Salamander Flames

Hi, 

In the current meta salamander flames are still too strong and this makes PVP and PVP-Games boring. 

Only classes that fully rely on DPS (mages, aspeed raiders and bourgs) get alot of points since they have the highest killing potential. 

I would suggest to fully remove salamander flames from PVP and PVP-arenas to make it more interesting and let clerics use their own potential and build skill instead of just spamming flames. 

Would make it more fun for everyone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I think it's less about salamander flames and more about having many clerics on one side. 1 cleric on a team? Not enough healing for 15 people. 2 clerics? More balanced but definitely not broken. 6 clerics? Degenerative game play. Flames plus aoe heals plus infinite ressing, means you usually can't wipe the team, plus their team also lacks damage due to having many clerics so they often struggle to wipe the enemy UNLESS the enemy team has like 1 cleric and thus they can't sustain. 

Edited by Phish_

2 hours ago, Phish_ said:

I think it's less about salamander flanes and more about having many clerics on one side. 1 cleric on a team? Not enough healing for 15 people. 2 clerics? More balanced but definitely not broken. 6 clerics? Degenerative game play. Flames plus aoe heals plus infinite ressing, means you usually can't wipe the team, plus their team also lacks damage due to having many clerics so they often struggle to wipe the enemy UNLESS the enemy team has like 1 cleric and thus they can't sustain. 

Yeah, let's discuss one problem at a time. 

I wonder if a solution would be to make it so that after a certain amount healing doesn't stack? 3 cleric heals can stack with each other. But 4? Not sure how that could be coded, but thankfully its not my job. 

In DG clerics have been nerfed hard enough to suit pvp already.