? Just curious.

Someone said it nicely above, I'm not a veteran because I have everything maxed and stuff, I have plenty and plenty of years from NA *shrug*

• Like 2

On 1/18/2024 at 3:28 AM, highwitness said:

I don't really care what you think, because you're not contributing anything to this conversation.

If you really don’t care why quote me 3 times? 😂 

Edited by kaiserkiva

On 1/17/2024 at 9:44 PM, HuntyOne said:

Someone said it nicely above, I'm not a veteran because I have everything maxed and stuff, I have plenty and plenty of years from NA *shrug*

Apologies HuntyOne, I must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day, please disregard my previous reply. Cheers